Some avatars you could use.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
This is going to be part of a welcome package.
If you use one please leave a comment to say which one. More to follow.
Melissa

You can download one of these to your computer - click to see it fullsize, then right click and select 'save image as', choose where you want to store it on your hard disk, and click 'save'. Or find any pic on the Forums or elsewhere on the net and download it the same way.
[Note: several of these avatars are now in use - 19.02.2013]
Once you've got a suitable pic to use for your avatar stored on your computer, it's quite easy.
1 Put the cursor on your name near right end of top bar, don't click until a dropdown menu appears,
2 then click 'Avatar' on that menu,
3 click 'Choose File',
4 which will bring up your own hard disk directory, where you find and double-click on your chosen pic.
Then it should appear in the Avatar box.
If it doesn't, it's probably because the pic's unsuitable in some technical way, you may need to try one or two others.
If you have any further problems, do contact any staff member -the home page shows which staff are online - click on their avatar, then on 'Start a Conversation' on the ID card that comes up.
good

Here's another eight.
Melissa
Hi Melissa,
I’ve recently moved and cirrently I’m limited to my iphone. On May 3 the people are coming to install wi-fi, and my PC is in the shop awaiting delivery of hardware and software. I wasn’t able to save an avatar because I’m not yet using wi-fi or, apparently, a regular computer. I’ve read the policies and procedures materials. I don’t seem to be able to post anything or read any archived materials yet. Will I have to wait until I’m on-line and using my PC? I’m on line enough to send and receive emails and instant messages and seatch the web. I can be patient; of course not having to postpone would be more fun. 8~) Please let me hear from you. Thanks very much.
With kind regards,
Reb

Hi Melissa,
I’ve recently moved and cirrently I’m limited to my iphone. On May 3 the people are coming to install wi-fi, and my PC is in the shop awaiting delivery of hardware and software. I wasn’t able to save an avatar because I’m not yet using wi-fi or, apparently, a regular computer. I’ve read the policies and procedures materials. I don’t seem to be able to post anything or read any archived materials yet. Will I have to wait until I’m on-line and using my PC? I’m on line enough to send and receive emails and instant messages and seatch the web. I can be patient; of course not having to postpone would be more fun. 8~) Please let me hear from you. Thanks very much.
With kind regards,
Reb
You should be able to log in on your iPhone, read posts and post things yourself. I can.

Hi Melissa,
With kind regards,
Reb
You should be able to use your iPhone. What browser are you using? Try different ones.

Um, Hi there. I just made this account. How do I upload an avatar here if I have one of my own I would like to use?
:welcome:

Click on your own username on the bar at top right,
select 'account details',
click on the avatar that's on the page,
select 'choose file',
then find the avatar you want to upload from your computer, double click to upload it,
that should replace the custom in the avatar box.

If it doesn't, it's probably because the pic's unsuitable in some technical way, you may need to try one or two others.
If you have any further problems, do contact any staff member -the home page shows which staff are online - click on their avatar, then on 'Start a Conversation' on the ID card that comes up.

Back
Top Bottom