Some Nails For You All... (my Drawings)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all. I'm new here but not new to such sites, some of you may remember me for my bad drawings and silly comments on other sites under my Pat Metalhead name. After being inactive on any sites for a long while, I decided to settle down here and see what happens. Here are some of my old drawings, hopefully I'll have some new ones (back in drawing mood) in a little while.

put in her place3.jpgPain2.jpg

I like the first one's face, the woman in the second pic looks a bit cross :D

:doh:

And if you added a patibulum then she'd be very cross(ed)

Nice drawings Patsawacat. I'd like to see #1 fully crucified :)

Hello all. I'm new here but not new to such sites, some of you may remember me for my bad drawings and silly comments on other sites under my Pat Metalhead name. After being inactive on any sites for a long while, I decided to settle down here and see what happens. Here are some of my old drawings, hopefully I'll have some new ones (back in drawing mood) in a little while.

View attachment 488492View attachment 488491
I like the drawings! :p:D

View attachment 488492View attachment 488491
I love the one where she's waiting to be raised!

Back
Top Bottom