Some of my drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow. It's been awhile since I've posted on this thread. Well, the wait is over. I have something new. Actually, several somethings. I started a project, multiple panels, and decided to NOT jinx it by posting each pic when it was completed, and instead decided to wait until I finished the whole project.
I will be posting them over the next week.

Its been awhile.

Attachments

• Training New Girl Panel 1.png
    Training New Girl Panel 1.png
    399.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Training New Girl Panel 2.png
    Training New Girl Panel 2.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Training New Girl Panel 3.png
    Training New Girl Panel 3.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Training New Girl Panel 4.png
    Training New Girl Panel 4.png
    400.1 KB · Views: 59
Embarrassed to say I somehow missed your series back in October, even though your art is what brought me to here from DA....and then you go and follow it up with one that's just as great. Don't know if I said this before but the way your dialogue is so matter of fact, where even the most intimate, lustful, sexually graphic things are just spoken about like business as usual, everyday mundane life, makes your scenarios so much more effective than if the characters spoke poetically.

The way the slaves at the Silver Collar advertise themselves so boldly, saying exactly what the weary travelers want to hear, talking about themselves like the non-person objects they've been trained to know they are....the way the travelers talk about needing some good cunt right along with good food and shelter, just basic needs/enjoyments even humble folk rely on in this world where sex slavery is a perfectly normal, accepted and ubiquitous thing....the way the experienced longtime slave gives the new girl such clear step-by-step instructions on exactly how Master expects to be pleasured (and beyond), like a seasoned worker giving job training because she has it all down like the back of her hand - which is exactly what's happening! Simply perfection.

And just a detail I love is the implication that the new girl, on the bottom of the totem pole, will for now mostly be serving as a kind of 'fluffer' for the harem - putting Master to sleep and waking him, getting him prepped for sex with his preferred girls, and then those extra undignified tasks of having her face right there under the action sucking his balls and then cleaning him after he's finished with another girl's ass. And from the looks of how well behaved she is, she will do it all without complaint....

Back
Top Bottom