Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
have you found this man here, in the web??
No, I met him when I was living back in Seattle,he told me that he had been watching me for a long tim and that I was perfect for what he wanted.

do you know why he thought that you were perfect? Because of your muscles???
Well,I a small girl,and slender,I only weight 120 pounds.But JL liked my looks...innocent and petete.He told me that I would make the perfect damsel in danger,he was a real pervert.

Naildance - the link that suddenly popped up would have been from a bit of malware that's got into your system. Other members have been experiencing this lately. You'll probably find it's confined to whichever browser you're using and won't occur if you switch to another browser. But you may well think it best to get the source of the trouble located and cleaned out. Of course, don't click on such links!

Might be an idea to continue this conversation in The Coffee Shop Chat room.

do you know why he thought that you were perfect? Because of your muscles???
She is a very cute girl, the proud of her Daddy. Some of our cruel forumcarpenters and executers are even looking for her we saw her some time ago at the margin of the forestNaughty Elfgirl Connie.png and you can see what a beauty she is on her avatar

Naildance - the link that suddenly popped up would have been from a bit of malware that's got into your system. Other members have been experiencing this lately. You'll probably find it's confined to whichever browser you're using and won't occur if you switch to another browser. But you may well think it best to get the source of the trouble located and cleaned out. Of course, don't click on such links!
thanks for this advise

In years previously I had always thought that such images were sacriligeous...

Only if you mock the crucifixion of Christ or the martyrs, in my humble opinion. Anything else is lust, not sacrilege.

Back
Top Bottom