Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
How do you crucify a mermaid, that's something I haven't seen yet?
I will need to think this one over a bit.:)

Cruxlover, I've got mermaid crux pics somewhere, I'll have a look for you

Attachments

• waxingforwomen8[1].jpg
    waxingforwomen8[1].jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 283
The images are very professional..any chance of any more?

I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on my user name and mention it. I use that handle at Renderotica and wanted to keep the same one here so as to avoid confusion. The name is a refence to my love of sailing and beautiful women. I even had a yahoo group years ago that was called "The Sailors Mermaids" that was where I used to post some of my images and videos.

I am thinking of creating a series of images that will tell a story, but that will take some time to get put together. During the interim here are some more images, most of them are crucifixion images, but later I may post some others that are not as on topic, since I have so few crux images in my portfolio

Thanks for again for looking and all of the great comments.

Attachments

• crux0411.jpg
    crux0411.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 544
The Mermaid's story.
“I know no Lord or God save only Poseidon – King of the Ocean.

You, pitiful mortal, who calls thy unworthy self “Mighty Caesar, Lord of Rome and her dominions” are as a flea to an elephant besides his mightiness.

You may crucify to death on these cruel hooks, but “Phatah”, I spit on your worthless name.

See now, my Lord has spoken to his brother Titan, who even now is stoking his furnaces, far below the surface of this earth. See how the smoke belches from the chimney stack, hear his mighty hammers crash on his anvils. See how your people in their ships flee before the coming cataclysm. Feel the very earth on which your stinking feet do rest, how it quakes to his fury!

Soon, very soon, your pathetic “Empire - Phatah”, will be covered in molten fire and ash. I will die for certain, but know that I will not die alone.”
Mermaid Crux 001 (744x1024).jpg

Back
Top Bottom