Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe she's a hooker looking to pick some clients. If those guys are getting turn on by the spectical, they're going to need some relief.;)

I originally created this image rather quickly as an idea from a story by Marcie4u. The concept intrigued me enough that I decided it deserved to be rendered properly with a good engine and have a little post work for effect. I have to admit that the finished image kind o turned me on.

Attachments

• CruxTogether02.jpg
    CruxTogether02.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 611
I originally created this image rather quickly as an idea from a story by Marcie4u. The concept intrigued me enough that I decided it deserved to be rendered properly with a good engine and have a little post work for effect. I have to admit that the finished image kind o turned me on.

Well, I like it. It's not completely original, but it is an arrangement very rarely seen. It leaves you with a lot of questions, not least "what would THAT feel like?"

Well, I like it. It's not completely original, but it is an arrangement very rarely seen. It leaves you with a lot of questions, not least "what would THAT feel like?"
Painful?

Maybe he missed some place to go?:cool: Wrong way.:rolleyes:

I made this to go along with a story that Marcie wrote but I wanted to post this here as well for continuity. The original discussion about this story inspired the image and I think Marcie wanted the guys feet to be nailed on top of the girls on the front of the cross. I might be wrong but I think the mechanics of this position would make it almost impossible. The foot does not bend the right way to give any bend to the knees if he is facing the cross and the girl. Additionally, women are typically shorter and it would thus be very difficult to have her wrists and feet nailed along with his. And......of course any kind of "penetration" would be difficult or impossible. So......this is my interpretation of how it could be done.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/cruxtogether301a-jpg.50323/

Really liked the 'Frank's wife' one...

Very interesting twist on a very old style of execution

Tree

:D

Back
Top Bottom