Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a few random images that I would like to post, the first two are relevant to this site.

The first image is of a young slave girl that has just realized what her destiny is as two gaurds rip her garment from her body prior to her being tied to a post and her hide tenderized in preparation for the cross.

Attachments

• ArabSlaveExecutionRealizationCompletea.jpg
    ArabSlaveExecutionRealizationCompletea.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 545
The second image is of another young lady getting her stripes. The first cut was a shock to her system, but now the agony is beginning to build and the soldier is nowhere near finished.

Oh, I do want to apologize for the file size, but I just hate the image degradation that happens with pixel reduction.

And last but not least, a couple of images that are not really relevant to this site, but these are the type of images that I normally have done.

Attachments

• closingtime012b_original.jpg
    closingtime012b_original.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 395
  • ClosingTime2003a.jpg
    ClosingTime2003a.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 379
  • RoboPerfectionHybridd205.jpg
    RoboPerfectionHybridd205.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 386
  • RoboPerfectionHybridd213a.jpg
    RoboPerfectionHybridd213a.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 381
Thanks for posting all of your pics here, I really enjoyed them. I have always been interested in the lead-up to the crucifixion and I really liked your previous picture of the first nail going in as a result.

And last but not least, a couple of images that are not really relevant to this site, but these are the type of images that I normally have done.
Those first two are really good, very lifelike!
those first 2 could be Ulrike and me in our coffeeshop:D I'm flattered and thinking about a story to got them there:rolleyes:

I are relevant to this site.

The first image is of a young slave girl that has just realized what her destiny is as two gaurds rip her garment from her body prior to her being tied to a post and her hide tenderized in preparation for the cross.
I really love your scenes. and any post around 350 to 400kb look as good on the average computer screen as a 1mb.

those first 2 could be Ulrike and me in our coffeeshop:D I'm flattered and thinking about a story to got them there:rolleyes:
I thought of the coffee shop right away when I saw these, also
One can easily see the resemblance to Ulrika and while you cannot see the nose, the butt's about right for admi's

tree

Thanks guys for the kind comments.

Kodos, I don't know why I am posting the pics in reverse order, but that is ht eorder I have created them in. Maybe all of my friends are right and I am backwards?

Admihoek, if Ulrike walks around your coffee shop dressed like that ..... business must be good!;)
Seriously though, if you write a story ....... I will illustrate it if I can. Send me an advance copy and I will see what I can do.

Thanks guys for the kind comments.

Kodos, I don't know why I am posting the pics in reverse order, but that is ht eorder I have created them in. Maybe all of my friends are right and I am backwards?

Admihoek, if Ulrike walks around your coffee shop dressed like that ..... business must be good!;)
Seriously though, if you write a story ....... I will illustrate it if I can. Send me an advance copy and I will see what I can do.
never been in our coffeeshop? that's a lack of a good education:D
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/

A simple rape scene. I think it fits and is okay to post......on renderotica, you can't do rape scenes.
Also ....... in case you missed them there are some fairly new pics if you scroll up that I posted right before the sijght went down earlir this week. I hope you enjoy all of them.

Attachments

• basemwntRape02a.jpg
    basemwntRape02a.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 403
No rule against rape here, although its not my thing.
He doesn't seem to very good at it anyway...He missed.:p

No rule against rape here, although its not my thing.
He doesn't seem to very good at it anyway...He missed.:p
he is a mermaidhunter

I originally created this image rather quickly as an idea from a story by Marcie4u. The concept intrigued me enough that I decided it deserved to be rendered properly with a good engine and have a little post work for effect. I have to admit that the finished image kind o turned me on.
At she has a "cornu" for some support!

Back
Top Bottom