Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
furthermore, did you feel asphyxia when hanging? I think it depends from the position of the arms...
No I did not experence that,I was taken down after 30 min.because the doctor who was there thought that I had had enough,I sure that if I was on the cross for a while mor then I would have experenced asphyxia.

naildance

Magistrate
T
No I did not experence that,I was taken down after 30 min.because the doctor who was there thought that I had had enough,I sure that if I was on the cross for a while mor then I would have experenced asphyxia.
the doctor was wise; asphyxia builds up when the breast muscles start to cramp, did you feel beginning cramps of the breast with the solarplexus sunken in?

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
T
the doctor was wise; asphyxia builds up when the breast muscles start to cramp, did you feel beginning cramps of the breast with the solarplexus sunken in?
Not that I can remember,all I know is that my arm's were cramping and my hand's were throbbing from the nail's and I just wanted it to be over,I was only 17 when this happened.

naildance

Magistrate
Not that I can remember,all I know is that my arm's were cramping and my hand's were throbbing from the nail's and I just wanted it to be over,I was only 17 when this happened.
and when the throbbing pain slowly, very slowly grew less, your hands burnt like fire, is this correct?

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
I also think that when you tried to move slightly your fingers, you felt a sudden pain from your sinews and hand muscles like a heavy broken bone, am I right?
Well I really don't remember,I do know that as my hand's throbbed with pain I would wiggle my finger's just to see if I could.I suffered some tendon damage from the nails,but nothing was broken.

naildance

Magistrate
Well I really don't remember,I do know that as my hand's throbbed with pain I would wiggle my finger's just to see if I could.I suffered some tendon damage from the nails,but nothing was broken.
that's what I meant, the tendon damage caused a pain almost like a broken bone for a longer time, I think.

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
maybe from another web site, but why was a young girl like you sentenced to crucifiction?
Well I did it for the money,I was paied $50.000 by a man I call JL to be crucified.He was a very rich man and a real pervert,He told me that he alway's wanted to see a young girl nailed to a cross,and so because I needed the money...I did it.

naildance

Magistrate
Well I did it for the money,I was paied $50.000 by a man I call JL to be crucified.He was a very rich man and a real pervert,He told me that he alway's wanted to see a young girl nailed to a cross,and so because I needed the money...I did it.
have you found this man here, in the web??

Top Bottom