Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Naildance - the link that suddenly popped up would have been from a bit of malware that's got into your system. Other members have been experiencing this lately. You'll probably find it's confined to whichever browser you're using and won't occur if you switch to another browser. But you may well think it best to get the source of the trouble located and cleaned out. Of course, don't click on such links!

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
do you know why he thought that you were perfect? Because of your muscles???
She is a very cute girl, the proud of her Daddy. Some of our cruel forumcarpenters and executers are even looking for her we saw her some time ago at the margin of the forest Naughty Elfgirl Connie.png and you can see what a beauty she is on her avatar

naildance

Magistrate
Naildance - the link that suddenly popped up would have been from a bit of malware that's got into your system. Other members have been experiencing this lately. You'll probably find it's confined to whichever browser you're using and won't occur if you switch to another browser. But you may well think it best to get the source of the trouble located and cleaned out. Of course, don't click on such links!
thanks for this advise

Anonymous

Assistant executioner
In years previously I had always thought that such images were sacriligeous...
Only if you mock the crucifixion of Christ or the martyrs, in my humble opinion. Anything else is lust, not sacrilege.

Top Bottom