Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
Hello all, I recently joined this forum after a member saw some of my work on Renderotica and told me about this site. I have had a good look around and found it to be quite stimulating. I have played around with Poser for a few years but only recently develloped and interest in female crucifixion when I read a book that a woman being crucified. I found it to be very disturbing while at the same time highly erotic, I must say I was surprised bymy reaction. In years previously I had always thought that such images were sacriligeous and had turned away, but this time I couldn't. I ended up creating a few images in Poser to explore this new found eroticism. After seeing some of the fantastic images and videos here I hesitate to present my work, but here it is none the less. I hope you find something of interest in my images.

Attachments

• Crux0215a.jpg
    Crux0215a.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Arab_Village_Execution02b.jpg
    Arab_Village_Execution02b.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • SlaveWhip2.jpg
    SlaveWhip2.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 1,214
  • SLaveExecutionHANG3a.jpg
    SLaveExecutionHANG3a.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 1,263
I'm glad you didn't hesitate!
Would you consider doing a story-series, following the victim through her ordeal?

I am VERY happy to see you over here. Welcome. You will find a number of threads very astutely and elegantly expressing our interest in this "kink." Be sure to check the archives here and over at Crux Foundation to see the incredible work of the artists who have preceded you. Hope you enjoy yourself and continue to grace us with your work.
Thanks to people like you I'm beginning to feel like a slug for not at least trying to give Poser a shot myself. But it's not like that doesn't take time and TALENT too!
I'll look for you. Best regards. :)

Great stuff, loved the Arab village execution, rough hands holding the victim down. Hope we get to see more.

Welcome and congrats for those renders! Very nice, keep them coming!

pretty well a "like" every hour since you posted those -​
need I say more? ;)
very good to have you here, Mermaidhunter,​
looking forward to you giving yourself an avatar,​
no doubt you'll have plenty of good ones among your own work to choose from!​

Indeed, if I could draw like that I wuld, but no talent.
Those are 3D computer renders, not drawings.
But takes talent as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom