Some Of My Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all, I recently joined this forum after a member saw some of my work on Renderotica and told me about this site. I have had a good look around and found it to be quite stimulating. I have played around with Poser for a few years but only recently develloped and interest in female crucifixion when I read a book that a woman being crucified. I found it to be very disturbing while at the same time highly erotic, I must say I was surprised bymy reaction. In years previously I had always thought that such images were sacriligeous and had turned away, but this time I couldn't. I ended up creating a few images in Poser to explore this new found eroticism. After seeing some of the fantastic images and videos here I hesitate to present my work, but here it is none the less. I hope you find something of interest in my images.
IS that urine or cum coming from between her legs as she's nailed? Awesome pic. And the one of the slave crucified with everyone staring up at her is superb! It's as though I was walking down a street, heard some screaming, and turned a corner into a plaza to witness this incredible scene!. And she has a footrest! How gentlemanly of you to provide this poor girl with such a luxury on the cross. I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it, though -- spoiled little bitch that she is. Oh well, it'll keep her alive a lot longer. Suerb work!

IS that urine or cum coming from between her legs as she's nailed? Awesome pic. And the one of the slave crucified with everyone staring up at her is superb! It's as though I was walking down a street, heard some screaming, and turned a corner into a plaza to witness this incredible scene!. And she has a footrest! How gentlemanly of you to provide this poor girl with such a luxury on the cross. I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it, though -- spoiled little bitch that she is. Oh well, it'll keep her alive a lot longer. Suerb work!

That is urine, she is pissing herself as the nail goes in. It was my attempt to display the "shock" of the pain involved with the nailing.

To me there is something about that moment when the woman is thrown down on the beam, secured by stron hands and the first nail penetrates her arm that is so ........ erotic? .....fascinating?

I am trying to capture that moment and this is an attempt.
You succeeded superbly!!! I agree, the nailing of the victim and the raising of the cross is the most erotic aspect of crucifixion. Thrown down on the rough wood she is held firm and she feels the tip of the spike in her wrist and sees the hammer come crashing down. As the nail is driven through her flesh she first experiences the horrible agony of crucifixion. Screaming and writhing she is pressed to the wood as the other wrist is nailed. Her pain escalates exponentially as her feet are pinned. I am one who prefers nailing the victim to the complete cross, then raising it and dropping the stipes into a prepared hole. For the victim, feeling the cross tip up, go vertical, drop with a thud into hole must be horrifying. She suddenly reaches an awful crescendo of agony as she drops and hangs completely from her wrists, breasts bobbling and head twisting back and forth, screaming as she's never screamed before. Perhaps even fainting. The excutioners are quickly pounding shims around the base of the cross to keep it straight. She comes back to consciousness and screams more, the pain overwhelming her -- she is finially crucified. Yes!!!!!!

A simple rape scene. I think it fits and is okay to post.....
Rape sure is not forbidden here.
It's not the cup of coffee of everyone, but at the end of the day it's sure related.

The pic is very nicely done, I like the lighting.

Rape sure is not forbidden here.
It's not the cup of coffee of everyone, but at the end of the day it's sure related.

The pic is very nicely done, I like the lighting.
In the crucifixion scenarios is practically called for. I can't imagine why a woman would be subjected crucifixion and not rape beforehand.

Hi mermaidhunter,
You say you read a book about a woman being crucified?...what book was that?...someone here may have a copy;)

Hi mermaidhunter,
You say you read a book about a woman being crucified?...what book was that?...someone here may have a copy;)

The book was Love Slave - Uncut by Terry Wakelin. The book was a good read, I do not know how historically correct it was concerning the days of harem slavery around the mediteranean, but it was good read with many erotic scenes that piqued my interest with girls in peril. The crucifixion scene that I tried to capture was towards the end, but there is a brief reference to one at the beginning.

More often, I think, the "stipes" was permanently situated, whereas the wrists of the delinquent were nailed to the "patibulum" which was laying on the ground. Afterwards all ropes holding the arms were removed, so even a light movent afterwards causes incredible pain, for example when a rope was fixed to lift the victim, who was first forced in a sitting position and then had to use the leg muscles for standing up. Now, with the patibulum on his shoulders, the naked delinquent offered his body for further tortures like kicks, cuts, hot iron, penetrated anus, and when writhing and trembling the agony was multiplicated. When further lifted, the probably screaming victim will hang only by the wounds and may be dropped to the stipes free from the hight of about 30-40 cm, later the feet of the squiirming crucified were nailed flat to the crossbeam, thus causing soon steady muscle cramps...

More often, I think, the "stipes" was permanently situated, whereas the wrists of the delinquent were nailed to the "patibulum" which was laying on the ground. Afterwards all ropes holding the arms were removed, so even a light movent afterwards causes incredible pain, for example when a rope was fixed to lift the victim, who was first forced in a sitting position and then had to use the leg muscles for standing up. Now, with the patibulum on his shoulders, the naked delinquent offered his body for further tortures like kicks, cuts, hot iron, penetrated anus, and when writhing and trembling the agony was multiplicated. When further lifted, the probably screaming victim will hang only by the wounds and may be dropped to the stipes free from the hight of about 30-40 cm, later the feet of the squiirming crucified were nailed flat to the crossbeam, thus causing soon steady muscle cramps...
When I was crucified my arm's started to cramp after a while.

Back
Top Bottom