Some Posters

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can say amen to all of those, Naraku! :devil:

I agree, the cat one is a bit extreme. Although, our new kitten might change my mind if she doesn't get over her "attack everything that moves & most things that don't" phase soon.:devil:
No, seriously, we love her. My mother named her Camille, after a TV character. I think she's named after the 1969 hurricane.:D
I hope Leo does come back. But, you know, you never really "own" a cat...they just choose to live with you.
Here's a few cats, plus a bonus.
Have-You-Seen-This-Cat.jpg 12399_wait_123_365lo.jpg Say-nothing.jpg tumblr_m0jfy81TTT1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg tumblr_mod9kgkgBh1r5ah9yo1_1280.png

I agree, the cat one is a bit extreme. Although, our new kitten might change my mind if she doesn't get over her "attack everything that moves & most things that don't" phase soon.:devil:
No, seriously, we love her. My mother named her Camille, after a TV character. I think she's named after the 1969 hurricane.:D
I hope Leo does come back. But, you know, you never really "own" a cat...they just choose to live with you.
Here's a few cats, plus a bonus.
View attachment 277358 View attachment 277359 View attachment 277360 View attachment 277361 View attachment 277362
Thanks Naraku. He truly adopted us and some day may be back. I have no doubt he is fine but may have just done a walkabout...

T

Back
Top Bottom