Some Practical Experience

Go to CruxDreams.com

Bh5

Assistant executioner
Hi all,
Here's something I've been cooking over the past couple of days. I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes. Comments and critiques welcomed as always. -Bh5

1 -------------------------------
Autumn felt the butterflies well up in her stomach as she put her car into park and began to collect her things from the passenger seat. It was already dark by the time she arrived; a light snowfall was illuminated by the dim yellow streetlamps that dotted the nearly empty parking lot. Autumn made sure her student ID was in her wallet and placed it neatly alongside a fresh yellow legal notepad in her purse. Autumn double checked her makeup and made some quick touch ups to her red lipstick in the rear view mirror. All set.

Autumn shivered as the chill of the cold winter night swept over her. Her overcoat didn’t provide much warmth, and she had wished she had opted for pants rather than the black knee length dress she wore. She walked briskly, but was hindered by the short black heels she thought would complete the outfit. Autumn wasn’t used to any heel and almost lost her balance as she shuffled across the deserted parking lot. A sprained or broken ankle was the last thing she needed right before her examination. With her arms slightly spread for balance, she shuffled across the remainder of the distance to the sidewalk. The only sound was the soft mix of snow crunching under foot coupled with the heel clicking against the few exposed patches of blacktop. She was too far off from the highway to hear any traffic and few came out this way unnecessarily. Autumn looked back across the lot at her car, now with a light dusting of snow. Why had she parked so far away, there were plenty of open spots right in front. She briefly thought about moving the car closer, it was likely to freeze overnight and coming back in heels wouldn’t be any easier on ice. She cut herself off mid thought. There were more pressing matters at hands, and she needed to focus her energy on what mattered. Game time.

Autumn turned to face her home for the next twelve hours, a large three story building with a red brick facade. There were no markers to distinguish the building from the front. Autumn could see lights behind the frosted glass windows of the double doors that served as the buildings front entrance. A small buzzer was embedded on the right side of the doors. As she approached, a staticky voice came from the buzzer: “Name and purpose please”.

Autumn leaned into the buzzer “Autumn Hawthorne, here for my quarterly examination. I’m a student with State Tech University.”. She continued to lean in even after she had finished speaking. A pause, then the buzzer replied, “Can you hold your identification up to the camera above your right shoulder please?”.

Autumn fumbled with her purse to open the wallet. Autumn felt as if the invisible eyes behind the buzzer were judging her as the seconds ticked by. Autumn grabbed her student ID and was surprised to see a security camera already pointed at her. She was surprised she hadn’t noticed it. She held up her ID, unsure whether it would be visible in the dim lighting. No response from the buzzer, Autumn moved the ID closer to the lens then back out hoping that somewhere within that range was the focal distance. She began her routine again when the buzzer squawked, “OK, come inside. The warden is waiting for you.”. The double doors clicked open and Autumn let herself inside.

Autumn was relieved the inside of the building was heated, and folded her coat over her left arm, opposite her purse. She walked through a deserted hallway of more red brick and through another set of double doors. She entered a small waiting area with a small desk set at the edge of the room. A slender man in his forties sat on the edge of the desk. His bright blue dress shirt and khaki colored dockers set him apart from the drab surrounding of the room. His eyes seemed to smile as he extended his hand out to her “Ms. Hawthorne, it’s very nice to meet you. I’ve heard you’re at the top of your class at State Tech and I’ve been looking forward to seeing your work.”. Autumn took his hand and was pleasantly surprised that her hand wasn’t crushed by an over firm handshake that most of her professors loved to give to her. Before she could respond, he continued, motioning for them to walk together. “We have three women ready on Death Row for your exam. Officer Tanner is the chief of the women’s correction department, and will meet you down there to give you the specifics.”. He opened a door labeled “AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY” leading out of the room and into another hall with an elevator at the end. He continued, “I just wanted to meet you in person before I headed out for the night. Got to see the family sometime I guess. I’ll be back in the morning for your assessment. Officer Tanner will note your conduct while she’s still on shift but ultimately, I’ll be the one who assess your performance and the after action report.” . The elevator opened as soon as he called it, and motioned for Autumn to enter. He swung his upper body through the parted doors and clicked “Basement”. He swung back out as the doors began to close, and said with a smile “Enjoy your time here.”.

2-------------------------------
Once again alone, the gravity of the situation dawned on her. She was no longer in class, she was going to execute three living human beings. The caveat being that those human beings had done something that warranted their lives being taken away. Although Autumn thought that the warden’s comment at the end was unprofessional, she gave him the benefit of the doubt that working at one of the state’s correction and punishment complexes would give any individual a strange sense of humor. This was her first time, but maybe after years she might find the humor in it. As the elevator descended, Autumn reflected on what brought her here.

No sane girl dreams of being an executioner, her circumstances shape her into one. Serving one’s community can take many shapes: serving in the armed forces, joining a medical field, or helping the less fortunate. Autumn had always felt a profound sense of duty to her community but had been unable to channel it successfully. Her adolescence was filled with jobs meaningless to her, and she felt she lacked a clear purpose. At a job fair, she attended a talk from a correctional officer that emphasized the value of punishing those that threatened the community. Her own sister’s murder later that year cemented her commitment to becoming a correctional officer. At a slender five foot seven, she was the black sheep in her induction class at State Tech University. What she lacked in physical prowess, she made up from in determination. She excelled in her studies of human physiology, physics, and criminal punishment law. She won recognition from the university for her essays on the history and philosophy behind criminal punishment, and received gracious scholarships for academic merit. At twenty six, she was slightly older than most of her peers and she felt that her maturity was a key to her success. Now in her third year, Autumn was beginning her qualifying exams to become a fully-fledged correctional officer. She could have matriculated out of the program at the end of last year as a correctional assistant, but that limited her ability for job advancement and much of a correctional assistant’s work was clerical. Autumn wanted to obtain the highest certification possible. The previous quarter she had interned at a national men’s prison and had participated in several electrocutions, but had never flipped the switch herself. This quarter she had elected to help teach in the anatomy lab rather than take an internship to show her proficiency in hanging. Assuming she passed her examination tomorrow, she would have take another internship to show proficiency in garroting then she would have another year of electives before would graduate. She hadn’t placed much thought into her future electives, but was hoping to be accepted into a summer course on crucifixion that university held for a select group of students.

Autumn’s mind began to explore the possibilities her future held for her. In twenty years, would she be the one examining students? Would she let them introduce themselves or just hurry them along? Her daydreaming stopped with an abrupt jerk as the elevator reached the basement. Again Autumn stepped into waiting area that would fooled anyone into thinking they were waiting for their annual checkup. Aside from the “DEATH ROW” painted in large black gothic script along the wall opposite the elevator. Autumn’s entrance cued Officer Tanner to enter from a door to Autumn’s right. A short, stocky woman in her fifties, Officer Tanner wore pressed grey blouse and skirt that showed off her muscular legs. A black patrol cap covered her short grey hair; Autumn wouldn’t have noticed how grey Officer Tanner’s hair actually was except for the few loose hairs that defiantly wouldn’t fit under the cap. Her stern dress seemed to be matched by a stern demeanor. Her face looked hard and there were wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, nose and mouth. Expecting Officer Tanner to sound like the meanest drill sergeant Autumn was caught off guard by the calming voice that greeted her. “Hi Miss Hawthorne, I’m Officer Julie Tanner, chief of the woman’s correctional department at this facility. Very nice to meet you.”

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you too. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.” Autumn stammered out.

“It’s my pleasure. I graduated from State Tech back when they were still using abacuses. I’m always happy to be of service to my alma mater.” She smiled as if they were old friends. “Come on through and I’ll give you the layout then we can discuss your assessment.”

Autumn followed Officer Taylor through a series of locked doors as Taylor spouted an odd assortment of facts about the facility, and an occasional story about her time in college. Autumn smiled and nodded but didn’t listen particularly closely as she tried to get a sense of where she was in the building. Officer Taylor stopped before a latched door, and said, “Alright I’ll take you through the holding cells and then on to the actual execution area just beyond that.” Autumn replied, “Sounds great.”.

The door opened to reveal a spacious room bifurcated by a green walkway. The leftmost side of the room was largely unoccupied and only had two desks that faced the center of the room, this was where Officer Tanner did most of her work. The only items on the desk were a computer monitor and a small printer. The holding cells sat on the right hand side of the room. The three cells were barely big enough for a single person, each was furnished only with a commode and a mattress laid on the concrete floor. All three cells shared the same wall, and were connected on the sides so the condemned would be able to interact with each other through the bars. At first glance Autumn thought the cells were empty, but on closer inspections she could make out the shape of a woman in each cell. Officer Tanner barked out, “Look alive ladies, you’ve got a special visitor.”. The drastic change in tone caught Autumn off guard. The pair walked over to the cell closest to the door, as Officer Tanner narrated. “Ryanne Dupont, or Ms. Long Drop.” A busty redhead looked up from the mattress on the floor, her eyes seemed to be pleading with Autumn. They moved on to the middle cell. “This is Pepper”, Officer Taylor said as she pointed to the slender blond at the back of the cell. Pepper turned around, her orange jumpsuit unzipped in the front to the navel to expose her small, perky breasts.

“Say are you one of those college snobs that gets to stretch our necks. I hope you do a good job cuz the last one sure fouled it up I heard.” She said snidely with a smile that unnerved Autumn. “Isn’t Pepper charming?”, Officer Taylor said dryly.

In the cell furthest away from the entrance sat a brunette cross legged on the mattress leaning against the bars that separated herself and Pepper. “And last but not least is Natalie Parker.”, said Officer Taylor to introduce the woman. “Nice to meet you.”, Natalie replied in a soft, respectful voice.

Officer Taylor guided Autumn back to the green path and toward a door that led out of the room, “Let’s continue our tour.”, she returned to her more placid tone. Autumn could her Pepper holler after them, “Don’t you forget to come back now, ya hear.”.

Autumn could see that the hall they had entered ended in a cavernous room brightly illuminated by floodlight on the ceiling and in the corners of the room. As Autumn entered the space, her eyes were draw to a wooden gallows bolted into the concrete floor alongside of the walls. Made of shined oak, the richness of the color contrasted the dullness of the concrete that surrounded it. The room was chill so Autumn donned her coat again as Officer Taylor explained the room’s layout: “Those gallows can hold up to 8 individuals in a single row, more if you don’t use the trap system. It’s eight feet from the trap to the floor so it easily accommodates most of the charges we receive her. Sometimes the men have to executed elsewhere. For tomorrow, this should be sufficient.” She continued coolly, “The room seems empty now but it can fill up quickly when we bring in audiences. Since tomorrow is an examination, there won’t be anyone present aside from necessary personnel.” Autumn wondered about the families of the women and whether they would be able to see them in their last moments. Officer Taylor continued, “Sometimes if the demand is high we can bring in portable gallows and set them where spectators would usually sit. Occasionally we all use the extra space for garroting if we can we can bring in portable units from the Nashorn correctional center. We don’t preform any of the electrocutions or use firing squads in this space, those are upstairs and outside respectively.” She pointed to the wall opposite the entrance, “you can’t see it but there’s a door to the men’s holding cells over there, and if you to your left there’s another door that opens to the public entrance outside. The design of this building is funky, don’t ask me why.” She added as if that was important to Autumn.

Officer Taylor swung her thumb back in the direction of the entrance to the women’s holding cells, “It’s a little early to get set up out here, so let’s head back. I want to get you their charts before I head home for the evening.”. As they walked back Autumn asked, “Why did that inmate insinuate that the last student had problems? Did something go wrong”. Again, Officer Tanner turned gruff, “Oh Pepper likes to run her mouth but I’ll admit she keeps her ear low to the ground. Without giving anything away, let’s just say the last student we had forgot which noose belonged to who. Some bitch danced for 30 minutes and the other lost her head. You can guess why they didn’t pass.” She chuckled at the end. Autumn was shocked by the vulgarity of it, but kept it to herself. This was the line of work she had chosen for herself.

Back in the women’s holding cells, Officer Tanner provided Autumn with the files on Natalie, Pepper and Ryanne. Going through the cabinets in the desk, Officer Tanner assured Autumn that everything she needed for the upcoming day was tucked away in the neatly labeled cabinets of the desk. This would be Autumn’s workspace until she mounted the scaffold. As Officer Tanner began to grab her few personal effects from the desk adjacent, she gestured for Autumn to come look at something. An old revolver was holstered loosely underneath the top surface of the desk. “Just in case things get out of hand”, Officer Taylor said softly.

As Officer Tanner asked if there were any questions, and when there were none she reminded Autumn not to engage with any of the prisoners while she was gone. “Have a good night ladies, I’m looking forward to your big day tomorrow!”, she said over her shoulder as she walked back towards the elevator.

3-------------------------------
The cell block was quiet, all three condemned seemed to be asleep. Autumn wondered what time it was. She began to peruse the files she would use to plan the executions.

Name: Natalie Parker Age: 28 Conviction: First Degree Murder Height: 5’ 9’’ Weight: 145lbs Comments: N/A

Name:
Patricia “Pepper” Longstreet Age: 23 Conviction: First Degree Murder Height: 5’ 7’’ Weight: 120lbs Comments: N/A

Name:
Ryanne Dupont Age: 34 Conviction: Solicitation Height: 5’ 8’’ Weight: 155lbs Comments: Judge ordered long drop hanging

Autumn began to make the calculations in her head about how far each woman’s noose would need to drop. The calculation for Natalie and Pepper wouldn’t be difficult since both were sentenced to the default short drop hanging; Autumn would just have to make sure they strangled to death within 15 minutes to be within state guidelines regarding cruel or unusual punishment. Autumn began to run through the steps she would need to take tomorrow, and began to plan for contingencies when her train of thought was interrupted by Pepper. “Having fun over there. You know if you just gave me a rope I could do it myself tonight.”, she said as she pressed against the front of the cells; her breasts fitting snuggly between the bars. Autumn smiled softly to herself and resumed her mental calculus but was interrupted again, “You know what I’m in for”, she asked, her tone almost begging for an answer.

“It says her you’re here because you committed first degree murder.”, Autumn responded abruptly, then felt uneasy after breaking the one rule she had been given.

“Ah you’re right, I guess you read that on your clipboard there huh”, Pepper said with a smile, “but I guess they didn’t mention all the poor saps I snuffed out aside from the one I got convicted for.” Pepper continued her monologue, “At least I’ll swing knowing that I got away a few times before they caught me. These two lovelies I’ll be dancing with got caught their first time.” She said with a smile as she nodded to her cell mates.

“You know I tuned myself in, Pepper,” Natalie said matter a factly to Pepper, who had shifted position to look into Natalie’s cell. Natalie turned towards Autumn to continue, “They gave me the option of a trial, but I volunteered to go on death row. I made a terrible mistake and now I have to face the consequences. I just hope God can forgive me.” She said.

Autumn thought Natalie was a happy fool, but said “Well that’s very brave of you.”.

Pepper retorted, “Yeah well I hope that bravery helps you strangle faster”. Pepper now directed her focus on Ryanne, who had been sitting silently on the edge of her mattress and looked ready to break down into tears any moment. “Neither of us”, pointing to Natalie, “had such a sob story that we got a long drop. Maybe you could give us some last minute acting lessons, huh, Ryanne”. Ryanne started to spiral.

“I can’t believe you can be so loose with all this,”, she cried between the brief sobs that chopped up her sentence, “we’re going to die!”. Ryanne stood and faced Autumn with her hands on the bars, “Please listen, you’ve got to get me out of here. I was just hookin’, and it was my first time. Who’s heard of hanging for your first offense? Please if there’s anything you can do, please!”, she begged.

Autumn sat dumbstruck, unprepared for the theatrics and unable to form a reply when Natalie said, “We all belong here. We just need to accept our fate and pray that our souls can be saved.”. Ryanne turned away and prostrated herself on her mattress and begin a stifled cry in the covers. Pepper rolled her eyes and sat on the commode, she rested her elbows on her knees and let her hands massage her temples. Natalie gave Autumn a soft smile, and sat with her back to Pepper and began to hum softly to herself.

The hours ticked by and eventually a quiet settled in again over the cell block, only occasionally could Autumn hear a soft whimper from Ryanne. Natalie and Pepper seemed to be asleep on their mattresses. Autumn used the opportunity to prepare the execution area for tomorrow. She found the cavernous room still lit. Autumn double checked her calculations then tied off the nooses. She made sure to remember the order in which she planned to place the condemned. The gallows had shiny metal hooks drilled into the underside of the great beam that served as the tress of the structure, it allowed the facility to easily switch between traditional rope and wire nooses. Autumn found a step stool and looped the opposite end of the rope onto the hooks, and gave a quick yank to make sure that the knot was secured. According to her text book, Autumn should have checked to make sure he trap was working but that would have required a team to reset the trap; Autumn thought it would probably be alright. She inspected the underside of the platform to check for any rusted hinges. The trap door ran the entire length of the scaffold so all three women would drop when Autumn pulled the lever. Autumn noticed that the floor underneath the trap was vented for drainage; she thought it was pretty clever.

The holding cells were quiet when Autumn returned, all three women seemed to be asleep. Even with the lights continually on, Autumn found herself starting to doze off. She sat down at one of the desks and let her eyelids start to droop when she heard Pepper whisper softly, “Don’t you fall asleep now, who are we gonna talk to.”. Autumn looked up to see Pepper standing against the door of her cell with a soft smile that comforted Autumn for some strange reason. Autumn returned the smile, and quietly said “Thanks for that.”. Pepper sat back down against the bars that divided her from Natalie; Autumn fumbled through the doors of the desk to try and find something to occupy her mind.

“Hey, is this gonna hurt tomorrow?” Autumn looked up to see Pepper looking at her, the playfulness had gone out of her face and voice. Autumn walked across the room to kneel in front of Pepper’s cell. She tried to make herself sound calm and reassuring, “No, you should lose consciousness in a few minutes. Your body will still twitch involuntarily, but you’ll be gone mentally.”. It didn’t sound as comforting as she had intended.

“How do you know that?” Pepper asked childlike. Autumn took a moment to think, then gave the most candid answer she could think of, “I learned it in my studies.”. Pepper looked unimpressed. Autumn continued, “One time, we had to simulate a hanging in the classroom and I played the part of the victim.”. Pepper turned her head quizzically towards Autumn, and the smile returned to her face, “Say what now, you were hanged?”. Autumn felt at ease with this convicted killer, and she smiled just as if she were sharing secrets with an old friend. “Shh, keep your voice down you don’t want to wake up the neighborhood”, Autumn said playfully, “I wasn’t exactly hanged. They had me stand on a stool in front of the lecture hall in just my bra and panties, and my professor tied a noose around my neck. He explained all the physiological mechanisms that occurred as I stood there on this wobbly stool.” Autumn said with a slight blush in her cheeks. Pepper could tell she was embarrassed, “I bet the boys in the class loved to see you up there.”. Autumn giggled, “I think they were just trying to haze me. God I don’t think I could’ve been more embarrassed.”. A comfortable silence fell over the pair as they sat on opposite sides of the bars.

Pepper cut in and asked excitedly “Hey, do you have that legal pad in your purse still, I noticed it while you were out.”

“Uh, yeah.” Autumn was nervous she had gone too far in this relationship. She was about to kill this woman in only a few hours. She had not only talked to her charges but now was about to give one of them a personal item.

“Can I see it please? Please?” Pepper asked the way a child asks for a toy at the store.

Autumn made the quick calculus in her head. It was very unlikely that Pepper would be able to kill her with the pen or paper. Especially when it was pen and paper versus a gun. Autumn smiled, turned around to retrieve the notepad from her purse. She slid it under the bars and Pepper quickly snatched it. Pepper flipped herself to sit crisscross facing Autumn, and motioned for her to sit down, “Sit still, I want to draw you.” She said excitedly before continuing, “I loved to draw, but I haven’t got much opportunity since I’ve been in here.”. After a few minutes, Autumn slid the notepad back under the bars and Autumn picked it up.

“It’s not that great since I’ve been out of practice”, Pepper said bashfully. The sketch was quite nice, Pepper had beautifully captured the contours of Autumn’s small face and even added shaded detail in the light blue of the pen. “It’s beautiful”, Autumn said. Pepper seemed pleased, “Well it’s your to keep.”.

Natalie stirred from her mattress and turned over her shoulder to see Autumn with the notepad. She instantly came awake, asked cheerfully, “Oh is Pepper drawing? Oh please do me.”. Both Pepper and Natalie looked at Autumn the way a child does a parent before doing anything. Autumn slid the notepad under the bars again and watched as Pepper drew another lifelike sketch that captured the volume of Natalie’s long brown hair. When she was done, Pepper tore the sketch off the legal pad and handed it to Natalie. Natalie looked at it adoringly and put her free hand through the bar to soft touch Pepper’s as a heartfelt gesture. Natalie looked at it for another moment before feeling under her mattress and pulling out a manila envelope. She carefully folded the sketch so it would fit in the envelope, then she carefully sealed the envelope. She turned to Autumn, and asked softly, “Could you make sure my folks get this? There’s an address on the front, but I couldn’t get a stamp.”.

“I’d be happy to.” Autumn said sadly, and took the envelope as Natalie slipped it through the bars. Natalie smiled sadly as Autumn stood to move back to her desk. “You two should get some rest.” Autumn said over her shoulder. A short time later, the holding cells were quiet except for the occasional sound as one of the women shifted position in her sleep. Autumn put her head in her hands and wept.

4-------------------------------
It must have been another two hours before Officer Tanner returned. With her were two other women, similarly dressed in the stern grey blouses and smart black patrol caps. They brought a small cart with them, on the cart were three serving trays with toast and cut fruit as well as a pitcher of black coffee. Officer Tanner nodded to Autumn, who had only woken up herself a moment ago, then rapt a baton against the bars of Ryanne’s cell, “Wake up ladies, you got 30 minutes to get presentable!”

The trio ate silently; Ryanne barely touched her tray while Pepper ate it within a few minutes. Officer Tanner had been watching the women eat, but slowly sauntered over to Autumn at the desk. She said in a hushed tone, “My staff will help you if needed, but I’m going to let you run the show today. Remember what you’ve been taught, and it’ll be fine. Remember everyone is rooting for you to succeed.”. Autumn could think of three people who might not want her to succeed.

At the end of the allotted time, Autumn pulled out three enema bags from one of the desk drawers. With them in hand she announced, “Alright now ladies, we’re going to start the preparation for your execution. You’ll receive enemas, it will feel strange but it will save you some future embarrassment. If you’ll kindly remove your clothes, and place your hands against the back wall with your legs spread.”

Autumn watched as the trio undressed; Ryanne began to wimper as she slid off her orange jumpsuit. Natalie was fullbodied with suntanned skin that made her look less Caucasian than her roots would lead you to expect. Her breasts were large yet firm and the large pink areolas contrasted the tanned skin of her breasts. Her crotch was crowned by a small, scraggly patch of brown pubic hair. Evidently self-conscious of her pubes, she said to no one in particular, “I didn’t have the opportunity to shave.”.

Pepper was quite the opposite with her rail thin figure and small breasts that couldn’t have been bigger than a B cup. Autumn would have guessed she was anorexic if she had not seen her devour her last meal. Her blond hair went past her shoulders to cover the tops of her breasts, and matched her neatly kept landing strip of pubic hair in color.

Ryanne was full bodied like Natalie but extremely pasty. Her DD breasts hung heavy on her chest, and her crotch was barely visible under the unkempt mass of red public hair that Autumn noticed protruding out of Ryanne’s panties before she even took them off. Her close cropped red hair seemed to stand on end as she shivered in the nude waiting for Autumn to open her cell.

Natalie and Pepper offered no resistance as Autumn gave them their enema’s. Each was already against the wall in the submissive position, and only winced softly as the solution was injected into their colon. Once Autumn had left their cell, they sat quickly on the commode waiting for the inevitable purge of their bowels.

Ryanne stood nude shivering with her arms crossed across her breasts as Autumn opened her cell door. She gently goaded Ryanne to the back of her cell, and softly applied pressure with her foot on the insides of Ryanne’s thighs to coax her to spread her legs. Pepper sat silently watching in the next cell. Autumn used one hand to spread Ryanne’s buttcheeks and with the other hand used two gloved fingers to gently massage the rectum as she had done now twice before. Autumn picked up the enema bag and inserted the tip in Ryanne.

“Ahh”, Ryanne screamed and instinctively jerked her elbow back directly into Autumn’s nose. The blow momentarily dazed Autumn and she staggered backwards. Two of Officer Tanner’s assistant ran in, and subdued Ryanne. As one clubbed her in the stomach with a baton, the other got behind Ryanne and threw her face onto the mattress. The baton wielding officer placed her boot on Ryanne’s head as Ryanne cried amidst tears, “I’m sorry! Please stop. I’m sorry!”

“You alright there?”, Officer Tanner asked disinterestedly.

Autumn touched her tender nose and ran her finger along her upper lip. No blood, no broken nose. With Ryanne pinned to the mattress by the assistants, Autumn shoved the tip of the enema in Ryanne’s ass as she led out a yelp. Autumn administered the enema a rate twice as fast as she had with either Natalie or Pepper. One of the assistants hoisted Ryanne up by her arm and tossed her against the commode as Autumn stormed out of the cell. Soon the holding cell echoed with the sounds of bowels being voided. Pepper tried to stifle a laugh but couldn’t as Natalie had a particularly vicious burst, and Natalie began to laugh as Pepper replied in kind. Ryanne sat silently, tears welling in her eyes.

Autumn allowed ten minutes for the ladies to finish their business before instructing the assistants to open the cells and stand the condemned on the green line that ran down the middle of the room out to the execution area. Each was allowed to put their panties back on, but the trio remained topless. The cotton prison panties barely covered Natalie’s ass while Ryanne’s pubic bush still stuck out even after she attempted to push it under the straining cotton. Natalie stood in the front of the line followed by Pepper then Ryanne. Autumn shackled each women’s wrists behind their backs, then secured a belt that ran under their breasts and looped together just below the shoulders. In class, it had been stressed that good victim posture was essential for a clean execution, so Autumn clasped the belt tightly that the women’s upper arms were pressed tight against their body. At one point Autumn had to lift Natalie’s breasts up to make the belt sit properly. Natalie stared straight ahead as Autumn fondled the breast trying to get the belt into the desired position. “Sorry about this”, she said under her breath hoping Officer Tanner and her staff wouldn’t hear. “No problem”, Natalie replied softly. Ryanne’s belt was barely visible underneath her breasts. Autumn had one of the assistants hold up each breast as Autumn guided it into position. Autumn’s nose still hurt but she tried to be pleasant, “Is that too tight?”, she asked when she finished with the belt. “No it’s ok”, she replied shakily. Autumn made one last check of the belts, tugging on the free end to make sure they were properly secured, then motioned for one of the assistants to open the door that led to the execution area.

They walked silently down the hall into the execution area. The only sound was bare feet hitting the concrete and the occasional click of Autumn’s own footfall. The scaffold became visible as you entered the last quarter of the hallway, and Natalie softly gasped as it first came into sight but maintained the quick pace the guarda set. As Autumn entered the room, she could see the warden sitting in a folding chair about 10 feet from the scaffold. He gave a genial wave then went back to his clipboard. A video camera on a tripod sat next to him. The assistants peeled off to stand behind the warden as they approach the steps to the scaffold. Officer Taylor trotted to the front to replace the position of the leading assistant, and was the first to mount the scaffold. Natalie and Pepper followed obediently, if not awkwardly as they tried to walk up the 13 steps without losing their balance.

Ryanne stopped short of the first step, “Please I can’t”. Autumn came up behind her and put her hand on her shoulders. “I’ll walk up with you.”. Out of the corner of her eye, Autumn saw one of the assistants start to move towards the steps, but halted when Autumn shook her head. Slowly, Ryanne climbed the steps one at time as Autumn gently pressed her forward. Natalie and Pepper stood on their cues already and watched as Autumn nudged Ryanne to her position on the trap. Ryanne recoiled when she saw the noose, and Autumn dug in to prevent her from being pushed backwards. Once under her noose, Ryanne openly sobbed as Autumn moved to prepare for the execution.

Autumn had arranged the nooses the night before, so all she had to do was put them over the trio of near nude women. As she moved to Natalie at the other end of the scaffold, Officer Tanner handed her three numbered placards, “It’s so your performance can be evaluated more efficiently”, she said before she walked down the steps. Autumn placed each of the cardstock placards over the heads of each of the women so that the number hung just above the navel. Natalie would be #24, Pepper would be #07, and Ryanne was #72.

Autumn began to noose the women. She was quite shorter than Natalie and had to stand on her toes to smoothly get the noose under her chin. She had a much easier time with Ryanne, and Pepper. Each noose was carefully positioned under the left ear, and pulled taught so there wouldn’t be any chance they could shake loose. The rough rope seemed to annoy the skin on Pepper’s neck and she shook her head slowly from side to side to try to minimize the itch. The women stood quietly as Autumn grabbed the black cloth hoods; Natalie looked up at the hook that her noose was connected to then looked over at Pepper. Ryanne stared at her feet.

Autumn collected the hoods and began with Ryanne. Without a word, she placed the hood over her head from behind to hide her expression and the noose. Her breathing instantly became heavier; her breasts rose and fell heavily as she anticipated her end. As Autumn prepped the next hood, she noticed the piss running down Ryanne’s leg and the small pool that had accumulated around her bare feet.

Autumn faced Pepper as she placed the hood over her head. She saw Pepper closed her eyes as the black hood covered her. Aside from the a muffled sigh, there seemed to be no change in her demeanor. She moved on.

As Autumn began to place the hood over Natalie, Natalie whispered, “Can I leave it off? I’d like to see.” Autumn turned her back to the warden and whispered, “I can’t, it’s protocol.”.

“Oh” Natalie said sadly. Autumn bagged her and moved to lever by the stairs.

To the trio, she announced in the most authoritative voice she could muster “You have been sentenced to hang by the neck until you are dead.” She pulled the lever.

None of the women screamed as the floor fell beneath their feet. Autumn heard a distinct pop as Ryanne’s vertebrae dislocated, and then only the grunts and wheezes as Natalie and Pepper began to fight for air. Autumn had arranged it so that Pepper and Natalie would only drop a third of the height necessary to break their necks cleanly. Standing on top of the scaffold, Autumn could only see their heads, bent at awkward angles. She was glad that the hood hid the contortions of their faces. Autumn headed down the stairs, now it was just a waiting game. As she walked along the front of the gallows, she saw Ryanne’s corpse, slowly turning, her toes pointed straight down. The drains were had absorbed most of the piss, but the occasional drop still dripped off her big toe. Autumn took a short moment to examine Ryanne’s elongated neck, bent at an unnatural angle.

She focused her attention on Pepper and Natalie as they continued their final dance. Standing a few feet away, Autumn was fixated as Natalie kicked her legs wildly out to the sides like a Russian dancer, hoping to find any solid ground. Pepper’s whole body convulsed as she gasped from under her hood. Natalie’s wild gyrations had put too much strain on the flimsy panties she wore, and they tore along the seam to expose her womanhood. They clung on her a brief moment but a wild kick sent them flying off stage right. Within five minutes, both women became less frantic. The loud coughs and gasps were replaced by soft wheezes and the occasional gasp. Natalie’s kicks had spun her around and now she maintained an orbit similar to Ryanne’s. In another five minutes, a stream of piss indicated that Natalie Parker was no more; it continued to dribble as she spun, her legs splayed out lewdly. Pepper took another 5 minutes before the wetness seeping across her panties indicated that she had expired as well. Autumn was surprised to see that Pepper’s head was pointing straight down instead of cocked to the side as Ryanne’s and Natalie’s now were; it was an unusual position for an unusual girl.

Autumn hadn’t begun to reflect on what just happened when she heard a soft clapping. The warden and Officer Tanner both approached her and shook her hand. Both extended their congratulations. It would be a few days before the final assessment was made, but they made it clear that they were impressed by her work. Autumn was too stunned or emotionally drained to reply much. The warden walked her out of the execution area, and back to the holding cell to collect her purse and coat. Looking back to the scaffold as she left, Autumn wondered how long the bodies would stay up for.

On her way back home, she stopped at the post office.

Fin

Last edited:
Hi all. As a post script note: Thank you to everyone who read this, I'm glad there is an online community where individuals can express fantasies such as this. I appreciate. Next time, I will try to chunk these stories into smaller more digestible sizes. As for the characters, I tried to base the characters on the following individuals. "Pepper"- Pepper Kester 1585462938959.png Natalie Parker - Natalie Minx 1585463232839.png and Ryanne Dupont - Ryanne Redd 1585463382541.png

Since some of Cruxforum's best artists are tackling the illustrations for "My Livia", I figured I should try my hand at photo manipulation for one of my other works. It's rough around the edges since it's my first time creating my own manip, but I think if you squint and cock your head it doesn't look too bad. I definitely learned a lot in the process, and would be happy to hear comments/ critique or if there are resources to making a more refined illustration.

Attachments

• 20200425.png
    20200425.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Since some of Cruxforum's best artists are tackling the illustrations for "My Livia", I figured I should try my hand at photo manipulation for one of my other works. It's rough around the edges since it's my first time creating my own manip, but I think if you squint and cock your head it doesn't look too bad. I definitely learned a lot in the process, and would be happy to hear comments/ critique or if there are resources to making a more refined illustration.
nice first try!!! Do more... we await

Back
Top Bottom