Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
As was pointed out to me on a previous render, my cross-raising system could still be improved. So now I'm posting a third version, that makes the fork lift a thing of the past... :)
A fully self raising cross... I couldn't resist writing a tiny story in an empty corner of the render. (sorry no crane truck... I tried to make it self contained... :) )
Let me know what you think!
Cheers,
Marius
You know what I'll do - order a one-way ticket and pack my bikini (which you can keep for a souvenir)!

For the bikini lets decide in a civilized manner. Either an auction or fight to the death with honor in a coliseum.
I think it should be auctioned to raise funds for CruxForums!

I think it should be auctioned to raise funds for CruxForums!
And sell photo-video about Eulalia's slow painful death :))))
So, CruxForums will receive more money then RedFeline :)))))
I mean, panty selling is a huge thing. Imagine the market for loincloths with just a bit of blood on them. “Gently used by a crucified girl”. It’d pay for the execution all on its own.

These are great ideas everyone! I wonder if Eulalia would mind including in the auction any torture devices used during her crucifixion :devil:

Considering how many relics of the True Cross, nails etc. there are in churches,
I guess you'll soon find multiple 'genuine eulalia crucifixion bikinis' being marketed out there! :p
16th-century Dutch humanist Erasmus, in a satire on pilgrimages, wrote, “So they say of the cross of Our Lord, which is shown publicly and privately in so many places, that, if all the fragments were collected together, they would appear to form a fair cargo for a merchant ship.”

Hi all!!!
Happy New Year!!! Enjoy this quick little one panel story I cooked up!!!
Thanks for letting me know what you think!
Cheers,
Marius

Very nice indeed, lovely pic and story. I like the way she waits patiently to submit, even while witnessing the suffering of her companions. I like that it is a voluntary sacrificial act rather than a punishment.
Were you inspired in some way by Marcus' Green Hell ?

Green_Hell_new_version_04.jpgGreen_Hell_new_version_05.jpgGreen_Hell_new_version_09.jpgGreen_Hell_new_version_19.jpgGreen_Hell_new_version_21.jpg

Very nice indeed, lovely pic and story. I like the way she waits patiently to submit, even while witnessing the suffering of her companions. I like that it is a voluntary sacrificial act rather than a punishment.
Were you inspired in some way by Marcus' Green Hell ?

View attachment 659100View attachment 659098View attachment 659097View attachment 659096View attachment 659099
Hi!
I do have that comic. I was actually inspired by a documentary on South America, but while making the scene I did realize how close I came to that story :)

Hi all!!!
Cheers,
Marius

Erin is a great fantasy and setup! Hope there are still more adventures. A foreign volunteer is really something special for the tribe. And for sure she would be stripped to carry the heavy wooden cross nude to the clearing. And a few tribe members are willing to keep her in place while nailed to the cross.

Hi all!!!
Cheers,
Marius
As I said in another place, a brilliant concept Marius - I love the idea of the tribe not signing up for Christianity, but seizing on the idea that crucifixion is the best way to make sacrifices for their Gods! I think they'd see Erin as a very special messenger from the Gods and make sure to return her to them with the most exquisitely prolonged death agony!

Hi all!!!

Enjoy another "quick" one panel "story" I made. Main idea was to test out a figure part and a hair set I hadn't used before... :) They work by the way :)

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• MuseumRR.jpg
    MuseumRR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 560
Back
Top Bottom