Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
Time for a rather crux-classic scene... :) Two soldiers, nailing down one girl by the side of the road. This time I do believe the female skin does not look "rough" enough though... What are your thoughts?

Cheers,
Marius Zebo

Attachments

• BlondeSlaveGilr04RR.jpg
    BlondeSlaveGilr04RR.jpg
    973.7 KB · Views: 1,089
Hi all!!!
Time for a rather crux-classic scene... :) Two soldiers, nailing down one girl by the side of the road. This time I do believe the female skin does not look "rough" enough though... What are your thoughts?

Cheers,
Marius Zebo

Hello Marius, I like the showing of the ribs on the girl but the skin seems a little too glossy. I think you are showing the sweat the girl has produced. You might want to show the sweat in a combination of strands and beads. The rest of the picture is great :)

Hi all!!!
Posting another (I think rather successful) test render for my skin shader and the way I'm going to light it for upcoming projects. The shader seems to perform best when being lit by an HDRI map, imitating the outdoor sunlight in combination with a ghost light lighting the scene from the exact opposite angle. I couldn't resist putting a couple of figures in the scene, and trying out some "acrobatic" crux poses, in an attempt to visually depict the amount of "discomfort" involved for some of the ladies.

After the render, the boring part of unused soil a the bottom of the picture "inspired" me to put a bit of narrative there :)

Hope you like it!
Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• NextOneReadyRR2.jpg
    NextOneReadyRR2.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 1,018
Hi all!!!
Posting another (I think rather successful) test render for my skin shader and the way I'm going to light it for upcoming projects. The shader seems to perform best when being lit by an HDRI map, imitating the outdoor sunlight in combination with a ghost light lighting the scene from the exact opposite angle. I couldn't resist putting a couple of figures in the scene, and trying out some "acrobatic" crux poses, in an attempt to visually depict the amount of "discomfort" involved for some of the ladies.

After the render, the boring part of unused soil a the bottom of the picture "inspired" me to put a bit of narrative there :)

Hope you like it!

Great job marius! The skin shade is very well done. The variety of women used in the picture is wonderful along with the story attached. Keep it up your doing great work :)

Hi all!!!

Hope you like it!
Hi Marius, excellent as always, story soon ?????

Hi all!!!
I adapted some of my earlier work into this new render. I doe like the skin better on this one. Also I think the new hair is an improvement.
First nail is always a special moment to capture :)
Hope you like it!!!

Attachments

• BlondeSlaveGirl02RR.jpg
    BlondeSlaveGirl02RR.jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 809
Hi all!!!

Hope you like it!
Very exciting! The arching backs of the beautiful girls are so magnificent and dramatic. They flaunt their glorious naked bodies as they surrender themselves totally to their public humiliation and crucifixion, and thoroughly enjoy the arousal it causes in all the onlookers. Strew clothes and shoes, the more numerous and proper, even old-fashioned, all the better!

Good photograph marius :) I love the sweat all over her body and the clothes off to the side. A little suggestion for the clothes would be to have some rips or signs of it being torn off. Also I was wondering how the palms of her hands were white? Keep on doing the great work :)
Thanks!!! The palms are white because I'm apllying my own custom made "tan map". I think a realistic tan includes palms and soles that are paler than the rest of the skin.

Back
Top Bottom