Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
I spent some more time building custom maps and textures to further detail my 3D figures. I hope you enjoy the new test renders!
I certainly do, as for me they solve two big issues in my workflow: first of all, I finally have some good looking details in a certain area of the female body that has been overlooked for ages when it comes to 3D figures, and second of all, I found a way to make two identical textured figures look completely different using shader paramaters only. Both ladies in these renders are identical, yet one looks to be Caucasian, and the other appears to have a dark-toned skin. This will certainly help saving RAM memory to render out scenes with multiple people!
Thanks for letting me know what you think!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Soletest0001.jpg
    Soletest0001.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 823
  • TashaScene02.jpg
    TashaScene02.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 794
  • TashaScene02B.jpg
    TashaScene02B.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 852
Hi all!!!
A while ago I got asked if I could do black and white renders too, preferably featuring older and "heavier" women. I decided to give it a go. The result was this render and then some more along the same lines, not all of them crux-related. As "mature subjects" appear to be somewhat of a rarity in these matters, I decided to post this one here too.
Let me know what you think!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• BWCrux01RR.jpg
    BWCrux01RR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 821
Hi all!!!
A while ago I got asked if I could do black and white renders too, preferably featuring older and "heavier" women. I decided to give it a go. The result was this render and then some more along the same lines, not all of them crux-related. As "mature subjects" appear to be somewhat of a rarity in these matters, I decided to post this one here too.
Cheers,
MZ

The picture does have a realistic look to it. This comes from the facial expression which is well done.

The picture does have a realistic look to it. This comes from the facial expression which is well done.
Thanks a lot! On "older" models this is achieved a lot easier than on "younger" models... It's a very well know "secret" to drawing artists that adding details can quite often also render your face older. On young people that's a problem, but on old people, ... that just looks good ;)
Cheers,
MZ

Love the older women on the cross, more natural body shape and you have caught the facial expression wonderfully . this reminds me of my own wife and how looks when tied in a crux position. Please do some more.

Hi all!!!
I'm posting a test render again, this time to fine tune some lighting stuff. As I was doing this, I thought I might give it some "diva" attitide by adding a pair of sunglasses to the "mix"... This is another render using my own customized maps and shaders... Even though I made them myself, I really like where they are going...
wink.gif
I hope you do too!!!
smile.gif

And just because you liked it so much, another B & W one, another request, again an older and heavier woman, this time with some extra pieces of jewelry and whipmarks. Also I had to give her a very specific haircut. Hope you like it!!!

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Blondie1RR.jpg
    Blondie1RR.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 708
  • Set02Cross17BW.jpg
    Set02Cross17BW.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 715
Hi all!!!
I'm posting a test render again, this time to fine tune some lighting stuff. As I was doing this, I thought I might give it some "diva" attitide by adding a pair of sunglasses to the "mix"... This is another render using my own customized maps and shaders... Even though I made them myself, I really like where they are going...
wink.gif
I hope you do too!!!
smile.gif

And just because you liked it so much, another B & W one, another request, again an older and heavier woman, this time with some extra pieces of jewelry and whipmarks. Also I had to give her a very specific haircut. Hope you like it!!!

Cheers,
MZ

The look on the face of the blonde is well done but the wrinkles do not look natural to me. The pose is also done well.

The look on the face of the blonde is well done but the wrinkles do not look natural to me. The pose is also done well.
Thanks for the feedback! Wrinkles around the knees and armpits? Or where exactly? Thanks for letting me know so I can improve!
Cheers,
MZ

Hi all!!!
Enjoy another render that came about in the course of doing some commissioned stuff. This one was a small adaptation from the original request, but as it turned out quite okay, I decided to post it :)
The title and text says it all I believe... ;)
From a technical point of view: If you want to do grayscale renders, use higher values in the bump maps and desaturate the image based on luminosity. That gives a nice sparkly look to the skin :)
Hope you like it!

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• C03T3BWRR.jpg
    C03T3BWRR.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 730
Hi all!!!
Enjoy another render that came about in the course of doing some commissioned stuff. This one was a small adaptation from the original request, but as it turned out quite okay, I decided to post it :)
The title and text says it all I believe... ;)
From a technical point of view: If you want to do grayscale renders, use higher values in the bump maps and desaturate the image based on luminosity. That gives a nice sparkly look to the skin :)
Hope you like it!

Cheers,
MZ

Wonderful job mariuszebo! Interesting choice of spikes being used. I take it you wanted to make sure she did not runaway from the fun :devil:

Wonderful job mariuszebo! Interesting choice of spikes being used. I take it you wanted to make sure she did not runaway from the fun :devil:
Thanks lot!!! The spikes are kind of my signature... If you see overblown spikes like that... probably a render of mine :)

Hi all!!!
Enjoy another black and white render I did as a request for some one. Somehow I feel like this black and white stuff adds realism to the picture that isn't there in the full color version.. I'll have to find out why that is... If some of you know, just let me know... ;) (Apart from desaturating and cropping the image, these renders have no post-work)

As far as the crux-theme is concerned, this could be considered the "prelude"... ;)

Hope you like it,

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Prelude to the CrossRR.jpg
    Prelude to the CrossRR.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 680
Hi all!!!
I'm posting another test today! Just a trial to see how many figures I could put into one scene at SubD 4 and still render on GPU. As it turns out, seven is too much. It fell back on CPU render only, yet I'm quite happy with this, as this is the result after rendering for 33 minutes. In fact I was so happy with the result I added a little text... ;)
I think the render quality is still okay for rendering on CPU only for 33 minutes... What do you think?

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• G8SevenTest01RR.jpg
    G8SevenTest01RR.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 684
Hi all!!!
I'm posting another test today! Just a trial to see how many figures I could put into one scene at SubD 4 and still render on GPU. As it turns out, seven is too much. It fell back on CPU render only, yet I'm quite happy with this, as this is the result after rendering for 33 minutes. In fact I was so happy with the result I added a little text... ;)
I think the render quality is still okay for rendering on CPU only for 33 minutes... What do you think?

Cheers,
MZ

Nice job on the story and the art.

this black and white stuff adds realism to the picture that isn't there in the full color version.. I'll have to find out why that is...
I agree, b&w has more impact for me, and that's a lovely example.
I've no knowledge about it, but I think maybe our brains register first just light and shade
and that's generally sufficient for them to recognise what we're looking at
and its most important features - all unconsciously and instantly,
before taking in the complexity of colours with their countless shades, tints and hues -
so a dramatic pose like that 'speaks' clearly in b&w, without the 'noise' of colour.

Anyway, it's a classic whip-pic!

Back
Top Bottom