Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
After my exploits creating some crowd scenes (and now I know how to render scenes with up to 60 people in it in one go :) ) I tested my skin shader some more. I think I'm almost there... The skin of this very willing cruxette looks almost like I wanted. This one just has a bit to much contrast to it... (for those who know what this is, I'll have to dial back the bump strength on this one to get it to look more subtle.) Yet the skin is finally starting to look like it has some depth to it... At least that's what I think. But do let me know your thoughts!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
MZ

Attachments

• SkintestBRR.jpg
    SkintestBRR.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 833
Hi all!!!
After my exploits creating some crowd scenes (and now I know how to render scenes with up to 60 people in it in one go :) ) I tested my skin shader some more. I think I'm almost there... The skin of this very willing cruxette looks almost like I wanted. This one just has a bit to much contrast to it... (for those who know what this is, I'll have to dial back the bump strength on this one to get it to look more subtle.) Yet the skin is finally starting to look like it has some depth to it... At least that's what I think. But do let me know your thoughts!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
MZ

This is very well done. I like the background surrounding the woman. The look of the skin with the sheen of sweat on her body and the way you have her body positioned on the cross adds the suggestion that she carried it a good distance. This is just a personal preference due to a fetish of mine, you could add a loincloth. Otherwise a great job marius :)

This is very well done. I like the background surrounding the woman. The look of the skin with the sheen of sweat on her body and the way you have her body positioned on the cross adds the suggestion that she carried it a good distance. This is just a personal preference due to a fetish of mine, you could add a loincloth. Otherwise a great job marius :)
Thanks a lot!!! I will think about the loincloth :)

It is a lovely image, truly lifelike skin, you can almost feel its softness and warmth,
and she's very appealingly posed - I think the 'near leg raised' posture
is a very sexy one for a girl lying ready to be crucified, certainly suits this one.
Like I mentioned on DevArt, she's taken off her shoes, shirt and pants -
no undies? :p

It is a lovely image, truly lifelike skin, you can almost feel its softness and warmth,
and she's very appealingly posed - I think the 'near leg raised' posture
is a very sexy one for a girl lying ready to be crucified, certainly suits this one.
Like I mentioned on DevArt, she's taken off her shoes, shirt and pants -
no undies? :p
No undies... She knew what was coming... For an occasion like this, one should not overdress :)

Hi all!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
MZ

As always, nice attention to detail. You can see the contours of her skin when zooming in. Bravo!

Hi all!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
MZ
Your hard work is showing, MZ - this is superb

Hi all!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!
MZ
The skin shader is much better and realistic than your earlier renders!

What i also notice is the visual quality of 3d background scene (ground,water,rock) that looks so realistic.
Much better than my stuff anyway :)

Hi all!!!
Below you can find a little update to the previous post :) As some pointed out, there was a bit of underwear missing, so I added some in :) Also, as per request of a member here, I changed the looks of the "cruxette" somewhat... Hope you like it... :) And, obviously, I added some cruxy action and a lovely (if I may say so myself) lady waiting to go next...
Hope you like it!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Tami and Lina1RR.jpg
    Tami and Lina1RR.jpg
    943.7 KB · Views: 660
Hi all!!!
Below you can find a little update to the previous post :) As some pointed out, there was a bit of underwear missing, so I added some in :) Also, as per request of a member here, I changed the looks of the "cruxette" somewhat... Hope you like it... :) And, obviously, I added some cruxy action and a lovely (if I may say so myself) lady waiting to go next...
Hope you like it!
Cheers,
MZ

So much details. Dirty feet, shadows from evening light, ... but only four nails for two crosses! That's getting interesting.

Hi all!!!
Hope you like it!
Cheers,
MZ

Great work marius! Even though you cannot see the look of surprise on the face of the woman approaching the cross you did it well with the way you positioned her figure. Nice job on the underwear. Also I like the executioner :)

Great work marius! Even though you cannot see the look of surprise on the face of the woman approaching the cross you did it well with the way you positioned her figure. Nice job on the underwear. Also I like the executioner :)
Thanks a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom