Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
Below you can find a little update to the previous post :) As some pointed out, there was a bit of underwear missing, so I added some in :) Also, as per request of a member here, I changed the looks of the "cruxette" somewhat... Hope you like it... :) And, obviously, I added some cruxy action and a lovely (if I may say so myself) lady waiting to go next...
Hope you like it!
Cheers,
MZ
Looks like you are the last artist wich cruxartworks i really like...
Splendid!

I really like your last shader preset, it's a good work!

If I have to be a little bit critic, I would say that you need to low just a bit the bump level.
On these pictures, it gives the feeling that the girls's skin is older.

But remember that if you low the bump, it will get a bit more oily too! you will have to low a little bit the spec map too.

Still, congrats for your work!:)

I really like your last shader preset, it's a good work!

If I have to be a little bit critic, I would say that you need to low just a bit the bump level.
On these pictures, it gives the feeling that the girls's skin is older.

But remember that if you low the bump, it will get a bit more oily too! you will have to low a little bit the spec map too.

Still, congrats for your work!:)
Thanks!!! It's indeed still a work in progress, to finf the "ideal" skin setting... Your tips will undoubtably help!

Hi all!!!
I've tweaked my skin shader a bit further, following, amongst other roads, the advice of the very talented SkatingJesus and applied it to a scene I did earlier. Enjoy the view on the crowded beach!!! This scene didn't fir on my GPU earlier on, but because of the map recycling I use in this shader, now it does fit :) Thanks to my GPU this now renders 34 minutes to get me 2000 iterations :)

I also added a ghost light to compensate for the harsh sunlight. As I saw my pics circulating the internet, being posted by others, I decided to start adding signatures to my pics from now on :) (other than using jumbo size nails)

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Beach01.jpg
    Beach01.jpg
    759.9 KB · Views: 565
  • Beach02.jpg
    Beach02.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 575
  • Beach03.jpg
    Beach03.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 582
  • Beach04.jpg
    Beach04.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 571
  • Beach05.jpg
    Beach05.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 559
  • Beach06.jpg
    Beach06.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 562
  • Beach07.jpg
    Beach07.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 599
Hi all!!!
I've tweaked my skin shader a bit further, following, amongst other roads, the advice of the very talented SkatingJesus and applied it to a scene I did earlier. Enjoy the view on the crowded beach!!! This scene didn't fir on my GPU earlier on, but because of the map recycling I use in this shader, now it does fit :) Thanks to my GPU this now renders 34 minutes to get me 2000 iterations :)

I also added a ghost light to compensate for the harsh sunlight. As I saw my pics circulating the internet, being posted by others, I decided to start adding signatures to my pics from now on :) (other than using jumbo size nails)

Cheers,
MZ
Poor soldiers - to work so hard in the torrid heat!
Great pics!

Hi all!!!

Cheers,
MZ

Nice job again Marius! Great way of displaying the various stages of crucifixion at the various angles. Also a nice touch was putting the titulus below their feet so you are able to concentrate more on the expressions of the woman being crucified :)

Hi all!!!

Cheers,
MZ

Where can I by these jumbo size nails? ;)

Cheers,
MZ

Zooming in on my particular person of interest, and also on the soldier paused in his nailing, I see you’ve achieved a startling degree of realism. Especially with that soldier; just looking at that one makes me involuntarily squint against the afternoon sun.

Well damn done, MZ. ;)

Attachments

• 9498BDF3-A830-4B72-B042-383EA151C6DE.jpeg
    9498BDF3-A830-4B72-B042-383EA151C6DE.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 646
  • 4E431726-53F1-4353-B2BE-A5CA9CAAFF00.jpeg
    4E431726-53F1-4353-B2BE-A5CA9CAAFF00.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 673
  • 717E18E5-27DA-43A7-A5F5-F375B8615B59.jpeg
    717E18E5-27DA-43A7-A5F5-F375B8615B59.jpeg
    692.9 KB · Views: 598
Hi all!!!

Cheers,
MZ
Wonderful!
I just saw one of this artworks on DA... I like it.

Looks like we can see the host of this nightmare. Old man on the Beach07... I recognized him!

Zooming in on my particular person of interest, and also on the soldier paused in his nailing, I see you’ve achieved a startling degree of realism. Especially with that soldier; just looking at that one makes me involuntarily squint against the afternoon sun.

Well damn done, MZ. ;)
Thank you very much!!! (I did notice however, I forgot to apply normal maps to 3 of the seven figures... Correcting that as we speak... :)

Wonderful!
I just saw one of this artworks on DA... I like it.

Looks like we can see the host of this nightmare. Old man on the Beach07... I recognized him!
Thanks a lot!!! Well, I thought his saucy face was perfect for the part of senior officer overlooking the procedure... :)

Attachments

• 2C9856A1-487D-4D3D-8A1B-267DF2852C01.jpeg
    2C9856A1-487D-4D3D-8A1B-267DF2852C01.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 482
Hi all!!!

Cheers,
MZ
Superb as always, when are you making a story of it???? I'll be buying!!

Superb as always, when are you making a story of it???? I'll be buying!!
Once I have the skinshader completely finished so it works in all lighting conditions and the look of it is just right, I will use it in my new story. I don't know when that will be finished though...

Back
Top Bottom