Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like the tanmap idea,
good work!

Thanks a lot!!!

I updated my previous render somewhat. I gave it a final update on the skin shader, changed the pose somewhat and adapted the hair to taste :)
Hope you like it!!!

It might be a while until my next post: my rendering rig needs to be sent back to the shop for maintenance: I appear to be losing cooling liquid... Repairs might take a while...

Crux Pin-Up02RR.jpg
Cheers,
MZ

Thanks a lot!!!

I updated my previous render somewhat. I gave it a final update on the skin shader, changed the pose somewhat and adapted the hair to taste :)
Hope you like it!!!

It might be a while until my next post: my rendering rig needs to be sent back to the shop for maintenance: I appear to be losing cooling liquid... Repairs might take a while...

Cheers,
MZ
Good luck with your liquids...:facepalm:

Thanks a lot!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Cheers,
MZ

The hair is well done marius. It seems like it is flowing in the wind which is a nice touch. Also the different angle in which to see her being crucified adds more of an attractive element :)

Hi all!!!
My technical difficulties are over! So I decided to post a classic crux pic (since I noticed I didn't post so many pics of actual "finished" crucifixions...)
I hope you like it, I took the downtime I had to add some more details to the model for this first new render :)
Cheers,
MZ

RavishingAgony002RR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Cheers,
MZ
Wish it was me!

Hi all!!!
My technical difficulties are over! So I decided to post a classic crux pic (since I noticed I didn't post so many pics of actual "finished" crucifixions...)
I hope you like it, I took the downtime I had to add some more details to the model for this first new render :)
Cheers,
MZ

Wonderful picture! The detail of the muscle structure is exquisite :)

It seems there are more holes in the sand for future guests. I look forward to what you have planned :)

Hi all!!!
Cheers,
MZ

View attachment 643228
That is superb, sir! :clapping::clapping:

Hi all!!!
I have reworked two of my favorite models, Caudalia and Fayana so they are now compatible with my custom made textures :)
Enjoy a few intimate dungeon scenes of my updated beauties :) Some more crux-themed pics of the dynamic duo might follow later... :)

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• CaudaliaTest02CRR.jpg
    CaudaliaTest02CRR.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 596
  • FayanaAndCaudalia0003RR.jpg
    FayanaAndCaudalia0003RR.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 610
Hi all!!!
I have reworked two of my favorite models, Caudalia and Fayana so they are now compatible with my custom made textures :)
Enjoy a few intimate dungeon scenes of my updated beauties :) Some more crux-themed pics of the dynamic duo might follow later... :)

Cheers,
Marius

Look forward to the crux pictures Marius :) It seems your models enjoy pain and darkness of a dungeon. It is an interesting depiction of it with these models :)

Hi!
Enjoy a render I made (in between commissions...), featuring some of my 2D works as billboards for my wicked futuristic world in which public executions are a form of luxury entertainment, not only for the onlooking crowd... :)
Upon taking a closer look at the render, I appear to have created a floating welcome sign... Oh well... :)

Attachments

• CruxCompany001RR.jpg
    CruxCompany001RR.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 562
Hi!
Enjoy a render I made (in between commissions...), featuring some of my 2D works as billboards for my wicked futuristic world in which public executions are a form of luxury entertainment, not only for the onlooking crowd... :)
Upon taking a closer look at the render, I appear to have created a floating welcome sign... Oh well... :)

Great piece of advertisement marius. I like that you have information for both the executioner and those that await their fate. Also you might want to make a sign for the public so they know how they can attend the executions :)

Back
Top Bottom