Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!

Enjoy another "quick" one panel "story" I made. Main idea was to test out a figure part and a hair set I hadn't used before... :) They work by the way :)

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Marius

Love the story and model created by you Marius but I would recommend a background that is more oriented to a crucifixion even while taping it. I think the better background would allow one to become more immersed into the crucifixion :)

Hi all!!!
I "recycled" my previous render so to speak :) to try and tackle the age old problem of gravity in 3D (or the lack there off :) ) When looking at my previous work, it becomes obious what I mean: even though my cruxette is (still) lying down, the breasts still stand up... Recently I came across a very helpfull tutorial on another forum on how to deal with this. I used that appoach, combined with a few other morphs that the G8 figure has to offer.
What do you guys think? Does this look natural to you (or at least better than usual :) )?
Oh, and also I decided to test some curls... I never realy did curls before :)
For those that wonder what the strange honeycomb shape is at teh bottom: it's a reflection of a light I used ;)
Thanks for letting me know!
Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• GravityTest01.jpg
    GravityTest01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 926
Hi all!!!
I "recycled" my previous render so to speak :) to try and tackle the age old problem of gravity in 3D (or the lack there off :) ) When looking at my previous work, it becomes obious what I mean: even though my cruxette is (still) lying down, the breasts still stand up... Recently I came across a very helpfull tutorial on another forum on how to deal with this. I used that appoach, combined with a few other morphs that the G8 figure has to offer.
What do you guys think? Does this look natural to you (or at least better than usual :) )?
Oh, and also I decided to test some curls... I never realy did curls before :)
For those that wonder what the strange honeycomb shape is at teh bottom: it's a reflection of a light I used ;)
Thanks for letting me know!
Cheers,
Marius

The body and hair do have the natural look to it. The breasts look like she has her sexual juices flowing from having the nails driven in. Nice work Marius :)

Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted, I know :)
But I'm working on a large scale project now that will be released when it's ready. (don't know when that will be exactly). In the meantime, I did some extra tests with my "more gravity compatible boobs" :). This is one such test. I also tried a more dry version of my skin texture, but I don't think it's that good...

Anyway... Hope you like the picture. I wanted to add a story to it, but then I figured, I might aswell add that text here: (story is situated in a more mdern setting, see some of my previous renders for more "context" :)

It was a busy day in Oxville County. Three girls had applied to be crucified. But all three, they had to wait. When it came to crucifixion, Oxville County Executioners only applied one rule: you have to wittness your prefered execution method being applied on some one else before you can have it done to yourself. So all three girls had to wait untill someone else applied for crucifixion too, that had already seen the procedure being carried out... Lucily they only had to wait for only one week, before such a girl came along. Lucy had already wittnessed multiple crucifixions and completely hooked on the agonizing display, she finally applied to experience it herself.

So that very day, the Oxville County Executioners Team walked Lucy to their ecxecuting grounds and did what they do best. Lucy was eager to strip naked and have her execution started. She felt kind of proud she could serve as an example for three other girls. Proud and nervous, because based upon her "performance" on the cross, all three would decide if they would go through with their plan to be crucified themsleves too... So Lucy tried to comply as best she could when one of the executioners started nailing her down. The agony was brutal beyond description as the spikes were pounded in. And with every blow it became even worse... Her cross was raised and a massive nail was hammered through both her feet. Now she could start dancing...
The three other girls looked on in awe as Lucy gasped, squirmed and suffered on her cross... All three made up their mind. All three wanted to be nailed up the very next day.

So the next morning around 11 o' clock, they came back to the execution grounds. Lanisha was sheduled to be hammered down first; So she stripped out of her sandals, stockings and dress. After taking of her underwear, she positioned herself on her cross. Her executioner came over and positioned the first nail right over her wrist. "Last chance to back out..." he said. "Once I start, there's no going back..." But Lanisha nodded to the man holding the hammer. "Please", she answered, "I would like you to start hammering me to my cross..."
Meanwhile a second executioner had come over. "Which one of you is Luna?" he asked. "That would be me." Luna answered. "Right!" said the executioner. "Says here you wanted to keep your glasses on... That's fine by me... If you take off the rest of your clothes an dget down on your cross, we can start getting you crucified...". Luna quickly slipped out of her clothes and reclined on the wood. "There we are, sir!" she smiled. "All ready to go... I hope you'll have some fun nailing me up...".
Having chosen an X shape cross Megan would have to wait untill both Lanisha and Luna were fully crucified. As she sat naked upon her own instrument of torture, she watched the two other girls being crucified right beside her.
Eventhough the agony fest was beyond belief, she couldn't wait untill one of those brutal executioners would start on her...

Attachments

• TheOneBeforeCam02RR.jpg
    TheOneBeforeCam02RR.jpg
    984.2 KB · Views: 857
Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted, I know :)
But I'm working on a large scale project now that will be released when it's ready. (don't know when that will be exactly). In the meantime, I did some extra tests with my "more gravity compatible boobs" :). This is one such test. I also tried a more dry version of my skin texture, but I don't think it's that good...

Anyway... Hope you like the picture. I wanted to add a story to it, but then I figured, I might aswell add that text here: (story is situated in a more mdern setting, see some of my previous renders for more "context" :)

It was a busy day in Oxville County. Three girls had applied to be crucified. But all three, they had to wait. When it came to crucifixion, Oxville County Executioners only applied one rule: you have to wittness your prefered execution method being applied on some one else before you can have it done to yourself. So all three girls had to wait untill someone else applied for crucifixion too, that had already seen the procedure being carried out... Lucily they only had to wait for only one week, before such a girl came along. Lucy had already wittnessed multiple crucifixions and completely hooked on the agonizing display, she finally applied to experience it herself.

So that very day, the Oxville County Executioners Team walked Lucy to their ecxecuting grounds and did what they do best. Lucy was eager to strip naked and have her execution started. She felt kind of proud she could serve as an example for three other girls. Proud and nervous, because based upon her "performance" on the cross, all three would decide if they would go through with their plan to be crucified themsleves too... So Lucy tried to comply as best she could when one of the executioners started nailing her down. The agony was brutal beyond description as the spikes were pounded in. And with every blow it became even worse... Her cross was raised and a massive nail was hammered through both her feet. Now she could start dancing...
The three other girls looked on in awe as Lucy gasped, squirmed and suffered on her cross... All three made up their mind. All three wanted to be nailed up the very next day.

So the next morning around 11 o' clock, they came back to the execution grounds. Lanisha was sheduled to be hammered down first; So she stripped out of her sandals, stockings and dress. After taking of her underwear, she positioned herself on her cross. Her executioner came over and positioned the first nail right over her wrist. "Last chance to back out..." he said. "Once I start, there's no going back..." But Lanisha nodded to the man holding the hammer. "Please", she answered, "I would like you to start hammering me to my cross..."
Meanwhile a second executioner had come over. "Which one of you is Luna?" he asked. "That would be me." Luna answered. "Right!" said the executioner. "Says here you wanted to keep your glasses on... That's fine by me... If you take off the rest of your clothes an dget down on your cross, we can start getting you crucified...". Luna quickly slipped out of her clothes and reclined on the wood. "There we are, sir!" she smiled. "All ready to go... I hope you'll have some fun nailing me up...".
Having chosen an X shape cross Megan would have to wait untill both Lanisha and Luna were fully crucified. As she sat naked upon her own instrument of torture, she watched the two other girls being crucified right beside her.
Eventhough the agony fest was beyond belief, she couldn't wait untill one of those brutal executioners would start on her...

The drier texture of the skin at the beginning is nice Marius because you could have the sweat that will start being shown in little droplets.

Hi all!!! Enjoy a new post for the weekend!!! I called it "BlondieDay" :) It goes with a little story and it features a few improvements: needly folded clothing and a closer shot of the cruxette with drips and drops on her skin to get the sweaty effect :) :

BlondieDay
Today was the annual BlondieDay in Oxville County. The one day of the year blondes could get a 50% discount on all Oxville County Executioners services. Just like the annual GingerDay, RavenDay and BrownieDay such days always promised to be busy... So even though the day was still young, the O.C.E employees had a full schedule ahead of them. Only 10 o' clock and the first three blondies had already registered for execution...

Chloë had opted in on the whipping prior to her crucifixion. "An excellent choice!" her executioner said. "By the time I'm done whipping you, even just lying down on your cross will be agonizing beyond words! But don't worry... I won't rip your skin off... After all, I guess you do want to suffer on the cross for quite some days before snuffing it, no?" Chloë was clearly nervous and tried to force out a smile. "Aw, that's very kind of you, sir... Whipping me so expertly... I'll try to be a good cruxette afterwards sir..."

Meanwhile Lilly was ready to be nailed up. Her executioner had measured her up and told her exactly where to put her wrists on the crossbeam. "Alright!" he said. "I'm going to start executing you now, using these huge rose head spikes. It's going to be massively painful in itself, but if you put your wrists where I told you, the agony will be beyond words... Since I'm going to take my time nailing you down, I reckon I'm going to spend the next 20 to 25 minutes slowly hammering you to your cross. Feel free to scream and cry, there's no need to hold back... You won't be able to take the pain anyway..." Lilly nodded bemused. "I understand sir..." Lying naked on her cross she was utterly ashamed. Realizing how she had underestimated the humiliation of being executed naked, she could not help but wonder if she had largely underestimated the agony of being crucified too... "I hope I'll be a sweet snuffette to crucify, sir..." But above all else Lilly hoped she would be able to comply with her executioner... at least until the nails were in deep enough so her struggling wouldn't matter anymore...

"Look! I'm not holding you down anymore!!!" The executioner held his hand up in the air to drive home the point. "That first nail is in deep enough to pin you to the cross all by itself now. So tell me, now that your first nail is halfway in, is it to your liking, getting crucified?" Vanessa was squirming and gasping on her cross. She couldn't believe how much it hurt... and this was only the beginning... "Ohw, yes sir... it hurts way more than I thought possible... Just like you said it would..." Vanessa tried to regain composure, but the storm of agony raging through her body, caused by the one spike, wouldn't let her... "Please, sir... continue executing me... You're doing such a great job... I'm in so much pain already..." The executioner smiled. "Good to hear, because there is a lot more agony coming!!!" He loved it when his customers were happy with the service. "Thank you..." Vanessa gasped. She tried to brace for the next blow of the hammer, even though she already knew it would completely obliterate her delicate body with suffering, regardless of what she tried...

Hope you like the pic and the story,
Kind regards,
Marius

Attachments

• BlondieDayCam03RR.jpg
    BlondieDayCam03RR.jpg
    973.7 KB · Views: 655
  • BlondieDayCam06RR.jpg
    BlondieDayCam06RR.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 690
Hi all!!! Enjoy a new post for the weekend!!! I called it "BlondieDay" :) It goes with a little story and it features a few improvements: needly folded clothing and a closer shot of the cruxette with drips and drops on her skin to get the sweaty effect :) :

BlondieDay
Today was the annual BlondieDay in Oxville County. The one day of the year blondes could get a 50% discount on all Oxville County Executioners services. Just like the annual GingerDay, RavenDay and BrownieDay such days always promised to be busy... So even though the day was still young, the O.C.E employees had a full schedule ahead of them. Only 10 o' clock and the first three blondies had already registered for execution...

Chloë had opted in on the whipping prior to her crucifixion. "An excellent choice!" her executioner said. "By the time I'm done whipping you, even just lying down on your cross will be agonizing beyond words! But don't worry... I won't rip your skin off... After all, I guess you do want to suffer on the cross for quite some days before snuffing it, no?" Chloë was clearly nervous and tried to force out a smile. "Aw, that's very kind of you, sir... Whipping me so expertly... I'll try to be a good cruxette afterwards sir..."

Meanwhile Lilly was ready to be nailed up. Her executioner had measured her up and told her exactly where to put her wrists on the crossbeam. "Alright!" he said. "I'm going to start executing you now, using these huge rose head spikes. It's going to be massively painful in itself, but if you put your wrists where I told you, the agony will be beyond words... Since I'm going to take my time nailing you down, I reckon I'm going to spend the next 20 to 25 minutes slowly hammering you to your cross. Feel free to scream and cry, there's no need to hold back... You won't be able to take the pain anyway..." Lilly nodded bemused. "I understand sir..." Lying naked on her cross she was utterly ashamed. Realizing how she had underestimated the humiliation of being executed naked, she could not help but wonder if she had largely underestimated the agony of being crucified too... "I hope I'll be a sweet snuffette to crucify, sir..." But above all else Lilly hoped she would be able to comply with her executioner... at least until the nails were in deep enough so her struggling wouldn't matter anymore...

"Look! I'm not holding you down anymore!!!" The executioner held his hand up in the air to drive home the point. "That first nail is in deep enough to pin you to the cross all by itself now. So tell me, now that your first nail is halfway in, is it to your liking, getting crucified?" Vanessa was squirming and gasping on her cross. She couldn't believe how much it hurt... and this was only the beginning... "Ohw, yes sir... it hurts way more than I thought possible... Just like you said it would..." Vanessa tried to regain composure, but the storm of agony raging through her body, caused by the one spike, wouldn't let her... "Please, sir... continue executing me... You're doing such a great job... I'm in so much pain already..." The executioner smiled. "Good to hear, because there is a lot more agony coming!!!" He loved it when his customers were happy with the service. "Thank you..." Vanessa gasped. She tried to brace for the next blow of the hammer, even though she already knew it would completely obliterate her delicate body with suffering, regardless of what she tried...

Kind regards,
Marius

Whipping before is a good idea. And she opted it ... why not?

BlondieDay

Kind regards,
Marius

Interesting plot with the story and the pictures well done as always :)

Just a bit of a nitpick if you want it: The ground texture is bothering me. It’s too small, and keeps repeating in the background making their field look like a hotel carpet. I would say go for another texture.

With that out of the way, I will now beg to see the ginger day.

Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted something... I know... Real life has a nasty habit of pulling me away from my computer... In fact I even missed the previous replies here... Thanks for the comments! And yes, the ground texture is bothering me too... :) I will change it out for something better when I use this in a production for sure.

Anyhow, a new picture and a very short story to go with it:

"Let's check..." the executioner said. "Stacy Keller, 25 years old, applied for public crucifixion... Four nails, to be hammered in one by one... You signed a No Mercy Clause, so no matter how hard you scream and how much you beg for mercy, I'll just keep nailing you to your cross... slowly... ever so slowly... That about right?" In order to avoid mishaps, Oxville County Executions implemented a last minute check, before actually starting the execution. Just to be sure everything was in order...
Stacy simply nodded. She wanted to answer the questions, but she was so nervous she needed to clean her throat first. "Yes, sir..." she said. "That's correct..." The executioner smiled. "Right! That's the red tape dealt with! Let's get you hammered up now. Enjoy your ghastly execution, Stacy!" "Thank you, sir." Stacy replied. "I' hope you'll enjoy crucifying me too."

From a technical point of view (hence the title "Detailstest") I'm trying something new here: as you know I'm in the process of creating my own maps, and I noticed that normal maps always end up having the same file size, regardless of the details I try to incorporate. So in this render I tried combining everything into the normal map except for the diffuse texture. This way, I can save memory to do GPU renders in Iray. Stacy only has a diffuse map and a normal map applied to her legs, yet I feel this gives me more detail than the rest of the body. I do, however have to correct the knee area... What do you think of this approach?
Let me know!
Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• Detailtest0001RR.jpg
    Detailtest0001RR.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 563
From a technical point of view (hence the title "Detailstest") I'm trying something new here: as you know I'm in the process of creating my own maps, and I noticed that normal maps always end up having the same file size, regardless of the details I try to incorporate. So in this render I tried combining everything into the normal map except for the diffuse texture. This way, I can save memory to do GPU renders in Iray. Stacy only has a diffuse map and a normal map applied to her legs, yet I feel this gives me more detail than the rest of the body. I do, however have to correct the knee area... What do you think of this approach?
Let me know!
Cheers,
Marius

MZ, I’m talent free with an awesome ignorance of 3D rendering, but I can say I have no problem with her knees. They look calloused, but maybe she makes her living on them, to which I have no objection. ;)

And her breasts follow your recent law-of-gravity-abiding style, which I gather takes a lot of work. And you do an excessively good job of it.

Overall, four :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:s. Keep it up.

Attachments

• D2F582C0-5B01-436B-A099-F4C0048FB691.jpeg
    D2F582C0-5B01-436B-A099-F4C0048FB691.jpeg
    529.7 KB · Views: 497
  • AA6C5A9A-B02D-4ADF-A6BF-912F11337ADA.jpeg
    AA6C5A9A-B02D-4ADF-A6BF-912F11337ADA.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 545
Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted something... I know... Real life has a nasty habit of pulling me away from my computer... In fact I even missed the previous replies here... Thanks for the comments! And yes, the ground texture is bothering me too... :) I will change it out for something better when I use this in a production for sure.

Anyhow, a new picture and a very short story to go with it:

"Let's check..." the executioner said. "Stacy Keller, 25 years old, applied for public crucifixion... Four nails, to be hammered in one by one... You signed a No Mercy Clause, so no matter how hard you scream and how much you beg for mercy, I'll just keep nailing you to your cross... slowly... ever so slowly... That about right?" In order to avoid mishaps, Oxville County Executions implemented a last minute check, before actually starting the execution. Just to be sure everything was in order...
Stacy simply nodded. She wanted to answer the questions, but she was so nervous she needed to clean her throat first. "Yes, sir..." she said. "That's correct..." The executioner smiled. "Right! That's the red tape dealt with! Let's get you hammered up now. Enjoy your ghastly execution, Stacy!" "Thank you, sir." Stacy replied. "I' hope you'll enjoy crucifying me too."

Let me know!
Cheers,
Marius

Great piece of work Marius. I like how you did the texture and the knees. The way you did the knees makes it look like she had some torture and humiliation done to her before she was nailed to the cross. It really gets the imagination going as to what happened to her before being crucified :)

Hi all!!
In between the production renders of my new comic I still manage to squeeze out a test render here and there to see what my new skin maps look like. I think they're coming along nicely, if I may say so myself yet the pores are a tiny bit too strong here for my tastes... Refinements are still in order :)

Little story to go along with the picture:

Lilly gasped and squirmed on her cross. The agony of being freshly nailed was nothing short of sickening... far beyond what she ever thought possible. In between her shrieks, moans and screams, she managed to blurt out a few words to the Oxville Executioners official that had just carried out her crucifixion. "Thank you so much for crucifying me this expertly... I hope I didn't squirm to much while you where nailing me... But it hurt so much..." The official had started crucifying the next girl on the planning in the meantime. But as he was just in between two nails he didn't mind the little chat with his previous customer. "No, don't worry about it..." he replied. "You redheads are always quite feisty! You always wiggle a lot when the nails go in... But seriously, you let me nail you to that cross really well. I've had a good time hammering you down." In the midst of her endless ocean of agony Lilly felt incredibly proud. Her executioner actually enjoyed spiking her up. What more could she hope for? "Thank you for the compliment, sir..." she moaned. "I'll try to dance real sweet up here in appreciation of your hard work..." The executioner laughed. "You do that!" he said. Then he turned back to his current customer. "But you're doing fine to, Agnes! I did take my time with that first nail, but you didn't interrupt me even once! Now let's see if you can keep that up a second time... If you put your wrist in place, we can start hammering again..." Agnes tried to comply as best she could. Obeying the executioner took every shred of will power she could still find in her tortured body... But she had to do it... After all, if her friend Lilly could find it in her to let the executioner nail her to her cross so submissively, she could not stay behind... "Do it, Agnes!!!" she thought! "I know you're y friend, Lilly, but still... I just have to try and out-perform you and be a better cruxette then you... better than you and the other two girls that are getting crucified today..."

Hope you like the render!!!
Kind regards,
Marius

Attachments

• FourVixensCam02.jpg
    FourVixensCam02.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 463
Back
Top Bottom