Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
After few photos, compiled

View attachment 478341

Great pictures Andyman, and great to see some mixed male and female pics too. That arms over the back of the cross pose looks very uncomfortable, doesn't it!
I like the mix of poses, of bodytypes and of genders.

And one more short story of the long agony.
An innocent woman false charged with treachery, forced to strip herself, scourged, condemned to death on the cross, burdened with a beam and crowned with thorns, leaded out of the city, nailed to the harsh wood and left alone. A simple story, everything as usual, nothing especially exciting...

View attachment 472291 View attachment 472292 View attachment 472293 View attachment 472294 View attachment 472295
View attachment 472296 View attachment 472297 View attachment 472298 View attachment 472299
Extremely arousing set. Beyond exciting.... :)

...however I suppose that sometimes the crowd of indifferent people passing to and fro and taking no notice of your swollen, blood and dirt covered, smelling, rotting body - while only few hours ago your naked feminine curves turned heads of every man - could be as depressing as the crowd of eager spectators...

View attachment 475317 View attachment 475318 View attachment 475319
How about a group of soldiers jeering the so-called "Queen" after her flogging? Would love to see that. Andyman! :)

A very nice selection with a nice mix. I like the different body shapes, and the way they hang and stand on their crosses. The mix of male and female, and clothed and naked is good, the ones standing ready, and the ones with an audience, and I really like the one with a suggestion of wind blowing across the women as they hang crucified, hair and loin cloths flapping, in nice touch.
You give us so many all at once, could you space them out a little bit more?
:)
No please, continue at the same pace, Andy, I love your art, the more, the better. The only thing I would ask is to see more often how the executioners fuck their victims. Thy can't be so stoic. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Roman troops marching on in return to their barracks after destroying a Celtic oppidum. Rebel Galls are killed in the battle and their chieftain was slain too with his sons, but his wife survived... for a short time only - after his dead she was worthless for the Romans. Now, stripped naked and raped, and hammered to the wood, she could no longer be a lady and keep her self-control.
Here, you see clearly sperm spilling from her vagina. It would be nice to show the raping.... Thanks for your great work!

Back
Top Bottom