Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mary was young and shy and innocent and she was so ashamed with her undeserved nudity and so terribly scared of awaited inescapable pain that she felt she would piss herself in a moment of the first stroke of a hammer. And she really did. And till her painful death two days later she pissed herself five more times, and shitted herself twice. And finally she pissed and shitted herself and vomited with blood one more time, just when the soldier pierced her belly with a sword and splitted it open from the vulva to the navel.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2268_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2268_001.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 368
Hello, Betty! How are you? You look aweary, so not try so hard to cover your shame, you will get more tired and achieve nothing, just hang there and sob. You are sobbing so beautifully! You know, you have always been saucy and rude - and look, what a splendid effects of this diet, you are cured and you look slim and sunburned! We are really happy to see you there. Good bye, my dear, and have a splendid afternoon!

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2273_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2273_001.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 355
No virginity allowed.

A virgin cannot be crucified. That is the law in all civilized nations. First of all, it is morally wrong. Secondly, it brings about the severe displeasure of the gods upon all those involved. Therefore, no sane persons would ever, ever crucify a virgin.

A virgin condemned to death must be quickly and humanely executed.

However . . . if she's really attractive, there is a way around this little problem. ;)

Back
Top Bottom