Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gang raped, extremely scourged, thorns crowned, nailed through her wrists, feet and genitals with rude brutality and having her breast pierced, the female victim weeps and sobs in agonizing pain. She deserved it - as a titulus says, she is "a whore who called herself a queen of heaven". Let's see if some angel will come and save her...

View attachment 477256
This one also was raped.... I love your fifth nail... Thousand thanks!

The titulus of this bitch clearly indicates that she has been fucked by the Romans. Would it be possible, dear Andy, to show that part of her sad story? I love your work and I'm surely not the only one.... Thanks!!!
I think so, the preparations were important part of the punishment themselves... although perhaps the rape was seldom done in public exactly before the execution, when the victim is rather "worn out": scourged, bleeding, sweeting and dirty, we can't exclude even pissing or vomiting during the cross road... However, perhaps it depended on her attractiveness or simply on the orders to be fulfilled. On the other hand, the virgins were not allowed to be crucified before being deflorated, and the scourging was an integral part of the preparations, so they could be assumed as the part of the fate of the condemned woman...

On the images: defloratio, flagellatio, crucifixio.

422.jpg 202359952.jpg 776192880.jpg

Your figures are always so expressive, Andy, and so real in their curves and flesh.
Thanks for doing mixed crucifixions, are really like them. These two, with male and female stripped and exposed to each other, suffering together. Are the men aroused by her presence? There is no privacy on the cross!
WP_20170401_11_55_19_Pro.jpg WP_20170401_01_04_22_Pro.jpg

And this one, the men fully clothed, the woman completely naked and voicing her agony. Is she really a queen, stripped and humiliated and exposed as worthless, crucified with her chief advisers? How much more shameful for her, the unquestioned centre of attention.
WP_20170401_23_54_36_Pro.jpg

I think so, the preparations were important part of the punishment themselves... although perhaps the rape was seldom done in public exactly before the execution, when the victim is rather "worn out": scourged, bleeding, sweeting and dirty, we can't exclude even pissing or vomiting during the cross road... However, perhaps it depended on her attractiveness or simply on the orders to be fulfilled. On the other hand, the virgins were not allowed to be crucified before being deflorated, and the scourging was an integral part of the preparations, so they could be assumed as the part of the fate of the condemned woman...

On the images: defloratio, flagellatio, crucifixio.

View attachment 485910 View attachment 485911 View attachment 485912
Lovely, but on your drawings, it would be nicer...

Lovely, but on your drawings, it would be nicer...
Maybe some day... But I must warn you that I wouldn't draw a sexually emancipated woman (an erotic dancer or similar) nor a regularly sexually abused slave, who would be both not very offended with the public nakedness and rape, and who could even enjoy it, but rather some humble and innocent peasant woman, because for such a woman being stripped naked as well as being raped in public would be worse then the death itself.

I like too the contrast between the fully stripped and humiliated "queen" and her clothed male or female companions, however it is not very easy to explain why someone should stripped one woman naked and left two other unpunished with public nakedness. Maybe the answer is, the "queen" in ancient times was often not an aristocratic title indicating a ruler, but rather indication of being the "first lady" in a king's harem, and the humiliation of a defeated king by his victor was often confirmed with making king's widows his own concubines, sometimes raping them publicly, and sometimes killing them after that. And in some distant corner of the enormous Imperium Romanum the same praxis was perhaps possible to be employed, I suppose, especially if the real ruler of the province was some satrap (like Herod in Palestine) and not a Roman's governor.

Clipboard.jpg WP_20170403_06_42_00_Pro.jpg WP_20170403_06_41_54_Pro.jpg WP_20170403_06_41_29_Pro.jpg WP_20170403_06_41_43_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom