Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
The advantage of making sedile longer than needed: the free birds-of-prey- feeder.

View attachment 434648

A lot of good pics Andyman but this one is particularly graphic. Look at the one sitting on the sedile!
It reminds me just a little of this Hammerlock drawing.
The crux victim is so vulnerable, exposed to the crowd, the weather, insects, birds . . . . .

36 Nailed2 001.jpg

I love your style, the women so ordinary, curves, tummies, hair, and very convincing expressions of suffering

Although innocent and harmless, the self-proclaimed queen was condemned to the slow and painful death, deprived of her citizenship and of all her possessions including every piece of her clothes, matched with the slaves and criminals, raped, whipped and nailed to the cross in the middle of a crowded road close to the city gate, wearing nothing but the crown of thorns. For three days she was dying, disgraced and defenseless, being seen by more than twenty thousand men and women passing by, and for three nights her screaming and weeping being heard by the sentries on the city walls...

PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_2225_007.jpg

Some sketches concerning the historical (Roman) crucifixions. No modern accessories, no "willing" and smiling victims. Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

For this reason the "model" is often not some young girl and maybe not a sex bomb. The victim is often similar to my beloved wife who is a perfect example of a quiet wife and good mother and moreover in my opinion she's, of course, the most sexy and beautiful woman I ever met.

View attachment 427632 View attachment 427633 View attachment 427634 View attachment 427635 View attachment 427636 View attachment 427637 View attachment 427638 View attachment 427639
Brilliant work, some of the most realistic I have ever seen, simple but very effective.They capture the true horror that crucifixion was like nothing I have ever seen before, great work, please keep it up.You should do a set showing the leg breaking at the end as well.Hreat work.-Gunslinger

This one looks almost the inspiration for Archstanton's rendering of my wife and another model he knows
.View attachment 434974 View attachment 434975

Who is Archstanton? What an incredible artist!

mesericordia-finale.jpg

Wow! So utterly realistic! Has he/she done others?

The one woman is quickly bleeding out; the other awaits the swift, piercing thrust that will release her from her awful agony. So much drama!

(But . . . why release them? They don't seem as though they've been hanging very long.)

Who is Archstanton? What an incredible artist!

View attachment 434977

Wow! So utterly realistic! Has he/she done others?

The one woman is quickly bleeding out; the other awaits the swift, piercing thrust that will release her from her awful agony. So much drama!

(But . . . why release them? They don't seem as though they've been hanging very long.)

That is I am lead to believe his first crux rendering. She's the one on the left (bleeding)
He did a hanging series of her before, http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/for-hanging-and-noose-lovers.5746/ and mostly does hanging renderings.

Attaching a pic of the real woman ;)

cx2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom