Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Few single women (mostly naked) surrounded by men (mostly covered): as for me the worst imaginable death for an innocent woman... A real nightmare! This kind of situation is very exciting and, yes, terrifying for me when I think of such punishment, that's why I like to return to this theme again and again (maybe you are tired of it). This time the sketches are extremely "speedpainted", five minutes each, so sorry for the not excellent quality...

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0585_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0585_001.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 551
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0585_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0585_002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 508
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0584_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_0584_001.jpg
    810 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I'm not convinced, Cruxlover. I suspect that the "over the back of the patibulum" pose causes the shoulders to push forward a bit, and so the breasts hang rather than thrust forward as in the traditional "arms up and back" pose.

View attachment 494788

Love your sketches, Andyman, I love the variety, the vitality, and the lush femaleness of the subjects. Not models, but real women.
That is a good picture Phlebas. The crucified woman doesn't appear like a model in a perfect perspective.
This makes sense, and that fact makes it arousing for me.

"Salve, Regina!" - "Hail the Queen! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Andy, many crux aficionados (by which I mean "I") prefer the victim nailed in such a way as to facilitate "the dance." But here we see her effectively immobile, her butt impaled on the cornu, and she’s unable or unwilling to trade it’s painful support for the greater agony of her full weight hanging from the nails.

And in this context that’s GREAT. Her back arched, her thighs splayed, hers is a static display of unceasing, unspeakable degradation.
No question, Andy, you know what the addicts come for. :firedevil:

Attachments

• 0A75062B-E64C-43A5-B906-02DF0A062CA1.jpeg
    0A75062B-E64C-43A5-B906-02DF0A062CA1.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 477
What is a "dignity"? I forget if I had ever got a dignity... Or some clothes... Or love... Or any hope... I am nothing. Not even: nobody, but: nothing. Nameless waste. Piece of shit. Nothing - full of fear, pain and hopelessness. Begging for nothing more than a piece of cloth on my vulva and the quick death but being only laughed at and spat on as an answer. Crucified for nothing at all but the joy of Roman citizens. So, come here, Roman citizens, and enjoy watching my mutilated body and soul.

Attachments

• WP_20180302_20_39_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180302_20_39_50_Pro.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 485
Few single women (mostly naked) surrounded by men (mostly covered): as for me the worst imaginable death for an innocent woman... A real nightmare! This kind of situation is very exciting and, yes, terrifying for me when I think of such punishment, that's why I like to return to this theme again and again (maybe you are tired of it). This time the sketches are extremely "speedpainted", five minutes each, so sorry for the not excellent quality...

It's the life in them that comes across to us, more than the draughtsmanship! You capture the moment so well.
I like the first one, the woman between 2 naked men. I wonder if they have any relationship to each other, or are random strangers. Vulnerable and helpless and so well conveyed.

Playing with matches (and - on the last sketch - with petroleum). The night will be cold... Let us warm you up a bit before it will come.

So cruel, really frightening. You do well to show us without really showing us, if you know what I mean. Leaving it to our imaginations.

Playing with matches (and - on the last sketch - with petroleum). The night will be cold... Let us warm you up a bit before it will come.

oil.jpg

Extra virgin oil, of course? :devil:

And more of T-cross + sedile (but no more of dignity).

Those Romans need to employ shorter nails ... what's the sense of using nails that poke through the other side of the patibulum? There are enough holes in the wood as it is from past executions.

"Anna, huh? But who is interested in the name of some damned slut? OK, tomorrow she will be half-eaten by vultures and no one will recognize her more, so perhaps I can get this piece of wood? I just need such plank and this titulus will suit me perfectly..."

Attachments

• WP_20180302_23_59_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180302_23_59_04_Pro.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 444
  • WP_20180303_00_01_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180303_00_01_08_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 510
Golgotha as seen by one of the thieves. I found some interesting analysis of the symbolic meaning of the nails. The author supposed that the immobilizing of the hands (to not allow them commit the next crime) and feet (to not allow them go out of the borders of the Roman Law) are symbolic. I think that the position of the nails is mostly matter of a practical experience, and the additional ("fifth", although on the very sketch it's fourth) nail if hammered as shown makes an efficient, painful and humiliating support for the body - but if we want to find the symbol meaning, it could be the destruction of the feminine attributes. The womanhood was seen in strict connection with the sexual function and birthgiving, so the nail hammered through the vagina and symbolically closing it, could be meant as depriving the sentenced of her gender, making her existence as a human being fruitless and futile. It corresponds with the removal of penises from the male victims on some occasions which is mentioned by some historical sources.

Attachments

• WP_20180303_09_05_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180303_09_05_36_Pro.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom