Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just in time. A lucky one.

I am a wife - no, a widow - of Marcus, a nobleman who has been charged for treason, flied to Carthago and finally was killed by the assassins sent by the consul. When they returned and reported that they succeed, my fate was sealed. However, the murderers brought the big box of letters of my late husband to the consul, who, after judging me to death, begun to read these letters and soon he realised that they made a big mistake and Marcus was not guilty. And just when I expected the first stroke of a hammer, the courier came, shouting to terminate the execution. "You are a lucky one!" - told me the centurion after reading the consul's pardon.

Yes...

I was kept in prison after my husband's escape for six months.
Then I have been condemned to death with no guilt and no possibility to defense myself.
I have been dragged to my latifundium and forced to watch.
My three children has been strangled to death on my eyes.
My slaves trying to escape have been shot down and my house has been burned and razed to the ground.
Then I have been stripped naked and my poor prison clothes has been thrown into the fire.
My neighbours and their wives and their slaves have watched me and laughed at me.
I have been whipped and dragged in a hurry with patibulum on may back to the nearest city gate to be crucified here on the most crowded road.
I have been thrown to the ground and raped twice by a one of the soldiers and by a Negro slave.
And then I have heard that I was a lucky one.

I am free. And I have no place to go to and even no clothes to cover my nakedness.
I am too tired to stand on my own legs and go elsewhere.
Too hungry and tired even to cry or to pray to some distant and uninterested gods.
No friend and no target.
No hope.

A lucky one...

WP_20161116_08_09_05_Pro.jpg WP_20161116_08_09_18_Pro.jpg WP_20161116_08_09_45_Pro.jpg

Thanks so much, Andyman!!!! You're my new hero! I love your art even if it is not as accurate as Marcus': it's strong, cruel, your ladies (can I call them bitches or sluts or whores?) are lovely and arousing and completely naked and hairy on cunt as well as on armpits. I love when you nail their cunts to the cross, wonderful idea, and that series where you nail them face to the cross and you nail their assholes as well! You are my new hero, how could I live all this time without you? You fulfill all my fantasies, you even fuck your vics, even if I'm a little sad your butchers didn't have the idea of force them to kneel down and suck their cock, or even suck cock when they are already nailed. Maybe it will come soon.
Thanks, thanks and thanks. I will never thank you enough....
I'm your follower and your absolute fan.

Back
Top Bottom