Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Around the praefectus Pedanius Secundus villa: the cook, the lady's maid, the gardener, the children's governess and the newly bought mid-aged slave woman who enter the late praefectus house just half an hour before him being murdered.
Lovely work , mass crux of ordinary women not models, my ideal subject matter. GREAT WORK.

Here's one of your images that I think makes great use of the flat-beam sedile.
I like this cynical approach. Nobles, protected by law against the humiliating punishment of crucifixion, but having forfeited that protection by conspiring against the authority that issued that law.
Once their conspiracy was uncovered, they knew they were dead, but they had expected beheading.
Yet, the Emperor gave a proper twist to law. No one who has threatened him, will get away with a quick death!
So, in all his merciful goodness, the Emperor granted them a sedile, so that they would not die writhing and squirming on their cross, but suffer their sentence a little bit more dignified.
Knowing that this act of mercy would actually lengthen the conspirator’s agony considerably!

Exactly, this is the most degrading option for woman: to be crucified along with men, all stripped naked, or (maybe even worse) being naked between the almost naked or dressed companions. That's why I often return to such an idea.
That's why she is crying...same like her, that kinda feeling always make me feel arouse with shame...once respected female leader/queen or Regina, fully exposed between almost naked (i prefer loin cloth covered men) common or low class criminals ! That's always my erotic nightmare ;)

Very well done on her expression n both men. Did u miss out her crown ? ;)

So
That's why she is crying...same like her, that kinda feeling always make me feel arouse with shame...once respected female leader/queen or Regina, fully exposed between almost naked (i prefer loin cloth covered men) common or low class criminals ! That's always my erotic nightmare ;)

Very well done on her expression n both men. Did u miss out her crown ? ;)
Sometimes I want to try something different. :)

omg your words arouse me !

this too..both pics n words :)
Me too! Yes - although I soon exhaust myself with my helpless dancing,
my aching body is denied the blessed relief of death by the sedile and cornu,
and sponges filled with foul liquid forced into my mouth to quench my raising thirst
and prevent dehydration, even my blood congeals and only drips slowly .... so, how shall I die?
The intelligent crows soon recognise my helplessness,
the older ones have seen many more like me,
they know they can start pecking at me, tearing my whip-torn flesh -
but starting with my eyes ...

(I think the quotes are mainly from Classical sources quoted in Martin Hengel's
'Crucifixion in the Ancient World and the Folly of the Message of the Cross' 1977,
an encyclopaedia of Cruxology!)

Me too! Yes - although I soon exhaust myself with my helpless dancing,
my aching body is denied the blessed relief of death by the sedile and cornu,
and sponges filled with foul liquid forced into my mouth to quench my raising thirst
and prevent dehydration, even my blood congeals and only drips slowly .... so, how shall I die?
The intelligent crows soon recognise my helplessness,
the older ones have seen many more like me,
they know they can start pecking at me, tearing my whip-torn flesh -
but starting with my eyes ...
Description of crux are not my favorite. But that, Eul, is very hot!

and prevent dehydration,
I remembered I dont care to taste some piss of my own since I read you Eulalia Christa... very rare but I drunk a gulp of my own piss before by thinking as Romans do to me ... It is digusting I knew but it supported my arousal all the time I did. I feel degraded and worthless when I was doing but same time it aroused me.

Some Andyman classics, set in the Northern Forest (not Eulalia's).
No, that's the Teutoburg Forest, though not so different from mine,
and deliciously imagined by Andyman. The Cimbri have sometimes
been associated with the Cumbri, the Britons of the North,
though the similarity of name is probably coincidental.

The last phase of the "crucifixion with impalation" could look different. If the victim sits on the tilted cornu keeping her body vertically, cornu shall penetrate the abdomen diagonally and its pointed end can get out of the abdomen around her belly button. If her body is strained like a bow or upper body is hanging loose on her hands with her belly out, the point can stay hidden at all, making great amount of damage to her intestines. Finally, if she curls up, pulling her belly and buttocks, the sharp point can pierce her body from anus on the rear to the level of a clitoris on the front, making probably the less amount of pain and damage but of course even this last option sounds terrific enough.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1732_005.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1732_005.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 518
The war often separates family members. But, to be honest, it can be easy helped. We can even arrange that some unhappy wife can be comforted by her husband at least during few first days of her dying on the cross.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_001.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 437
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1741_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1741_001.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 435
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_002.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 448
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_003.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_003.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 421
  • PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_004.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1740_004.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 439
"What are you mumbling there? Ah, yes, you are thirsty! Very well. You are expected to be dying of thirst! As you see I am carrying an amphora of the best wine for our master... But obviously not for you! You are not worthy drinking his urine... You are not worthy even the money he paid to crucify you! And never call me your sister, you dirty slut! Have a splendid afternoon! I will be back tomorrow to see how worms will gnaw your stinking twat!"

Attachments

• WP_20190521_17_30_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190521_17_30_52_Pro.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 448
Back
Top Bottom