Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just LOVE these, Andy! And I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: the ones of preparation, stripping, marching, standing before the crowd, waiting... To me those are the best. Way better than when they're actually hanging on the cross. Keep drawing!!!

Just LOVE these, Andy! And I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: the ones of preparation, stripping, marching, standing before the crowd, waiting... To me those are the best. Way better than when they're actually hanging on the cross. Keep drawing!!!
Both preparation and torment are nice, they feed each other. Keeeeeep drawwwwing!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeezzz master...

@Martha Come
They are raped of course. As I told earlier, I prefer realistic / historical "reenactment" of the crucifixion, where the victims weren't "willing" at all. So, some of them can be even dangerous to their persecutors: barbarian warriors, rebel fighters or gladiatrices. I suppose no one crucifier would risk his penis to be bitten off in the last effort to get revenge...

Back
Top Bottom