Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Day 1. Nearly five thousand spectators went to the top of a hill to watch the most attractive convict ever crucified in the town, hundreds after hundreds.
Day 2. One more thousand visited the hilltop.
Day 3. After two days miss universe had lost most of her charm and the number of the visitors dropped sharply. Only 30 of them, mostly Christian women, came to see the dying (fulfilling the rule of charity), and two of them gave her some water to drink and one brought few dried figs.
Day 4. No one more was interested in watching the rotting and smelling princess on her throne.
The next three days she spent in a total loneliness, starving and dying with horrible pain growing every hour in her pierced hands, feet, vulva and anus. No merciful wolves nor vultures hastened her death. Only worms were biting the delicate flesh between her legs and hatched inside her wounds, until finally her heart halted after a full week of the most cruel torment.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2450_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2450_002.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 530
Even if Diana wanted to lift her body up and then to sit more comfortable, the harpoon-like sedile, equipped with the sharp hooks and sloped teeth, pushed into her anal opening, caught her intestines firm and immobilized her hips. No woman ever could be so strong to lift up her loins, dragging out her entrails out of her belly.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2450_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2450_001.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 520
Even if Diana wanted to lift her body up and then to sit more comfortable, the harpoon-like sedile, equipped with the sharp hooks and sloped teeth, pushed into her anal opening, caught her intestines firm and immobilized her hips. No woman ever could be so strong to lift up her loins, dragging out her entrails out of her belly.
The idea of a harpoon cornu. Once inserted into victim's anus, it couldn't be removed, only would penetrate her deeper and deeper...

Attachments

• IMG_20191014_223803.jpg
    IMG_20191014_223803.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_20191014_224051.jpg
    IMG_20191014_224051.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Some sketches concerning the historical (Roman) crucifixions. No modern accessories, no "willing" and smiling victims. Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating ould love to see where you go next.execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

For this reason the "model" is often not some young girl and maybe not a sex bomb. The victim is often similar to my beloved wife who is a perfect example of a quiet wife and good mother and moreover in my opinion she's, of course, the most sexy and beautiful woman I ever met.

View attachment 427632 View attachment 427633 View attachment 427634 View attachment 427635 View attachment 427636 View attachment 427637 View attachment 427638 View attachment 427639
I am a fan

More than that, I really connect with the images. Women of regular shape with hair. I would love to see where you go next.

Next will be few crucified Christian (?) girls with rather unpleasant biblical passes (sometimes slightly altered here), mockingly written straight on their lower bellies in order to attract the attention of the passersby and humiliate them.
Part 1 of 2.

Attachments

• Bible-pass-meme-00-she.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-00-she.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 378
  • Bible-pass-meme-01-she.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-01-she.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 366
  • Bible-pass-meme-02-she.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-02-she.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Bible-pass-meme-03-she.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-03-she.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 331
  • Bible-pass-meme-04-you.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-04-you.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Bible-pass-meme-05-you.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-05-you.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 333
Part 2 of 2.

Attachments

• Bible-pass-meme-06-you.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-06-you.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 322
  • Bible-pass-meme-07-you.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-07-you.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 325
  • Bible-pass-meme-09-I.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-09-I.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Bible-pass-meme-10-I.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-10-I.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Bible-pass-meme-11-I.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-11-I.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 303
  • Bible-pass-meme-08-I.jpg
    Bible-pass-meme-08-I.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 307
Martial fidelity.

1571175658508.jpeg

I failed to protect my woman. I lay there, helpless, watching the soldier hump and thrust between her legs. I should have cursed him, I should have called her name, I should have fought, but the nails in my wrists hurt so much!

Through the thuds of the hammer and my woman’s screams, I heard the soldier moan in his climax. He filled my woman with his seed as my own cock sat limp and shriveled. As she lay whimpering and squirming, the soldier stood up, tucked his gentians away, and looked down at me.

“She squeezed her cunt when the nails went in. I just couldn’t last any longer!”

They put us up on our crosses and shoved wooden pegs up our asses to hold us up. Just yesterday, we were newlyweds who couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Now, Rome fucks us both.

She never looked at me as we hung on our crosses. I called her name. I told her I loved her. I said I was sorry. All while other men’s seed dripped out of her and onto the ground.

Awesome, Andy! I like how from this angle there is little sign of the horrible instrument buried in her belly. Just the blood trickling out from her anus. Her experience is all her own, feeling herself being torn on the inside every time she wiggles even a little bit.

Awesome, Andy! I like how from this angle there is little sign of the horrible instrument buried in her belly. Just the blood trickling out from her anus. Her experience is all her own, feeling herself being torn on the inside every time she wiggles even a little bit.
Yes, you are damn right! And most of the spectators are not aware of her torment and feel amused with her unexpected shouts and moans...

Yes, you are damn right! And most of the spectators are not aware of her torment and feel amused with her unexpected shouts and moans...

It’s a great turn on the magic of pregnancy, too. Instead of a woman feeling a hidden new life inside her, that only she can know, the victim feels her womb being torn by the barns and spikes inside her.

Back
Top Bottom