Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
(Still dreaming!)

View attachment 777685 Marcella is now nailed to the crossbeam! She screams in agony as she looks side to side and then down her body between her heaving breasts and belly to her pubic mound. A man appears between her thighs. His cock is erect and throbbing. She realizes that a virgin cannot be crucified, so she understands why she's about to be raped, though she expects she'd be raped virgin or not. Men just seem to like raping women about to be hanged on a cross. The man plunges his cock into and out of her vagina. She has never had sex so she can only imagine what it would feel like—an awful tearing, filling sensation between her legs, painful and humiliating.

View attachment 777683 He pulls out and leaves her sobbing on the ground. Then Marcella hears a voice behind her. She arches her head back to see her mother standing there, hands on hips staring down at her! What is she doing here? Why is she here to see me crucified? Her mother scowls at her, telling her that she always knew this would happen to her. That she was a bad daughter who she knew would come to bad end. That she was some sort of perverted creature for wanting to experience such a thing as crucifixion. Marcella tries to explain her needs but her mother vanishes. Marcella thinks it is just as well not to have her mother present at her crucifixion. She would never understand.

View attachment 777687 Marcella cries uncontrollably as she feels her crossbeam being lifted up. She’s standing with her back to the crossbeam. She creams in agony as she pulled upon the upright. Quickly her feet are nailed and she hangs fully crucified! She imagines she looks much like the girl hanging on the other cross, the one who was already crucified when she arrived. After all, they are very nearly the same age. She looks up at her nailed wrists and down at her nailed feet. She doesn't even try to keep her legs closed. Though she feels shame at being nailed naked to a cross, she can do nothing about it. She relaxes her legs and lets everyone see what they come a crucifixion to see.

She hangs in agony, looking out over the crowd, as she imagines it would always be. She struggles on the cross. What a sensation! Naked, stretched out and straining. She feels horny and wishes she could have an orgasm. She tries squeezing her thighs together to stimulate herself, but it's too hard when her legs naturally want to spread apart. The crowd gathers around her cross. She tries to give them a good show. She hears them making crude comments about her pussy, about her breasts that thrust forward when she pushes and tremble on her chest when she hangs down. She pisses when she has to. Her first pee is quite strong. By pushing her hips forward she makes a nice arc of the water as it splashes down to the ground. For some strange reason she seems proud of her accomplishment. The crowd seems to enjoy it too.

View attachment 777682 Later in the day Marcella hears another voice she recognizes. The crowd is gone and she sees only her sister, Thessela, standing in front of her cross. Her arms are crossed under her breasts and she looks at her with scorn and disapproval on her face. Marcella tries to speak with her, to make her understand why she had to do this, but she has no voice. When she looks for her sister again she is gone. Well, Marcella thinks, she was always her parent's favorite. The fucking perfect daughter that she never was. Well, fuck her!

View attachment 777684 She hangs throughout the day, enduring the heat and pain and the unwelcomed attention of the crowd. She's not ashamed anymore but proud of her body. Proud that people like looking up at her. She always knew she had a great pair of tits, a slender figure and a beautiful pussy. She likes sticking her tits out and spreading her legs. It makes the men crazy, and some of the women too. The men in the crowd will never have her, will never fuck her. In the afternoon a thunderstorm rolls through, stinging her skin with the cold, wind-driven drops.

View attachment 777686 It’s evening now. She’s been crucified for hours. Her body hangs in exhaustion as she sees the sun set. Her intense physical longing to experience crucifixion remains with her. She is unsatisfied. She pushes up one final time. Her body arches out from the cross as fearful stresses push her toward, toward . . .

Marcella suddenly awakes and sits up in her bed. Her naked body is covered with sweat. It’s evening and a cool breeze is coming in through the window. She falls back, exhausted. She is trembling with unrelieved sexual energy. She spreads her legs and she furiously masturbates, bringing herself to a full, powerful orgasm that leaves her exhausted and sexually spent. She quickly falls back asleep and dreams again.

View attachment 777681 Again she sees herself crucified, hanging on a cross, her muscles stretched and bunched in agony. But this time there is a smile on her face. She’s enjoying this! Really fucking enjoying the unbearable sensations of crucifixion. Oh, if this could only last forever!

She wakes again, again extremely horny. She masturbates again. This time she falls into a dreamless sleep. She awakes with the sun streaming through the window. She stretches her tired muscles. She plans to go to the baths to refresh and clean herself. Life must go on. Her dreams are still vivid in her mind.

She’ll definitely go to the next execution when women are to be crucified. She wants to see them. But she’ll be careful. Maybe take a knife with her for protection from any men who might have the thought to assault her.
What an amazing series! Thank you @Marcella and @Andyman for such erotic scenes. My favorite is of Marcella nailed to the patibulum and contorting on the ground in agony... lovely!

Do not cry, queen. You were betrayed by the friend and expulsed from your city by your people and your name was erased from the book of life, but you wouldn't be left alone.

Just catching up with the thread.

Outstanding set, Andy, several of which I will steal forthwith. :babeando: :D

A technical question: I am sure that hammering long thick nail through the crotch would be extremely painful and humiliating. But in fact I wonder if the nailing of the breasts could be possible at all. It would generate perhaps the same problem as nailing through the palms instead of wrists: tearing apart of the soft tissues, unable to bear the forces, even if they are mostly horizontal (the main vertical force - the whole weight of an upper torso in this configuration of nails would be borne by the crotch nail). And what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20191228_002552.jpg
    IMG_20191228_002552.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 639
A technical question: I am sure that hammering long thick nail through the crotch would be extremely painful and humiliating. But in fact I wonder if the nailing of the breasts could be possible at all. It would generate perhaps the same problem as nailing through the palms instead of wrists: tearing apart of the soft tissues, unable to bear the forces, even if they are mostly horizontal (the main vertical force - the whole weight of an upper torso in this configuration of nails would be borne by the crotch nail). And what do you think?
The "soft tissues" (like those of the boobs) are actually very resistant. Obviously the tears and lacerations depend on the "medium" that performs the laceration. A long large nail with a round diameter does not tear the flesh as a square or rectangular nail would. Furthermore, it is all dependent on the weight exerted by the body and how many other "support points" interact.

I think it would be feasible as long as there are other weight-bearing points, such as bound or nailed feet and arms. The facing-the-cross position doesn’t allow for much movement in any direction, so there wouldn’t be much pulling or tearing (ouch!) against the nails in the breasts. Smaller-breasted women would have a tougher time of it, as there is less...room for maneuver.

One more time: a bad parenting. How humiliating it is for us to have only one daughter and to educate her a criminal...!

This is a heart-wrenching image. :eek: I'm trying to imagine parents having to watch their daughter die on a cross. Too much! Just too much. Would they even be able to remain with her until she died? Or would they leave her to die among strangers?

I don't see this poor girl as a criminal being justly executed for her crimes. They were good parents. She's innocent; a victim. She's crucified because of some man; some fucking bastard who used her and left her to pay the price for his crime.

I think it may be possiable if the women had big breasts. Mine are not big enough to wrap around each side of the support beam of a cross.
I also think other areas with need to be nailed to help support the weight.

I think it may be possiable if the women had big breasts. Mine are not big enough to wrap around each side of the support beam of a cross.
I also think other areas with need to be nailed to help support the weight.

And think of the poor guys who took time out of their busy days to attend a crucifixion only to find the condemned woman not only nailed facing her cross, but with her otherwise bountiful boobs nailed to the wood also. What a disappointment!

If I was a guy I'd be pissed! I mean, at a crucifixion I want to see pussy and tits. And those tits better be free to bounce/bobble up and down, sideways, whatever! :mad:

(Kudos for yet another perfectly awful, humiliating way to crucify a gal Andyman.) :D

View attachment 793344

We played together when we were little girls. We caught fish in the river and challenged the boys to bring more home than us. We learned to sew and mend clothes, to cook and to protect the village while the warriors were away and all the things expected of women.

We became women together. We saw the changes in the ways boys looked at us, and we in admired the ones who grew their beards first. I giggled with her after I married, when she asked what it was like to have a man inside me. Our privacy ensured by a boiling pot, I told her that it wasn’t so bad, but that men made the strangest faces and noises, at least my husband did. She laughed when I screwed my face up into a grimace and grunted and thrust my hips back and forth. I remember she wondered what her own husband would be like. Her father, the chieftain was trying to find a match with a tribe farther down the river.

She held my hand and caressed my hair as I gave birth to my daughter. She whispered words of strength, the ancient blessings of our tribe, when I thought I had no strength left, that the pain was too great. I convinced my husband to name our daughter after her. I told him it was to honor the chieftain, but really it was for my friend. I noticed her touching her own breast as I nursed my little girl, once again wondering what it would be like when her own time came.

She’ll never get to know. The chieftain rebelled and the Romans came and destroyed it all. We were lucky, my husband and daughter and I. My husband was the apprentice blacksmith and I am a skilled seamstress. We were spared to go populate the new Roman province as their subjects. My friend hangs naked on a cross next to her father. I try to catch her eye, to say I’m sorry or that I love her or I don’t know what. But she never looks at me. She stares at a spot on the ground.

She never acknowledged me as I walked away.
Andyman, how you manage to affect me so deeply with your simple drawings! And Aedile, what perfect words to go with this sublime image! I am choking back tears . . . such a sad scene.

The rebel town was burnt to the ground. The warriors were killed and the common people expelled. Now they are slowly walking in the direction of a new border guarded by the Roman soldiers, sadly looking at their chieftain, crucified together with his daughter in order to leave no offspring, able to avenge his death.

So strange and horrible for the lovely young woman to see her father naked on his cross, and to see that he has an erection! Is she arousing him? No, of course not! That is disgusting to even consider! Yet, he is erect. She's a virgin, but well knows that men will respond in such a way to a naked woman. She's often burned with desire seeing a lovely young man in a public place, and felt her body respond as his gaze caressed her figure. She would often lie in her bed at night, stroking herself as she fantasized about him between her legs. Oh, how she looked forward to be married to a good man with a big cock! But now she'll never know of these things! She's crucified! Her life has been taken from her!

"Oh father, please, do not look upon me in my nakedness! I fear my body is a forbidden temptation for you! I can't cover myself--I'm shamefully exposed! Please father, look away! A daughter should never see her father naked, nor should a father ever see his grown daughter's private parts."

But he keeps looking over at her, calling out her name. She's humiliated by her own nakedness, about how she's exposed to the people passing by, some of whom she know! But, worst of all . . . her father is staring at her . . . and he's still so very erect!:eek:

And think of the poor guys who took time out of their busy days to attend a crucifixion only to find the condemned woman not only nailed facing her cross, but with her otherwise bountiful boobs nailed to the wood also. What a disappointment!

If I was a guy I'd be pissed! I mean, at a crucifixion I want to see pussy and tits. And those tits better be free to bounce/bobble up and down, sideways, whatever! :mad:

(Kudos for yet another perfectly awful, humiliating way to crucify a gal Andyman.) :D

I suspect there would be a decent subset of men who would not complain to see a woman’s naked ass sticking out from a cross. Add in the sexual imagery of the woman basically straddling an upright pole, and there’s enough to enjoy ;)

So strange and horrible for the lovely young woman to see her father naked on his cross, and to see that he has an erection! Is she arousing him? No, of course not! That is disgusting to even consider! Yet, he is erect. She's a virgin, but well knows that men will respond in such a way to a naked woman. She's often burned with desire seeing a lovely young man in a public place, and felt her body respond as his gaze caressed her figure. She would often lie in her bed at night, stroking herself as she fantasized about him between her legs. Oh, how she looked forward to be married to a good man with a big cock! But now she'll never know of these things! She's crucified! Her life has been taken from her!

"Oh father, please, do not look upon me in my nakedness! I fear my body is a forbidden temptation for you! I can't cover myself--I'm shamefully exposed! Please father, look away! A daughter should never see her father naked, nor should a father ever see his grown daughter's private parts."

But he keeps looking over at her, calling out her name. She's humiliated by her own nakedness, about how she's exposed to the people passing by, some of whom she know! But, worst of all . . . her father is staring at her . . . and he's still so very erect!:eek:
I do not know what was your experience regarding hanging on the cross, but as for me I checked experimentally that hanging on hands and slowly chocking made my penis being time to time erect with no direct stimulation and with no any connection to being sexually aroused (actually I was not). It looks it was purely physical effect.

I do not know what was your experience regarding hanging on the cross, but as for me I checked experimentally that hanging on hands and slowly chocking made my penis being time to time erect with no direct stimulation and with no any connection to being sexually aroused (actually I was not). It looks it was purely physical effect.

Well, there you have it everyone. First hand (so to speak) experience. Erections just happen. It's a matter of physiology. I must admit, it really adds to the emotional intensity of crucifixion to have males becoming erect while on the cross. This site spends so much time and description on how we women experience crucifixion (in our fantasies), it's good to see (and read) more about what we imagine to be the male experience.

Keep it up Andyman. :D There's so much more that can be written about a man with an erection than without. :D

Back
Top Bottom