Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Humiliated and crushed with suffering, the wife of one of the zealots, murderers and mutineers against the Roman peace, called by his supporters and villagers "Messiah", who was killed in action, pays twice for her husband's crimes.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
  • PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
  • PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_003.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0992_003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 522
Mom... please... be brave...

1584012641171.jpeg
One of your best, Andy. I believe the moment of stripping is the last “this is really happening” moment for the condemned. The sudden, complete vulnerability of standing naked in front of the pieces of your cross strikes a chord with me.

Brave words from the daughter, but no one is brave when the nails go in. Or when the cornu goes up her most sensitive places. Perhaps we could get an update on how these two ladies are enduring their executions?

Humiliated and crushed with suffering, the wife of one of the zealots, murderers and mutineers against the Roman peace, called by his supporters and villagers "Messiah", who was killed in action, pays twice for her husband's crimes.

Such a selfish husband. He died quickly in the battle, leaving her to endure Rome’s revenge. When she was crucified, they grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against the cross, forcing the stake up her ass while she screamed. The men taunted her about Roman cocks being so much harder than her barbarian husband’s. The women marveled at her large, milk-bearing breasts and commented on barbarian women must have terrible back pain.

She just wanted them all to go away so she could die and meet her husband in the afterlife. And then cut his balls off for what he abandoned her to endure.

Miss Herculaneum AD 68. The prettiest slave girl on the main street. She was shy and obedient but nonetheless all the boys in the town were in love with her. Some of them were sons of rich families and they weren't the men a simple slave could reject. Finally she was caught in flagranti with the boy from the nearest neighborhood and his rich and mighty father was enraged. Girl's master was paid her value plus few sesterces more for the executioners and ordered to crucify the youngster. And there was no man nor god who could save her.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1007_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_1007_001.jpg
    846.3 KB · Views: 524
You know you are spoiling us , now we will expect this every day!

Just kidding!!!
Thanks for the massive amounts of sketches you produce and share!

The last night - the restless sleep
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_002mod.jpg
The background is simple and sad.
Yesterday the wife of the Gaelic chieftain went to the forest with her husband being sure that the Roman legions were still twenty leagues away and they started to play their love game. But the Roman scouts were near and they realised the splendid opportunity to get rid of the fiend chieftain. One arrow was enough.
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_012.jpg
The despairing wife was caught and dragged out of the forest to the Roman camp. She was even never allowed to dress herself again. She was abused by the soldiers and scheduled to be crucified in the morning

During the sleepless and half- conscious hours she imagined what would be her agony like...

. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_003.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_004.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_005.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_006.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_007.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_008.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_009.jpg
. PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_3158_010.jpg
And, as you can imagine, her uneasy dream proved to be a prophetic one.

Last edited:
Shy and ashamed

The cross forces the victim to display him or herself to the world. It must be worse for a woman, with her arms pulled to the side and her breasts prominently displayed. It’s one thing to voluntarily display one’s body as a symbol of empowerment and sexual power, but this girl forced by the authority to make that display. It’s the opposite of personal empowerment. This is Rome showing off its power over her and her complete subservience to that power, all wrapped up in the phallic symbolism of a cross.

Back
Top Bottom