Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
When my husband, a famous veteran himself, general Valerius, has entered our villa with the pack of legionnaires and without a single word has shown me a freshly repainted titulus plank with just two words: Unfaithful wife, I have known I was lost. No cries, tears nor pleas could soften his hearth. He married me four years ago just after beheading his previous wife for the same sin. She had the same titulus plank hanged on her neck while being led to death. And I know that my punishment will be far worse. Maybe he will have me burned at stake like some non-citizen wench? No... The soldiers are bringing a hammers and a beam... Oh, for Jupiter! He ordered me to be crucified like the worst slave slut...!

Attachments

• Infida 1.jpg
    Infida 1.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 553
  • Infida 2.jpg
    Infida 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 554
  • Infida 3.jpg
    Infida 3.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 515
  • Infida 4.jpg
    Infida 4.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Infida 5.jpg
    Infida 5.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 563
When my husband, a famous veteran himself, general Valerius, has entered our villa with the pack of legionnaires and without a single word has shown me a freshly repainted titulus plank with just two words: Unfaithful wife, I have known I was lost. No cries, tears nor pleas could soften his hearth. He married me four years ago just after beheading his previous wife for the same sin. She had the same titulus plank hanged on her neck while being led to death. And I know that my punishment will be far worse. Maybe he will have me burned at stake like some non-citizen wench? No... The soldiers are bringing a hammers and a beam... Oh, for Jupiter! He ordered me to be crucified like the worst slave slut...!
And what about the slaves who knew she was unfaithful, and helped with that consipracy? It would be even more humiliating for her, if she was crucified with them!

Good series!

Not only great art, but an engaging backstory too. Nice post!

I could have danced all night
And still have begged for more
I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things
I've never done before
I'll never know ahat made it so exciting

Why all at once my heart took flight

I'll never know
What made it so exciting
I only know when he
Began to dance with me
I could have danced, danced, danced
All night

And still have begged for more
I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things
I've never done before
I'll never know ahat made it so exciting

My wife loves the old movie and show tunes, and often sings them while working around the house, along with traditional folk pieces. I'm sure I've heard her sing this one, and now I'll have a very specific image in my head when she does!

Loving the mature look of the women.

Mature women can look very sexy on the cross, it enhances the natural assets.

A proto-Henry VIII, but Henry didn't experiment, beheading was good enough for him.
The 6 wives of Henry VIII:
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

A poor girl has no luck when she let herself be robbed when she was returning home from the fair. She met a handsom young man who accompanied her but disappeared before they enter the town. Together with the significant sum of money. Her mistress never has sence of humor especially in financial matters. However she was healthy enough to spent few sesterces more for the crucifiers to punish her naive and careless servant. So, the unfortunate girl was led out the walls and nailed to the cross. The crucifiers wanted to finish her quickly, feeling a pity for a delicate young girl writhed with pain and weeping bitterly, but some handsome young man convinced them to use one more nail and let the useless servant to be properly paid with long and shameful agony for hes carelessness - before he departed, laughing to himself and dangling a purse full of money.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1973_003.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1973_003.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 479
A poor girl has no luck when she let herself be robbed when she was returning home from the fair. She met a handsom young man who accompanied her but disappeared before they enter the town. Together with the significant sum of money. Her mistress never has sence of humor especially in financial matters. However she was healthy enough to spent few sesterces more for the crucifiers to punish her naive and careless servant. So, the unfortunate girl was led out the walls and nailed to the cross. The crucifiers wanted to finish her quickly, feeling a pity for a delicate young girl writhed with pain and weeping bitterly, but some handsome young man convinced them to use one more nail and let the useless servant to be properly paid with long and shameful agony for hes carelessness - before he departed, laughing to himself and dangling a purse full of money.
Life is not fair, yet another grusome example of that!

Widespreaded, hanging on her wrists and feet and pierced crotch (the fifth nail was sometimes very usefull) and heavily bleeding, full-figured red-headed Gaul matron was crucified with the extreme brutality as a mother of the rebel leaders. Her vagina has been symbolically closed with a nail to never more give birth to new enemies of the Roman peace.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1975_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_1975_001.jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 462
Back
Top Bottom