Sonja at the Roman camp (a little crux-Story in 5 chapters)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

Sonja in the Roman camp - 1

Sonja had gone to Lendingen with her friend Fiona. There the annual Roman Festival took place. The Roman Association of Lendingen was famous nationwide. The people lived their hobby on a large area, on whichstood realistic replicas of Roman buildings. There were Roman roads and houses, baths, artisan houses and everything related to ancient Rome. It looked like a real Roman city in Germany around the year 50AD.

After a while, the two girls came to a marketplace. In the middle of it rose a big cross.
„What's that?“ Fiona asked, shaking her red hair. „A cross in ancient Rome? They prayed to gods, Jupiter and Apollo and all the others in temples. What's the cross doing here?“
„This is not a religious sign,“ came a voice from behind. „There we hang on to bad boys and girls.“
They turned around.

„Sophie!“ said Sonja. Her classmate from vocational school stood before her, dressed in a Roman garb. Beside her stood a young man, also dressed like a Roman. It was Sophie's boyfriend Dennis.
Dennis pointed to the cross: „As punishment, bad boys and girls are crucified.“ He grinned widely.

„Oh,“ said Fiona. She grinned back. „Crucifixion in the middle of the marketplace.“
„Exactly,“ said Dennis. „So everyone can watch.“
„Not really?“ Sonja asked. She looked at the big cross.
„Yes, yes!“ Sophie answered. She came to Sonja and took her arm: „Look! Do you see the leather cuffs? This will tie you at the wrists and ankles.“

„Serious?“ Sonja exclaimed.“Not true!“ She wondered why she suddenly had such a fast heartbeat and her ears became hot.
„Serious!“, Sophie confirmed. She smiled at Sonja: „We want it as authentic as possible here at the festival. This includes one or the other crucifixion. We try to have at least one crucifixion per day. Of course, several are possible.“
Shelaughed at Sonja: „Because the condemned always hang on the crossfor only one hour.“

„One hour ...“ echoed Sonja. She stared at the big cross.
„Yes, an hour,“ said Dennis. He had stepped beside her. „There will be a show trial. They judge you and then you will be crucified for an hour. Of course we only take volunteers.“ Dennis laughed at her: „At the time of the Romans, the convicts were left to stew on the cross for one day. It should be a punishment. Disobedient slaves and thieves were punished. They were displayed in public places. A whole day on the cross did convert every thief, believe me. But one hour can be withstood.“

„It's very interesting,“ said Sophie.
„Interesting?“ Sonja asked. She could not take her eyes off the big wooden cross.
„An interesting feeling sensation,“ Sophie confirmed. „You have to experience it.“
Sonja looked at her school friend: „Do you have ...?“
Sophie laughed at her: „Me? Sure! Two times already!“

„Twice?“ Sonja swallowed. „You just did it?“
„Yes,“ Sophie answered. „You are eighteen years old.You only have to say that you want to do it“
These words gave Sonja such a pounding heart that she felt dizzy. She stared at the cross. „One hour,“ she said.
Sophie nodded: „One hour.“

Fiona stared at Sonja: „Do you want to do that?“
„Why not?“ Sonja said. „I think it is worth a try.“ She looked down at herself: „However, I do not wear the right clothes. No Roman clothes.“
Dennis and Sophie laughed.
„Don´t worry, Sonja,“ Sophie said. „You wear the right disguise: your skin.“ She grinned. „There's nothing about clothing on the cross.“
„Nothing,“ Sonja repeated. She looked at Sophie: „Nothing at all?“

Sophie shook her head: „Nothing! This little linen thing the Jesus figure in the Catholic churches wears, is not authentic. The crucified were always naked. That was part of the punishment. They were displayed in the open public. They were naked and crucified at the marketplace. It was an additional humiliation of the convicts that they were naked.“
She pushed Sonja in the side: „C´mon! You want it, right? Then come on! We'll take you to the court. They will be happy. Because today we did not have any crucifixion.“

Sonja let her friend lead her away. She walked as if in a dream. Her heart was pounding. Fiona appeared at her side: „You're really going through this?“
„Yes,“ Sonja answered. Her mouth was dry. „I'll try that.“ She laughed uncertainly and felt her blush.

From then everything went pretty fast. Sophie took Sonja to a tent where she could take off her clothes. Sophie gave her a bulky smock of coarse fabric that Sonja was allowed to use for the trial.
„When the time comes, you will lose this simple piece of clothing too“, Sophie said. She saw Sonjas excitement. „If you want, you can choose a shame mask. That was a common punishment.“ She winked conspiratorially at Sonja. „Then you would be a little bit disguised. Nobody can recognize yourself under the mask. Maybe it would be better. If there are people here who know you. Maybe you do not want that at your first crucifixion.“

„At my first ...“, Sonja mumbled. She put on the short bag dress.
„Maybe you want to repeat it,“ Sophie said. She grinned. „Some People find it so interesting that they go to the cross more often than once.“
Sonja could not answer. Her heart did beat too hard. She was shivering with excitement.
After the first time more often to the cross, she thought. More often to the cross ...

„You're about to finish your trial. Let´s go to the court.“ Sophie said.
„Wait a second!“ She reached for a rope. „Turn around and put your hands on your back!“ Sonja obeyed. Her heartbeat was still increasing. She arched her arms backwards.
Sophie tied her wrists behind her back.
Sonja could not believe it. She stood half-naked in a roman tent and was tied up. In that way she would be presented to the judge.

Sophie gave her a slap on the butt: „Go on girl! The court is waiting.“ She led Sonja outside. Sonja let Sophie guide heer without any resistance.
As if in a dream, she witnessed the trial. It took place in a public arena.Dozens of spectators stood around her while Sonja was accused of theft of bread and the judge sentenced her.
„As punishment, you will be crucified for an hour at the marketplace,“ said the judge. He made an imperious move towards some legionaries: „Guards! Take her away!“

Sonja had gone to Lendingen with her friend Fiona. There the annual Roman Festival took place. The Roman Association of Lendingen was famous nationwide. The people lived their hobby on a large area, on whichstood realistic replicas of Roman buildings. There were Roman roads and houses, baths, artisan houses and everything related to ancient Rome. It looked like a real Roman city in Germany around the year 50AD.

After a while, the two girls came to a marketplace. In the middle of it rose a big cross.
„What's that?“ Fiona asked, shaking her red hair. „A cross in ancient Rome? They prayed to gods, Jupiter and Apollo and all the others in temples. What's the cross doing here?“
„This is not a religious sign,“ came a voice from behind. „There we hang on to bad boys and girls.“
They turned around.

„Sophie!“ said Sonja. Her classmate from vocational school stood before her, dressed in a Roman garb. Beside her stood a young man, also dressed like a Roman. It was Sophie's boyfriend Dennis.
Dennis pointed to the cross: „As punishment, bad boys and girls are crucified.“ He grinned widely.

„Oh,“ said Fiona. She grinned back. „Crucifixion in the middle of the marketplace.“
„Yes, yes!“ Sophie answered. She came to Sonja and took her arm: „Look! Do you see the leather cuffs? This will tie you at the wrists and ankles.“

„Serious?“ Sonja exclaimed.“Not true!“ She wondered why she suddenly had such a fast heartbeat and her ears became hot.
„Serious!“, Sophie confirmed. She smiled at Sonja: „We want it as authentic as possible here at the festival. This includes one or the other crucifixion. We try to have at least one crucifixion per day. Of course, several are possible.“
Shelaughed at Sonja: „Because the condemned always hang on the crossfor only one hour.“

„Yes, an hour,“ said Dennis. He had stepped beside her. „There will be a show trial. They judge you and then you will be crucified for an hour. Of course we only take volunteers.“ Dennis laughed at her: „At the time of the Romans, the convicts were left to stew on the cross for one day. It should be a punishment. Disobedient slaves and thieves were punished. They were displayed in public places. A whole day on the cross did convert every thief, believe me. But one hour can be withstood.“

„Interesting?“ Sonja asked. She could not take her eyes off the big wooden cross.
„An interesting feeling sensation,“ Sophie confirmed. „You have to experience it.“

„Yes,“ Sophie answered. „You are eighteen years old.You only have to say that you want to do it“
These words gave Sonja such a pounding heart that she felt dizzy. She stared at the cross. „One hour,“ she said.

„Why not?“ Sonja said. „I think it is worth a try.“ She looked down at herself: „However, I do not wear the right clothes. No Roman clothes.“
„Don´t worry, Sonja,“ Sophie said. „You wear the right disguise: your skin.“ She grinned. „There's nothing about clothing on the cross.“

Sophie shook her head: „Nothing! This little linen thing the Jesus figure in the Catholic churches wears, is not authentic. The crucified were always naked. That was part of the punishment. They were displayed in the open public. They were naked and crucified at the marketplace. It was an additional humiliation of the convicts that they were naked.“
She pushed Sonja in the side: „C´mon! You want it, right? Then come on! We'll take you to the court. They will be happy. Because today we did not have any crucifixion.“

Sonja let her friend lead her away. She walked as if in a dream. Her heart was pounding. Fiona appeared at her side: „You're really going through this?“
„Yes,“ Sonja answered. Her mouth was dry. „I'll try that.“ She laughed uncertainly and felt her blush.

From then everything went pretty fast. Sophie took Sonja to a tent where she could take off her clothes. Sophie gave her a bulky smock of coarse fabric that Sonja was allowed to use for the trial.
„When the time comes, you will lose this simple piece of clothing too“, Sophie said. She saw Sonjas excitement. „If you want, you can choose a shame mask. That was a common punishment.“ She winked conspiratorially at Sonja. „Then you would be a little bit disguised. Nobody can recognize yourself under the mask. Maybe it would be better. If there are people here who know you. Maybe you do not want that at your first crucifixion.“

„Maybe you want to repeat it,“ Sophie said. She grinned. „Some People find it so interesting that they go to the cross more often than once.“
Sonja could not answer. Her heart did beat too hard. She was shivering with excitement.
After the first time more often to the cross, she thought. More often to the cross ...

„Wait a second!“ She reached for a rope. „Turn around and put your hands on your back!“ Sonja obeyed. Her heartbeat was still increasing. She arched her arms backwards.
Sonja could not believe it. She stood half-naked in a roman tent and was tied up. In that way she would be presented to the judge.

Sophie gave her a slap on the butt: „Go on girl! The court is waiting.“ She led Sonja outside. Sonja let Sophie guide heer without any resistance.
As if in a dream, she witnessed the trial. It took place in a public arena.Dozens of spectators stood around her while Sonja was accused of theft of bread and the judge sentenced her.
„As punishment, you will be crucified for an hour at the marketplace,“ said the judge. He made an imperious move towards some legionaries: „Guards! Take her away!“
Interesting story, waiting for the rest of the story.

Sonja in the Roman camp - 2

The legionnaires took Sonja by the upper arms and brought her away. She was pushed along a Roman paved road. On the right and the left side people stood and looked curious. The spectators followed the guards through the streets. It had spread quickly that there would be a crucifixion in the next minutes. Wherever Sonja was led, people came together and followed her.

Sonja was feeling uncomfortable. She did not expect that so many people would watch when she was crucified. The shame mask, she thought. I forgot to ask for it. Nothing was said at the trial.
She swallowed hard. She would be crucified with an unprotected face. Everyone would be able to recognize here. She marched between the two legionaries. If the men had not held her by her arms, Sonja's legs might not have taken her body weight any longer.

More and more people came together. That was also thanks to Sonja's guard. The legionnaires loudly announced that the „criminal thief“ would be crucified at the marketplace. Again and again they called it. People followed the shouts.
They want to see a naked girl tied to the cross, Sonja thought. She swallowed again. Especially boys and men would want to look. Men loved to look at naked girls.

The street ended at the marketplace. There were many people around. When the little procession appeared, they all came together.
More and more of them!, Sonja thought in horror. They all want to watch!
When she had promised to be crucified, she had not really considered that there would be a big crowd of spectators.

Every step she took over the marketplace made her more nervous. She felt like give up, but that was not possible. She knew that. Dennis had told her that she would be bound to the cross against her resistance.
Once you've agreed, it will be done, even if you resist.
When Dennis said that, Sonja had shuddered.

The guards brought Sonja to the cross. It was no longer upright. It had been laid down.
Sonja recognized a sturdy steel joint that could bend the cross down. Right and left at the ends of the horizontal crossbeam, long ropes had been fastened.

A few legionaries stood by the cross.
There comes the condemned,“ one of them cried. „Put her on the cross so we can set the handcuffs properly.“
„First take off the clothes!“ demanded another legionary.
Sonja swallowed again. Her time had come. She felt her hands be fried. Someone pulled the rough robe over her head. She stood naked in the middle of the marketplace. They held her by the arms so she could not run away at the last moment. If Sonja had seen a chance, she would have done it.

But there was no way out. Instead, they forced her to lie down on the cross. Her arms were pulled apart.
„You have to tighten that smaller,“ someone said when Sonya's wrists did not reach to the handcuffs. „The girl is small.“
Sonja looked to the right. She recognized a series of solid metal eyelets on the front of the crossbeam. Someone opened a snap fastener on the back of the leather handcuff and released it from the eyelet. He let the shackle snap two eyelets further inside. On the other side of the horizontal crossbeam, the same thing happened. „Now it would have to fit. Try it!“

Sonja's arms were pulled further apart. Now her wrists did fit into the leather cuffs. They were closed around her wrists and Sonja was caught. Her heart beated faster.
I am fastened! I can not get away! I'm tied up!, she thought. Doen nelow, her ankles were also encased in leather cuffs. She felt a wooden pedestal underneath her bare soles.

All around the spectators stood and watched the crucifixion. They did not miss anything. Sonja felt ashame. She did lay naked and defenseless in front of these people.
How they stare! I wear nothing, thought Sonja. I have no clothes on! I am completely naked! Oh, why didn´t I ask for this shame mask?
She could have hidden behind the mask for a while.

„Done!“, a legionary reported. „She is fastened. Pull her up!“
The legionaries stepped aside. They grabbed the ropes. Sonja held stopped to breath.
Now!, she thought. Now they will do it!
The legionnaires pulled on the ropes, three men on each side. There was a gentle jolt and then Sonja rose. She was amazed at how fast that happened. It took less than five seconds for the cross to stand upright and Sonja hung over the heads of the spectators two meters up. Below, the upright pole of the cross struck against a stop. The cross bobbed gently. From behind a bracket was attached. Then the cross stood upright.

The legionnaires took the ropes away. For this they use long wooden poles with hooks. Finally the cross stood upright and Sonja hung naked on it, defenseless at the sight of all spectators.
She almost died of excitement and shame. As if through a fog, she saw the people standing down there looking up at her. The voices of the audience muffled to her ears. Her heart was beating so hard that she could hear almost nothing above the noise in her ears.
I am crucified!, she thought. I am truly crucified! I can not believe it! They really did it! They crucified me! I am tied up! I'm hanging naked on a wooden cross in the middle of the marketplace! Everyone can look at me! They can see everything! I am helpless and naked!

Down below, one of the legionaries built himself up in front of the cross.
„For one hour the thief will be crucified!“, he declared in a loud voice. „As punishment for her criminal doings! One hour!“
The legionnaires withdrew. But as soon as they had marched off, they broke up their formation and then came back one by one to look at Sonja. The men did not want to miss that: a naked girl on the cross. They wanted to look. Just like all the other People.

Sonja in the Roman camp - 3

Sonja hung silently on the cross. She was upset with excitement. All those people down there! How they looked! Why didn´t I think of choosing the Shame Mask?, she thought. Now she was helplessly exposed to the spectators. It was a special torture.
She concentrated on herself, testing her bondage. She tried not to think of all the people who stood in the semicircle in front of the cross, looking at her steadily.

„An interesting feeling sensation,“ Sophie had said. „You have to experience it.“
Now she experienced it. It was indeed an interesting feeling sensation; not just one, there were several at the same time.

Sonja reared up slightly. She pulled on her shackles. They did not let her go. There was no getting away for her. She would never get rid of the cross in life. She was helplessly bound, tied to this big wooden cross. She was attached to the cross.
Yes, that was a feeling sensation.

She felt the tension in her arms. It was tall, this tension. It hurt a bit, but Sonja liked it. Being crucified meant suffering. Another thought that aroused her. Her knees were slightly bent. Yes, it was a sensory sensation to hang high above the crowd on this wooden cross, stretched open, helpless, inextricably linked to the cross, feeling the pain coming on.

The people stared at Sonja. She was fully aware of her nakedness. She didn´t wear nothing. She had not even on little rag on her body. Nothing! It made her crazy. She was ashamed of being naked on the cross, displayed to all these people. She could do nothing against the looks of the people. She had no chance to escape these staring eyes. That too was a very special feeling sensation.

Sonja moved on the cross. She continued testing her bondage. She squeezed her knees and got a little way up. Her upper body sent away from the cross and hovered over the spectators. The people stared with interest. Sonja recognized arousing in the eyes of many people. Especially boys and men looked at her with undisguised lust. She was ashamed to death.

But it was precisely this shame which Sonja also aroused. She was confused. How could that be? How could something she felt terrible arouse her? That was certainly a very unusual feeling sensation. Sonja dropped into the shackles. Immediately, her arms were stretched stronger. It pulled hard and it did hurt. Nice, good pain. Sonja liked this pain. However, she was aware that gradually it would hurt more and more. Would it still be nice to feel this pain later on?

She saw her friend standing down there looking up to her. Fiona wore a light, airy summer dress and sandals on her bare feet. Sonja envied her friend a bit. Fiona was not naked exposed to the eyes of the people.
But she does not feel all these „interesting feeling sensations“, she mused. She does not know what I feel and how strong these feelings are.

Sonjas breathing went faster. She felt a tingle between her legs. She was startled.
I get aroused, she thought. Good God! I'm getting horny! My pussy is tingling.
Not only that: she was wet down there - more than wet!
Oh God! If anyone can see that! If people down there realize I'm getting wet!
Sonja blushed. Now she was even more ashamed.

She got further reason to be ashamed when she realized that some viewers were photographing or filming her. Oh dear God! They are taking pictures!
Sonja squirmed with shame. At this moment she would have done everything to sink into the ground. Instead, she hung defenseless on that cross, naked and helplessly exposed to the gaze of the onlookers. She couldn´t do anything from keeping the crowd away from photographing. All at once she understood what it meant to be displayed in the public.
Also a feeling sensation, she thought. One that is hard to bear. But that's the way it is. I am crucified and must endure for an hour.
Her shame increased. Her excitement too.

Nice scenario, Sassi, very nice indeed

If there are people here who know you. Maybe you do not want that at your first crucifixion.
Some People find it so interesting that they go to the cross more often than once

As if through a fog, she saw the people standing down there looking up at her. The voices of the audience muffled to her ears. Her heart was beating so hard that she could hear almost nothing above the noise in her ears.

She felt the tension in her arms. It was tall, this tension. It hurt a bit, but Sonja liked it. Being crucified meant suffering. Another thought that aroused her. Her knees were slightly bent. Yes, it was a sensory sensation to hang high above the crowd on this wooden cross, stretched open, helpless, inextricably linked to the cross, feeling the pain coming on.

She was ashamed to death.
But it was precisely this shame which Sonja also aroused

she was wet down there - more than wet!
Oh God! If anyone can see that! If people down there realize I'm getting wet!
Sonja blushed. Now she was even more ashamed.
She got further reason to be ashamed when she realized that some viewers were photographing or filming her. Oh dear God! They are taking pictures!

So well set up, so well imagined and described. Like a dream, a wonderful, shameful, enjoyable dream!

Sonja in the Roman camp - 4

Sonja kept thinking about the shame mask. The mask would have hidden her from the lustful looks of the people. Of course not really. The spectators had delighted the sight of her naked body and somehow Sonja even liked that. But the leather mask - she had seen the thing in the tent - would have hidden her face.
Oh, why did I forget to ask for this mask?!
It was too late now.

Sonja let out a soft moan. She moved cautiously on the cross. Her arms and shoulders ached from the hard tension. Her legs too. With bent knees, Sonja could not quite support herself with her feet. There was always a strong tension in her thighs.
That became uncomfortable too. She began to understand why crucifixion was such an punishment. There was the public displaying, the helplesness and the cross itself, that brought more and more pain because the body was stretched in an unnatural posture. No matter how Sonja moved, she could not really avoid the oncoming pain.
Whether she straightened up, sank into the shackles, or pushed her hips to the left or right: it did hurt. The pain was always there and it was getting worse from one minute to the next.

Sonja looked down. There Fiona and Sophie stood looking up at her. Sophie smiled at her. „Well?“, Her eyes seemed to say, „Do you feel the sensory sensations I promised you?“
Oh yes, I can feel it, Sonja replied in thought. They are truly incredible sensory sensations. They are overwhelming and hard to bear. They are unbearable but I endure them.
Because I have to. Because I'm forced to endure it. This compulsion is also a feeling sensation!

Sonja looked into Fiona's eyes. Her friend's eyes had a special shine. They almost shimmered. She wishes she was in my place!, Sonja toughed. She raised her face to the sky. She saw a couple of white clouds sailing up the blue summer sky up there.
„Wouldn´t I do the same?“, she wondered. If I were down there in Fiona's place, looking up at Fiona naked on that cross, wouldn´t I envy her? Wouldn´t I have a burning wish that I were in her place on this cross? Oh yes!

Sonja had always had secret fantasies. She had made up little stories in which she was tied up. Then came the crucifixion. It was a coincidence. At school she had learned in religious education that not only men were crucified but also women. There was Saint Eulalia and she was not alone. While listening, Sonja had hot ears.

The idea of ?being crucified fascinated Sonja. From then on, she had little films in the head cinema, in which she was crucified. She had not dreamed that she would really experience it one day. Now she got to feel live how a crucifixion felt.
She was naked and helpless. She was strapped to a cross. She was publicly displayed. It was ashaming. It did hurt. And she was aroused by these facts. In Sonja's lap it tingled more and more.

At the same time the pain increased. It was very uncomfortable on the cross. Sonja could not stand still for a moment. Her body was in constant motion to avoid the oncoming pain, except that it did not work.
No matter how she moved, no matter how much she squirmed to change her position on the cross, it did hurt. Her bare skin was covered with a thin film of sweat, so exhausting was the incessant dance on the cross.

Sonja could not help it. Her body moved against her will. She wanted to hang quietly on the cross, but that was impossible. Panting, she reared up. She moaned softly and had to suppress a whimper. It became more and more difficult to endure the crucifixion. She desperately tried to take a comfortable stance on the cross, and found none.
How long have I been hanging up here?,she wondered. Her sense of time was confused. She had no idea how much time she had endured. Was she crucified for half an hour? Or only fifteen minutes? She did not know and this uncertainty was an extra pain for her. That too was a feeling sensation.

The people stood there and gaped at her. That too was a torment for Sonja. She heard the people talking. The conversations turned around her. She could not close her ears.
„Looking hot, the little one!“
„Pretty tits has the mouse!“
„What little feet she has! Is the size 4?“
No, I have size 3,5, Sonja thought. She looked down at her bare feet.

They're looking at my body, she thought. They can see everything!
It made her crazy to be so intensely watched. She was ashamed. The people down there noticed that promptly.
„She blushes! Have a look!“
„Looking cute.“
„Really cute!“
„She has little feet like a real princess.“
„The crucified princess.“
„The Cross Princess.“

It did not stop.
„She is shaved. Do you see? She is wearing a clit piercing. Looks great.“
Oh god!, Sonja toughed. They really see everything! She tried to close her legs.
„She blushes again!“
„Sweet!“
„Pretty pussy jewelry!“
„Pretty feet.“
„Pretty girl on the cross. They should let her hang up there all day.“

It made Sonja crazy that she could not escape the gaze of the audience for a second. People saw everything - really everything. And they commented it loudly. Sonja came to shame. But as much as she suffered, as much as she felt humiliated, she liked it too. As hard as it was to endure, somehow she liked being helpless at the sight of people. The tingle between her legs tightened.

„That looks cool!“
Sonja looked down. There were three girls of their age. They discussed Sonja's situation. „Looks pretty uncomfortable.“
„It's just a crucifixion.“
„But you do not really do that, right?“
„Sure! I think I will volunteer. I want to give it a try.“
„Are you crazy? Naked in front of everyone - hanging on the cross?“
Should I wear a winter coat? You only say that because you do not dare yourself! You are too cowardly! Me not!“
„Nonsense! That's not what it is about. Look closely! She's in pain you can see. That hurts, I tell you!“

The girl, who spoke of volunteering, laughed: „So what!? I take that as a sporting challenge. It will go just for an hour. I can do that!“
„You're crazy,“ her friend said. „Totally crazy.“
Again, the other girl laughed: „Being a little crazy is not bad.“

„Well said, young lady!“ Two women in their early thirties joined the three young friends. One of them looked up at Sonja with interest. „I think I'll try that out too. Must be an interesting experience: a true Roman crucifixion.“
She looked at Sonja as if she wanted to explore her most secret thoughts and feelings. Sonja felt totally naked and bared under the woman's gaze.
She senses that I like being strapped to that cross, she thought. She can see it.

Sonja was infinitely ashamed. She sensed that she was blushing again. She could not do anything about it.
That woman like it too, she mused. The thought of being crucified, I mean. Otherwise she would not talk like that. Are we sisters in spirit? May we both abandon the idea of ??hanging helplessly tied to the cross, defenseless to the eyes of the pack while it hurts more and more? Does this woman like pain? Does she like compulsion?
She found no answer to her questions. The woman looked at her again very intensively. Then she turned and disappeared.

Sonja was infinitely ashamed. She sensed that she was blushing again. She could not do anything about it.
That woman like it too, she mused. The thought of being crucified, I mean. Otherwise she would not talk like that. Are we sisters in spirit? May we both abandon the idea of ??hanging helplessly tied to the cross, defenseless to the eyes of the pack while it hurts more and more? Does this woman like pain? Does she like compulsion?
She found no answer to her questions. The woman looked at her again very intensively. Then she turned and disappeared.
She's longing to a soul mate next to her?
Good description again of Sonja's thoughts, sensations, and interactions with the crowd!

Sonja in the Roman camp - 4

Sonja kept thinking about the shame mask. The mask would have hidden her from the lustful looks of the people. Of course not really. The spectators had delighted the sight of her naked body and somehow Sonja even liked that. But the leather mask - she had seen the thing in the tent - would have hidden her face.
Oh, why did I forget to ask for this mask?!
It was too late now.

Sonja let out a soft moan. She moved cautiously on the cross. Her arms and shoulders ached from the hard tension. Her legs too. With bent knees, Sonja could not quite support herself with her feet. There was always a strong tension in her thighs.
That became uncomfortable too. She began to understand why crucifixion was such an punishment. There was the public displaying, the helplesness and the cross itself, that brought more and more pain because the body was stretched in an unnatural posture. No matter how Sonja moved, she could not really avoid the oncoming pain.
Whether she straightened up, sank into the shackles, or pushed her hips to the left or right: it did hurt. The pain was always there and it was getting worse from one minute to the next.

Sonja looked down. There Fiona and Sophie stood looking up at her. Sophie smiled at her. „Well?“, Her eyes seemed to say, „Do you feel the sensory sensations I promised you?“
Oh yes, I can feel it, Sonja replied in thought. They are truly incredible sensory sensations. They are overwhelming and hard to bear. They are unbearable but I endure them.
Because I have to. Because I'm forced to endure it. This compulsion is also a feeling sensation!

Sonja looked into Fiona's eyes. Her friend's eyes had a special shine. They almost shimmered. She wishes she was in my place!, Sonja toughed. She raised her face to the sky. She saw a couple of white clouds sailing up the blue summer sky up there.
„Wouldn´t I do the same?“, she wondered. If I were down there in Fiona's place, looking up at Fiona naked on that cross, wouldn´t I envy her? Wouldn´t I have a burning wish that I were in her place on this cross? Oh yes!

Sonja had always had secret fantasies. She had made up little stories in which she was tied up. Then came the crucifixion. It was a coincidence. At school she had learned in religious education that not only men were crucified but also women. There was Saint Eulalia and she was not alone. While listening, Sonja had hot ears.

The idea of ?being crucified fascinated Sonja. From then on, she had little films in the head cinema, in which she was crucified. She had not dreamed that she would really experience it one day. Now she got to feel live how a crucifixion felt.
She was naked and helpless. She was strapped to a cross. She was publicly displayed. It was ashaming. It did hurt. And she was aroused by these facts. In Sonja's lap it tingled more and more.

At the same time the pain increased. It was very uncomfortable on the cross. Sonja could not stand still for a moment. Her body was in constant motion to avoid the oncoming pain, except that it did not work.
No matter how she moved, no matter how much she squirmed to change her position on the cross, it did hurt. Her bare skin was covered with a thin film of sweat, so exhausting was the incessant dance on the cross.

Sonja could not help it. Her body moved against her will. She wanted to hang quietly on the cross, but that was impossible. Panting, she reared up. She moaned softly and had to suppress a whimper. It became more and more difficult to endure the crucifixion. She desperately tried to take a comfortable stance on the cross, and found none.
How long have I been hanging up here?,she wondered. Her sense of time was confused. She had no idea how much time she had endured. Was she crucified for half an hour? Or only fifteen minutes? She did not know and this uncertainty was an extra pain for her. That too was a feeling sensation.

The people stood there and gaped at her. That too was a torment for Sonja. She heard the people talking. The conversations turned around her. She could not close her ears.
„Looking hot, the little one!“
„Pretty tits has the mouse!“
„What little feet she has! Is the size 4?“
No, I have size 3,5, Sonja thought. She looked down at her bare feet.

They're looking at my body, she thought. They can see everything!
It made her crazy to be so intensely watched. She was ashamed. The people down there noticed that promptly.
„She blushes! Have a look!“
„Looking cute.“
„Really cute!“
„She has little feet like a real princess.“
„The crucified princess.“
„The Cross Princess.“

It did not stop.
„She is shaved. Do you see? She is wearing a clit piercing. Looks great.“
Oh god!, Sonja toughed. They really see everything! She tried to close her legs.
„She blushes again!“
„Sweet!“
„Pretty pussy jewelry!“
„Pretty feet.“
„Pretty girl on the cross. They should let her hang up there all day.“

It made Sonja crazy that she could not escape the gaze of the audience for a second. People saw everything - really everything. And they commented it loudly. Sonja came to shame. But as much as she suffered, as much as she felt humiliated, she liked it too. As hard as it was to endure, somehow she liked being helpless at the sight of people. The tingle between her legs tightened.

„That looks cool!“
Sonja looked down. There were three girls of their age. They discussed Sonja's situation. „Looks pretty uncomfortable.“
„It's just a crucifixion.“
„But you do not really do that, right?“
„Sure! I think I will volunteer. I want to give it a try.“
„Are you crazy? Naked in front of everyone - hanging on the cross?“
Should I wear a winter coat? You only say that because you do not dare yourself! You are too cowardly! Me not!“
„Nonsense! That's not what it is about. Look closely! She's in pain you can see. That hurts, I tell you!“

The girl, who spoke of volunteering, laughed: „So what!? I take that as a sporting challenge. It will go just for an hour. I can do that!“
„You're crazy,“ her friend said. „Totally crazy.“
Again, the other girl laughed: „Being a little crazy is not bad.“

„Well said, young lady!“ Two women in their early thirties joined the three young friends. One of them looked up at Sonja with interest. „I think I'll try that out too. Must be an interesting experience: a true Roman crucifixion.“
She looked at Sonja as if she wanted to explore her most secret thoughts and feelings. Sonja felt totally naked and bared under the woman's gaze.
She senses that I like being strapped to that cross, she thought. She can see it.

Very exciting story, well written. It would be interesting to make a spectacle like this in real life.

Sonja in the Roman camp – 5

The three young girls in Sonya's age stayed. The one who said she would volunteer, looked at Sonja steadfastly. In her eyes was the same sheen as in Fiona's eyes.
She wants to do that too, Sonja thought. Both she and Fiona.
She closed her eyes for a moment.
You will be amazed, you two! It is not easy to endure. I did not know it was that hard to bear.

She sank into the handcuffs, which immediately increased the pull on her arms and shoulders. She wanted to rest a bit, but she could not stand still for a long time. Soon the pain drove her back up.
That really hurts, she thought. I did not think that a simple bondage would hurt like that. What if I cannot stand it anymore?
Sonja tried to remember the conversation with Dennis and Sophie. Nobody had said anything about premature liberation.
I have to endure an hour, Sonja thought. Others have endured it too. Dennis said that dozens of people hung on this cross. They all endured it. Then I can bear it too!

„Do you see how hard it is?“ asked one of the three girls in front of the cross. „She looks pretty exhausted.“
„So what?“ her friend replied. „That's part of it! You have to feel that! That's just how it is at a crucifixion.“ The girl looked up at Sonja. „I will do it. Immediately. When this girl is don, I volunteer. I want to know what it feels like.“
„You're crazy!“ her friend said.
The girl just laughed.

Again, Sonja sank down. She was tired of dancing on the cross. She had been almost constantly on the move and now she was exhausted. Her knees were shaking. She was sweating even more than at the beginning.
The people saw it. They watched with interest. They registered every detail. Sweat ran into Sonya's left eye. She winced and squeezed her eyelids together. The audience saw that, too.

Sonja managed to hang still on the cross for about five minutes. She felt the ever-increasing tension in her arms and shoulders. The pain slowly but relentlessly increased. Her thighs trembled. Her legs hurt. Sonja hung very still and focused on what she felt. It was still tingling in her lap. As much as it hurt to be crucified, it was not only painful but also arousing. The pain was arousing and the fact that Sonja was forced to endure it was arousing too.
She was still ashamed, but even that shame aroused her. It aroused her that she was naked and helpless in public in front of all these people.

The spectators looked at Sonja expectantly.
I know what you're waiting for, she thought. You want to see me dance. You want to see me winding on the cross. I can not anymore. I'm totally exhausted. Winding costs a lot of strength. I am exhausted. Give me a little time, then I will start again. The cross will force me to squirm. I can feel it.

In fact, her body soon began to writhe on the cross again. Sonja could not help it. It happened by itself. She danced the forced dance on the cross-wood. She groaned. She gasped. She squirmed. The people watched. Sonja felt shame and well-being at the same time. She felt humiliated. She felt ache. And yet she felt pride.

Look at me!, she thought as she writhed naked on the wood. I can bear it! I can bear it! I delivered myself to the cross. I am at the mercy of your looks. Look as much as you want!
As much as Sonja wriggled, she could not avoid the pain. The pain increased from minute to minute. Something happened. Not only the pain increased, even Sonja's arousing. Very slowly she got into a kind of intoxication. Full of disbelief, she felt the ever-increasing tingle between her legs. She could hardly believe it, but she was in a state of near-orgasm.

Sonja was hovering. Sonja danced. Now she was not just dancing. She also writhed with excitement. Oh god! She thought. If they notice that down there! I'm dripping wet! I hope nobody sees it! She squirmed with all her strength. She pulled and tugged at the leather cuffs whitch held her on the cross. She fought on the cross. It made her wild. Her arousing increased more and more. "

„That's what I want to feel, too,“ said the girl down in front of the cross. „That pays to be crucified.“ Her friend said nothing this time. She stared at Sonja like Sonja was the man in the moon.
The girls can see what's going on with me! Sonja tought. For heavens sake! They can see, I'm dripping wet by arousing.

Sonja sweated violently, as she writhed with all her strength in her shackles. She fought against the shackles and at the same time dropped into them and let hold her tight. She enjoyed being crucified. The pain had become something beautiful and arousing.

At some point she sank into the shackles with a contented sigh. She hung quietly and surrendered on the cross, enjoying the incredible sentimental sensations that assaulted her. Sonja was happy. Totally happy. She loved the cross.

When the squad legionaries approached to free her, she was very surprised. Was the hour already over? Sonja felt a little regret. Although it hurt, she could have endured longer. Had she been told at this minute that she would have to spend another hour on the cross, she would have gladly accepted it.

Instead, she was released. She was taken to a tent with a shower where she could wash and somebody brought her her clothes. Fiona stood by as Sonja dressed. "
„How was it?“ he asked. "
„It was great,“ Sonja answered. „Just great! You have to have experienced that. As Sophie said: an interesting feeling sensation. What! An? Just one? There were several incredible feeling sensations! I think tomorrow I'll do it again.“

„I want too,“ said Fiona. She blushed. „I'd like to try that too.“ She looked at Sonja wide-eyed. „Was it hard to bear?“
„Yes,“ Sonja said. „That's just the genius of a crucifixion. It is hard to bear, but you can bear it. Because you are forced. That feels gigantic. I loved it. A little coercion is kinda cool. And you feel so good when you endure the pain. Proud somehow...“

When Fiona wanted to report, there was already a new court hearing.
„Pity!“ Fiona said. „There's one in front of me.“ It was the woman that had looked at Sonja so intensely in the marketplace. "

„Two,“ corrected Sonja. She pointed at the three girls who had stood in front of the cross, when she herself was hanging up there: „The girl there is currently signing up with Dennis.“ She gave Fiona a little push: „Sign up quickly! Otherwise, someone is still pushing.“

They went to Dennis, who accepted Fiona's application with a big grin. He pushed a man into the side who stood beside him and looked like a Roman senator: „Didn´t I say it? We need more crosses! At least one more! Better two! We are getting more and more registrations from volunteers. We have to inform the carpenters. They have to build new crosses.“
He smiled at Fiona and Sonja. „There is enough space in the marketplace. I'm sorry, Sonja, that your friend has to wait around two hours now.“

„Never mind,“ Fiona said blushing. "Main thing, it's my turn when the time comes. I really want to try this.“
„That's what many want,“ Dennis said. „There are more of them every day. As Sophie said: it is an interesting sensation of feeling. See you later girls.

They went to the marketplace and watched as the woman was crucified. She had not chosen a shame mask. She undressed, voluntarily put herself on the cross and was strapped without resistance. When the cross was raised, she gazed calmly into the crowd, which stood below and looked at her. Pride stood in her eyes. No trace of shame.
She looks really tough,“ said Fiona. She looked at Sonja. „You looked a little bit scared and ashamed as you were raised with the cross. You'll probably never dare to be crucified naked again.“
Sonja smiled at her friend: „Sure, Fiona. I will do it. Maybe tomorrow.“
She looked at the naked woman on the cross. I will be like you, she thought. I will endure it with pride.

THE END

Sonja in the Roman camp – 5

The three young girls in Sonya's age stayed. The one who said she would volunteer, looked at Sonja steadfastly. In her eyes was the same sheen as in Fiona's eyes.
She wants to do that too, Sonja thought. Both she and Fiona.
She closed her eyes for a moment.
You will be amazed, you two! It is not easy to endure. I did not know it was that hard to bear.

She sank into the handcuffs, which immediately increased the pull on her arms and shoulders. She wanted to rest a bit, but she could not stand still for a long time. Soon the pain drove her back up.
That really hurts, she thought. I did not think that a simple bondage would hurt like that. What if I cannot stand it anymore?
Sonja tried to remember the conversation with Dennis and Sophie. Nobody had said anything about premature liberation.
I have to endure an hour, Sonja thought. Others have endured it too. Dennis said that dozens of people hung on this cross. They all endured it. Then I can bear it too!

„Do you see how hard it is?“ asked one of the three girls in front of the cross. „She looks pretty exhausted.“
„So what?“ her friend replied. „That's part of it! You have to feel that! That's just how it is at a crucifixion.“ The girl looked up at Sonja. „I will do it. Immediately. When this girl is don, I volunteer. I want to know what it feels like.“
„You're crazy!“ her friend said.
The girl just laughed.

Again, Sonja sank down. She was tired of dancing on the cross. She had been almost constantly on the move and now she was exhausted. Her knees were shaking. She was sweating even more than at the beginning.
The people saw it. They watched with interest. They registered every detail. Sweat ran into Sonya's left eye. She winced and squeezed her eyelids together. The audience saw that, too.

Sonja managed to hang still on the cross for about five minutes. She felt the ever-increasing tension in her arms and shoulders. The pain slowly but relentlessly increased. Her thighs trembled. Her legs hurt. Sonja hung very still and focused on what she felt. It was still tingling in her lap. As much as it hurt to be crucified, it was not only painful but also arousing. The pain was arousing and the fact that Sonja was forced to endure it was arousing too.
She was still ashamed, but even that shame aroused her. It aroused her that she was naked and helpless in public in front of all these people.

The spectators looked at Sonja expectantly.
I know what you're waiting for, she thought. You want to see me dance. You want to see me winding on the cross. I can not anymore. I'm totally exhausted. Winding costs a lot of strength. I am exhausted. Give me a little time, then I will start again. The cross will force me to squirm. I can feel it.

In fact, her body soon began to writhe on the cross again. Sonja could not help it. It happened by itself. She danced the forced dance on the cross-wood. She groaned. She gasped. She squirmed. The people watched. Sonja felt shame and well-being at the same time. She felt humiliated. She felt ache. And yet she felt pride.

Look at me!, she thought as she writhed naked on the wood. I can bear it! I can bear it! I delivered myself to the cross. I am at the mercy of your looks. Look as much as you want!
As much as Sonja wriggled, she could not avoid the pain. The pain increased from minute to minute. Something happened. Not only the pain increased, even Sonja's arousing. Very slowly she got into a kind of intoxication. Full of disbelief, she felt the ever-increasing tingle between her legs. She could hardly believe it, but she was in a state of near-orgasm.

Sonja was hovering. Sonja danced. Now she was not just dancing. She also writhed with excitement. Oh god! She thought. If they notice that down there! I'm dripping wet! I hope nobody sees it! She squirmed with all her strength. She pulled and tugged at the leather cuffs whitch held her on the cross. She fought on the cross. It made her wild. Her arousing increased more and more. "

„That's what I want to feel, too,“ said the girl down in front of the cross. „That pays to be crucified.“ Her friend said nothing this time. She stared at Sonja like Sonja was the man in the moon.
The girls can see what's going on with me! Sonja tought. For heavens sake! They can see, I'm dripping wet by arousing.

Sonja sweated violently, as she writhed with all her strength in her shackles. She fought against the shackles and at the same time dropped into them and let hold her tight. She enjoyed being crucified. The pain had become something beautiful and arousing.

At some point she sank into the shackles with a contented sigh. She hung quietly and surrendered on the cross, enjoying the incredible sentimental sensations that assaulted her. Sonja was happy. Totally happy. She loved the cross.

When the squad legionaries approached to free her, she was very surprised. Was the hour already over? Sonja felt a little regret. Although it hurt, she could have endured longer. Had she been told at this minute that she would have to spend another hour on the cross, she would have gladly accepted it.

Instead, she was released. She was taken to a tent with a shower where she could wash and somebody brought her her clothes. Fiona stood by as Sonja dressed. "
„How was it?“ he asked. "
„It was great,“ Sonja answered. „Just great! You have to have experienced that. As Sophie said: an interesting feeling sensation. What! An? Just one? There were several incredible feeling sensations! I think tomorrow I'll do it again.“

„I want too,“ said Fiona. She blushed. „I'd like to try that too.“ She looked at Sonja wide-eyed. „Was it hard to bear?“
„Yes,“ Sonja said. „That's just the genius of a crucifixion. It is hard to bear, but you can bear it. Because you are forced. That feels gigantic. I loved it. A little coercion is kinda cool. And you feel so good when you endure the pain. Proud somehow...“

„Pity!“ Fiona said. „There's one in front of me.“ It was the woman that had looked at Sonja so intensely in the marketplace. "

„Two,“ corrected Sonja. She pointed at the three girls who had stood in front of the cross, when she herself was hanging up there: „The girl there is currently signing up with Dennis.“ She gave Fiona a little push: „Sign up quickly! Otherwise, someone is still pushing.“

They went to Dennis, who accepted Fiona's application with a big grin. He pushed a man into the side who stood beside him and looked like a Roman senator: „Didn´t I say it? We need more crosses! At least one more! Better two! We are getting more and more registrations from volunteers. We have to inform the carpenters. They have to build new crosses.“
He smiled at Fiona and Sonja. „There is enough space in the marketplace. I'm sorry, Sonja, that your friend has to wait around two hours now.“

„Never mind,“ Fiona said blushing. "Main thing, it's my turn when the time comes. I really want to try this.“
„That's what many want,“ Dennis said. „There are more of them every day. As Sophie said: it is an interesting sensation of feeling. See you later girls.

They went to the marketplace and watched as the woman was crucified. She had not chosen a shame mask. She undressed, voluntarily put herself on the cross and was strapped without resistance. When the cross was raised, she gazed calmly into the crowd, which stood below and looked at her. Pride stood in her eyes. No trace of shame.
She looks really tough,“ said Fiona. She looked at Sonja. „You looked a little bit scared and ashamed as you were raised with the cross. You'll probably never dare to be crucified naked again.“
Sonja smiled at her friend: „Sure, Fiona. I will do it. Maybe tomorrow.“
She looked at the naked woman on the cross. I will be like you, she thought. I will endure it with pride.

THE END
Great!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The woman looked at her again very intensively. Then she turned and disappeared.
But not to vanish forever!:

Great last episode Sassi! Thanks for this exciting story!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

They turned around.

Well writt
en...good job Sassi.

Back
Top Bottom