Soon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being a relation of how Messalios gets an itch and a fickle love goddess offers to scratch it...plus skulduggery but first a pavilion full of some very fussy people...

“And furthermore it clearly states in the articles of Peace and Perpetual Friendship between Greece and Troy that there shall be no slave raiding, piracy nor acts of murder or rape committed by either party upon the other without sanction of law being applied by the injured party,” Calchas concluded.

“And that runt stealing my wife is piracy, rape and breach of guest right all rolled into one,” Menelaus stood up and pointed an accusing finger straight at Paris. Both Kings Priam and Agamemnon looked a bit pained at the interjection into the tortuous and long winded presentation of positions by Calchas for the Greeks and a woman named Cassandra for the Trojans. Nevertheless some even among the Trojan party were inclined to nod.

39 Messalios.jpg

“That is not so, Helen came away with me because she loved me and you were boring and you beat her!” Protested Prince Paris.

“I did not!” Snapped Menelaus, “Have her come down here and swear an oath upon whichever God or Goddess she chooses and then we shall see what she says.”

“That seems fair,” Agreed High Priestess Cassandra with a quick glance at her Royal father, “I summon Princess Helen of…” A glance at the Greek Army camped on the flats, “I summon Princess Helen to give testimony before the Kings and Princes here assembled on the matter of the, ah, dispute.”

“Well okay he did not beat her but he was still boring,” Paris whined.

“You know what, I don’t care, just let me fight that little snowflake in a proper man to man duel, winner gets my wife and that settles the matter,” Menelaus snarled.

“Brother hang on just a min….” Agamemnon tried to get a word in edgeways.

“Done,” King Priam leapt up from his throne, “And you will consider the matter then resolved utterly and totally and the peace between our nations restored as it once was?”

“After I killed the cunt, abso-fucking-lootly” Said Menelaus.

“And if he kills you My Lord King of Sparta?” Asked Priam gravely.

“Well I won’t much fucking care then, will I?” Laughed Menelaus and Agamemnon held a hand across his face and just looked exhausted.

“Excellent, well then may I propose tomorrow at noon? We shall need until then for your priests and ours to consecrate the ground so that the Gods may judge fairly between you My Lord King and the Royal Prince Paris,” Priam suggested.

“They ain’t going to choose that squirt,” Laughed Menelaus a remark which neither surprised nor raised disagreement with anyone save perhaps Paris who looked outraged at everyone else nodding.

“Says you,” Paris snarled.

“Good, be nice to see how well you fight,” Smiled Menelaus and Paris blanched.

“Well that was boring,” Said a voice beside Messalios.

“Who are you and why are the Greek kings looking cross?” Asked Messalios of the tall blonde woman who had her breasts bared like the priestesses officiating the rites on the Trojan side but was otherwise dressed as a Greek.

40 Messalios.JPG

“What I am Primus…oh you Greeks can never remember my name I am PP the Doryarch remember?” Said the man who came from some barbarian settlement to the west and had joined the Myrmidons after some complicated adventures he called going walk about quickly risen to become Achilles spearmaster.

“What oh I meant this…oh never mind,” Messalios realised that PP could not see the woman in front of him who stuck her tongue out at Messalios, “So why are the Greek Kings all looking so glum?”

“Because Menelaus just negotiated away the plunder they were hoping to get,” The Doryarch explained, “Well except the boss who likes a good fight and puts honour before gold and…it looks to me like Odysseus is looking relieved too but I would not be sure of why with that pirate.”

“What he said,” Said the tall woman with her tits out.

“Oh thank you,” Messalios smiled at PP, she waited until people were walking back before hissing at the woman who seemed invisible to most everyone else, “Who are you?”

“Oh me, I am Aphrodite, I like totally am love Goddess and I suggest to you that if you were to visit the red house on the third street off the Royal Road in Troy you would totally have an awesome time,” Said the Divine being casually plucking a flower from the road and savouring its perfume.

41 Messalios.jpg

“Why would you tell me this?” Asked Messalios suspiciously.

“Because I am like totally into love and you are clearly not into men,” Aphrodite replied casually.

“So why the Red House?” Messalios was still more than a bit sceptical.

“Because Troy does business with the Amazons and where do you think they go when they want a fun time? Remember men are just stallions for breeding with as far as they are concerned,” Aphrodite sniffed the flower, “A waste if you ask me, anybody, anywhere, anytime is my motto.”

“Okay then you, me, here, right now,” Messalios was sure there was something fishy going on.

“Oh darling, how delightful, I’d love to but daddy sent me to report on the meeting, I really must be off to Olympus but maybe I’ll be by tonight,” The Goddess winked. Then vanished. The annoying thing was that while Messalios did not trust her, she did admit she had a bit of an itch for, well something other than doing it for herself.

Rosamund-Pike-images-1024x640.jpg Mmmmm ! At least, it seems that I could have some sweet moments !:rolleyes:

Pfuuuu ! To be a Lesbian Princess (or other'ones...Chinese'ones) is not always quiet with this damned bastard gentle and so tender :rolleyes: rodent writer ...:)

38a Messalios.jpg :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

I already know Troy'city : my mother brought me by the past when we were Trojans'allied ... but I dont know this "red house" ...:D

hetaera.jpg

As dusk fell Messalios slide out of the Greek camp. She found a concealed gully than was dangerously close to the fortified perimeter and made a note to let Achilles know about it in case the Greeks ended up staying longer than intended. Likely things would be resolved tomorrow once Menelaus killed Paris, reclaimed Helen and the whole disappointed Greek array returned home to be a political problem for Agamemnon. Messalios thus had one chance to sample the forbidden delights of the Red House.

It was dark when she reached the foot of the citadel and the guards at the entrance were only allowing those with tablets showing they had authorisation from King Priam or his son and chief general Hector through a postern gate. Messalios though did not intend to go in via the gate.

42 Messalios.jpg

Carefully testing her grip she found a few stones that did not quite sit as neatly with the others as their builder intended. Hauling herself up by a finger tips she found herself spread-eagled on the walls as if crucified her toes finding gaps where the mortar had worn away so that she could, just barely support her weight and then test ahead for the next grip. Sometimes Messalios found herself working sideways for long muscle burning minutes until she could find a route up and at least once she had to clamber down a bit, surrendering agonising progress until she could find a new route onwards and upwards.

Fortunately the guards were not alert with the truce in force and surmounting the parapet itself was easy. Messalios even found herself trotting down the stone steps, no one any the wiser the young noblewoman had not been inside the whole time. If anyone noted she was a bit sweaty they probably put it down to her having a clandestine fling with one of the sentries.

Finding the Red House was easy enough. The tall building was as its name suggest of red stone and brightly lit, a pair of powerfully muscles dark skinned women stood watch outside turning away the men who tried to enter. They did not even blink as Messalios sauntered past.

43 Messalios.jpg

Upon her entry to the Red House though Messalios stopped and gasped. Reclined on or standing or kneeling about various couches were more beautiful than Messalios could count, many it seemed with a profound allergy to clothes. Feeling her draw drop our heroine could but stand and stare for a moment.

“My Lady how may I and the girls of the Most Pleasing Red House serve you?” Asked a woman wafting up besides Messalios.

“I want to make love,” Husked Messalios.

“Of course and may I ask Madame’s name?” Inquired the house madam.

“Messalios…”

“Messalios…”

“Your Highness…”

Before Messalios could even stammer a response she was surrounded by several ardent and admiring Amazons. Of course, part of her brain noted, this was to be expected, they were the business’s primary cliental .

“Princess Messalios I am Sissyphia, please allow me to adore you this night, it would be my honour,” Begged an Amazon.

“Most worthy Messalios I am Barbariseis,” Another held Messalios’s hand, “Please allow me to be the one to pleasure you this night.”

“Hang on ladies, this is a place of business not a hook up joint…” Protested the Madame.

“Then we’ll pay for the honour of serving our long lost Princess,” Snapped a petite red haired Amazon, “I am Erin, please allow us to welcome our Princes with the pleasure fit for one of her station.”

44 Messalios.JPG

“Erm yes?” Was all a bemused Messalios could manage.

“Wonderful,” All the Amazons clapped and started kissing Messalios all over.

“But I am all sweaty,” Messalios exclaimed as the thought suddenly struck her.

“There is a pool!” Chorused the Amazons, “Take the Princess to the pool.” They lifted Messalios up and carried her through some filmy curtains. On the other side stood a large bathing space with numerous ornate fountains in the shape of nymphs pouring cascade of perfumed water, as soon as she was set down Messalios eagerly shrugged off her tunic and dived in, followed by the other women.

They up with her and surrounded her in a giggling mass that soon became a wriggling octopus of pleasure. Messalios had just to reach out to caress a shoulder, a thigh, a face or a breast. Soon she felt sweet lips and longing hands all over her own body. Her mind seemed to melt into a whirlpool of bliss.

45 Messalios.jpg

Messalios exchanged wild passion with Barbariseis, Sissyphia, Erin and other girls whose names she struggled to recall. She felt she was not simply delving their bodies with her fingers and tongue but their very souls. Never had she felt so connected, so alive, so happy and carefree.

Making her way out of the pool she watched the other Amazons perform the tender modes of love and the more vigorous rhythms of deep passion. Then picking a partner she dove in between her thighs lapping that sweet nectar with her tongue, she caught the hand of another woman and placing it to her own cleft she bucked against it like an animal impaling itself on a sweet horn of pleasure.

Again and again she sampled the myriad delights of womanly flesh until at last just before the coming of the dawn she joined the others in blissful swoon.

Last edited:
As dusk fell Messalios slide out of the Greek camp. She found a concealed gully than was dangerously close to the fortified perimeter and made a note to let Achilles know about it in case the Greeks ended up staying longer than intended. Likely things would be resolved tomorrow once Menelaus killed Paris, reclaimed Helen and the whole disappointed Greek array returned home to be a political problem for Agamemnon. Messalios thus had one chance to sample the forbidden delights of the Red House.

It was dark when she reached the foot of the citadel and the guards at the entrance were only allowing those with tablets showing they had authorisation from King Priam or his son and chief general Hector through a postern gate. Messalios though did not intend to go in via the gate.

View attachment 477225

Carefully testing her grip she found a few stones that did not quite sit as neatly with the others as their builder intended. Hauling herself up by a finger tips she found herself spread-eagled on the walls as if crucified her toes finding gaps where the mortar had worn away so that she could, just barely support her weight and then test ahead for the next grip. Sometimes Messalios found herself working sideways for long muscle burning minutes until she could find a route up and at least once she had to clamber down a bit, surrendering agonising progress until she could find a new route onwards and upwards.

Fortunately the guards were not alert with the truce in force and surmounting the parapet itself was easy. Messalios even found herself trotting down the stone steps, no one any the wiser the young noblewoman had not been inside the whole time. If anyone noted she was a bit sweaty they probably put it down to her having a clandestine fling with one of the sentries.

Finding the Red House was easy enough. The tall building was as its name suggest of red stone and brightly lit, a pair of powerfully muscles dark skinned women stood watch outside turning away the men who tried to enter. They did not even blink as Messalios sauntered past.

View attachment 477226

Upon her entry to the Red House though Messalios stopped and gasped. Reclined on or standing or kneeling about various couches were more beautiful than Messalios could count, many it seemed with a profound allergy to clothes. Feeling her draw drop our heroine could but stand and stare for a moment.

“My Lady how may I and the girls of the Most Pleasing Red House serve you?” Asked a woman wafting up besides Messalios.

“I want to make love,” Husked Messalios.

“Of course and may I ask Madame’s name?” Inquired the house madam.

“Messalios…”

“Messalios…”

“Your Highness…”

Before Messalios could even stammer a response she was surrounded by several ardent and admiring Amazons. Of course, part of her brain noted, this was to be expected, they were the business’s primary cliental .

“Princess Messalios I am Sissyphia, please allow me to adore you this night, it would be my honour,” Begged an Amazon.

“Most worthy Messalios I am Barbariseis,” Another held Messalios’s hand, “Please allow me to be the one to pleasure you this night.”

“Hang on ladies, this is a place of business not a hook up joint…” Protested the Madame.

“Then we’ll pay for the honour of serving our long lost Princess,” Snapped a petite red haired Amazon, “I am Erin, please allow us to welcome our Princes with the pleasure fit for one of her station.”

View attachment 477227

“Erm yes?” Was all a bemused Messalios could manage.

“Wonderful,” All the Amazons clapped and started kissing Messalios all over.

“But I am all sweaty,” Messalios exclaimed as the thought suddenly struck her.

“There is a pool!” Chorused the Amazons, “Take the Princess to the pool.” They lifted Messalios up and carried her through some filmy curtains. On the other side stood a large bathing space with numerous ornate fountains in the shape of nymphs pouring cascade of perfumed water, as soon as she was set down Messalios eagerly shrugged off her tunic and dived in, followed by the other women.

They up with her and surrounded her in a giggling mass that soon became a wriggling octopus of pleasure. Messalios had just to reach out to caress a shoulder, a thigh, a face or a breast. Soon she felt sweet lips and longing hands all over her own body. Her mind seemed to melt into a whirlpool of bliss.

View attachment 477228

Messalios exchanged wild passion with Barbariseis, Sissyphia, Erin and other girls whose names she struggled to recall. She felt she was not simply delving their bodies with her fingers and tongue but their very souls. Never had she felt so connected, so alive, so happy and carefree.

Making her way out of the pool she watched the other Amazons perform the tender modes of love and the more vigorous rhythms of deep passion. Then picking a partner she dove in between her thighs lapping that sweet nectar with her tongue, she caught the hand of another woman and placing it to her own cleft she bucked against it like an animal impaling itself on a sweet horn of pleasure.

Again and again she sampled the myriad delights of womanly flesh until at last just before the coming of the dawn she joined the others in blissful swoon.
View attachment 477229 Oh, it seems that I recognize some of my old Lesbos'friends girls ! Only, I'm wondering about Barbariseis : I viewed her dying in a street !But it's true that we're on CF ...:D
Barbariseis likes this very much :D

a giggling mass that soon became a wriggling octopus of pleasure. Messalios had just to reach out to caress a shoulder, a thigh, a face or a breast. Soon she felt sweet lips and longing hands all over her own body. Her mind seemed to melt into a whirlpool of bliss.

View attachment 477228

:very_hot:

45 Messalios.jpg

:very_hot:

:clapping::clapping:

So it has been a while, still nothing like drinking to wet the appetite for a story and a good story to wet the appetite for a good drink:

Messalios was dozing pleasantly when she became aware of some very jarring shouting going on. Detaching herself from a tangle of shapely limbs and contentedly sleeping Amazons she made her way to the front portico of the Red House. She came across the Madam of the Red House arguing with none-other than Prince Paris who had in attendance an embarrassed looking Helen and some very bored looking hoplite guards.

“I am trying to rest before my famous victory over the odious Menelaus and your raucous shrieking harlots are keeping me awake,” Paris complained.

“You are trying to sleep in a brothel district? I am not sure you quite grasp what this neighbourhood is for, it is for fucking and all night parties, anyone sleeping is doing it wrong,” Sneered the Madam, Messalios was slightly put out by that remark herself she’d had a very good party until it came time to take a nap, then she saw the Madam’s shoulders straighten as comprehension struck and she looked over at the Lady Helen, “Oh, you don’t think he is going to survive so you are trying to send him out with a bang.”

“It seemed like a good idea at the time, I thought it would take his mind off things,” Said Helen a woman to whom it occurred to Messalios ought to be very good at taking anyone’s mind off of anything else.

“Why does everyone assume I am going to lose, I am a great warrior,” Paris struck a pose.

“Menelaus has killed great warriors aplenty, they have composed songs about it, that is why he was offered Helen’s hand in marriage,” Explained the Madam, “His father wanted Menelaus’s brawn and Agamemnon’s brain.”

“Well I have better than both and am more handsome besides,” Paris struck another pose, Helen giggled and stroked his arm, Messalios probably ought to have kept quiet.

“Didn’t you run away from a girl?”

“I did not,” Paris protested, “I received a vision from Aphrodite that warned me the Trojan army was being lured into a trap by Odysseus,” Then he looked more closely at Messalios, “It was you!, Guards seize her, she is a spy!”

Messalios was caught out by this and suddenly found herself taken in strong arms as several hoplites surrounded her. “What about the truce, I am allowed safe passage under the truce,” She protested.

“The truce does not apply to a spy,” Paris sneered.

“Darling I don’t think she is a spy,” Helen said sounding a bit worried.

“Now just a minute that is a paying customer that is, you let her go,” The Madam added. Everyone was talking at once but the loudest voice belonged to perhaps the smallest body.

“Unhand the Princess!” Bursting forth like a stone slung by a catapult Erin leapt upon a burly hoplite and sent him crashing into the street. More Amazons spilled forth only to find their unarmed nakedness confronted by levelled spears.

“I say she is a spy and I will torture her to prove it,” Paris told everyone, “Once I have defeated the mouse-like Menelaus.” He struck up another pose.

“Don’t worry Messalios we’ll petition King Priam to release you straight away,” Erin had finally been subdued by six fully armoured hoplites one of whom was sitting on her to stop her wriggling free and lamping Paris.

46 Messalios.jpg

“Take the spy away and hang her in chains,” Paris sneered, “Upside down!”

Last edited:
So it has been a while, still nothing like drinking to wet the appetite for a story and a good story to wet the appetite for a good drink:

Messalios was dozing pleasantly when she became aware of some very jarring shouting going on. Detaching herself from a tangle of shapely limbs and contentedly sleeping Amazons she made her way to the front portico of the Red House. She came across the Madam of the Red House arguing with non-other than Prince Paris who had in attendance an embarrassed looking Helen and some very bored looking hoplite guards.

“I am trying to rest before my famous victory over the odious Menelaus and your raucous shrieking harlots are keeping me awake,” Paris complained.

“You are trying to sleep in a brothel district? I am not sure you quite grasp what this neighbourhood is for, it is for fucking and all night parties, anyone sleeping is doing it wrong,” Sneered the Madam, Messalios was slightly put out by that remark herself she’d had a very good party until it came time to take a nap, then she saw the Madam’s shoulders straighten as comprehension struck and she looked over at the Lady Helen, “Oh, you don’t think he is going to survive so you are trying to send him out with a bang.”

“It seemed like a good idea at the time, I thought it would take his mind off things,” Said Helen a woman to whom it occurred to Messalios ought to be very good at taking anyone’s mind off of anything else.

“Why does everyone assume I am going to lose, I am a great warrior,” Paris struck a pose.

“Menelaus has killed great warriors aplenty, they have composed songs about it, that is why he was offered Helen’s hand in marriage,” Explained the Madam, “His father wanted Menelaus’s brawn and Agamemnon’s brain.”

“Well I have better than both and am more handsome besides,” Paris struck another pose, Helen giggled and stroked his arm, Messalios probably ought to have kept quiet.

“Didn’t you run away from a girl?”

“I did not,” Paris protested, “I received a vision from Aphrodite that warned me the Trojan army was being lured into a trap by Odysseus,” Then he looked more closely at Messalios, “It was you!, Guards seize her, she is a spy!”

Messalios was caught out by this and suddenly found herself taken in strong arms as several hoplites surrounded her. “What about the truce, I am allowed safe passage under the truce,” She protested.

“The truce does not apply to a spy,” Paris sneered.

“Darling I don’t think she is a spy,” Helen said sounding a bit worried.

“Now just a minute that is a paying customer that is, you let her go,” The Madam added. Everyone was talking at once but the loudest voice belonged to perhaps the smallest body.

“Unhand the Princess!” Bursting forth like a stone slung by a catapult Erin leapt upon a burly hoplite and sent him crashing into the street. More Amazons spilled forth only to find their unarmed nakedness confronted by levelled spears.

“I say she is a spy and I will torture her to prove it,” Paris told everyone, “Once I have defeated the mouse-like Menlaus.” He struck up another pose.

“Don’t worry Messalios we’ll petition King Priam to release you straight away,” Erin had finally been subdued by six fully armoured hoplites one of whom was sitting on her to stop her wriggling free and lamping Paris.

View attachment 486604

“Take the spy away and hang her in chains,” Paris sneered, “Upside down!”

Oh, Messalios....and things were going so well! :eek:

rosamund-pike-051-08 (2).jpg " Alas, I could think to be more prudent before having let myself to satisfy my deep nature !

Now, I'm sure that I'll be suffering in the dark torture'chamber of these rude Trojans :eek: !

I'll remember what you were always telling me, my mother : never to be submitted to the man'rule, even under the whip, even during other tortures , even if they violate you and I'm sure that this young Paris will do !
I'll spit to his face but I'll be proud !!! I hope that I could !
Along the path which was conducting to the prison, he was speaking of, with a mocking face , a Trojan'horse that some asian men were bringing into Troy by the past : he said that a "valiant" amazon could be happy to ride this horse !:eek:
I wonder what is this horse , but I'll try to stay worthy like a true amazon !

I'm a little shivering in entering the dark prison but it's not at all from fear !!! ... only because I'm nude ... perhaps ..."

Back
Top Bottom