Soon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
*cough* *cough* Argh there are too many cobwebs, hang on let me get my broom

funny-chipmunk-holding-broom.jpg

Right better. Come dear reader and take a seat for we at long overdue last return to our tale of Messalios. Whom if you recall had been taken captive by Prince Paris after sampling the more exotic delights of Troy.

Anyway if you are caught up ahem, I shall resume:

So dear listener, spare a thought now for our heroine seizedby a Princes most reprehensible in his manners. Consider her thus, suspended, up ended and quite without a stitch of cloth to hide her shapely form from prying eyes. Left alone in the dim and dismal dungeon, barely lit by whickering candles. Listening to the sound of rodents scurrying across the gloom shrouded floor and gnawing on the broken things they find there.

47 Messalios.jpg

Did she yearn for Menelaus to emerge victorious over Paris and thus avenge both the insult done to that King’s name and Messalios’s own? Did she rather prefer that Paris should return triumphant to put a quick and final, end to her ordeal? Did she even dare hope for rescue?

Messalios never spoke of the words that passed inside her head. Still soon enough she heard raised voices.

“I really think you should go back and fight darling dearest,” Helen implored.

“Fight that muscle bound moron? Nay, it was all a trick, a trap, a deception,” Screeched Paris.

48 Messalios.jpg

“I am really not sure Menelaus is bright enough to come upwith much in the way of tricks my dearest,” Helen replied in a musing tone.

“Then it was Odysseus or Achilles or Agamemnon or their spy,the one we have in this dungeon, they are the ones behind the vile and vicious attempt at assassination upon my royal person,” Paris insisted.

“Well darling I am not sure there is much we can do about tha…” Helen began.

“Of course there is,” Paris proclaimed, “We shall drag the harlot out into the light of day, bind her to a wooden horse and parade through the streets to the walls, where I shall bind her to a wooden cross piece and suspend her to wither and die in front of the foul Greeks and all their stinking army!”

“I am not sure…” Helen started to suggest coyly.

“Well I am,” Paris roared, “We shall be rid of the heathen harlot, servants, attend to me, I want a wooden horse constructed at once, it should look a worthy ride for a princess and have a saddle that is a worthy ride for a whore!”

If these words had been enough to chill Messalios in her dungeon cell worse awaited her come the morning. When the guards came for her she tried to fight back but she was stiff and sore and dizzy from having been upside down all night. They laughed as they caught her flailing fist and shoved her to the floor, binding her hand and foot and then slinging the loops over a spear shaft so she hung in helpless fury between two of them.

49 Messalios.jpg

“Ha ha, just like an animal taken on the hunt,” Paris laughed when he saw Messalios, “Well you claim to be a Princess of Amazons, see your stead awaits.” He gestured and Messalios looked over to see a crude wooden horse on wheels and rising from its back a shaft with a distinctly priapic air.

“You are going to enjoy the ride of your life, you cowardly bitch,” Paris sneered.

50 Messalios.jpg

“Cowardly, I am not the one who ran away from a girl,”Messalios replied, “In fact you run away rather often, weren’t you supposed to fight Menelaus or was it a track event?”

“Impale the bitch,” Paris snarled as someone sniggered, “And tie her down well and bring whips, I am going to flog her through the whole of Troy!”

To, of course, be continued dear readers​

Last edited:
Paris is a bit of a git, it seems.:mad::mad: Too bad for our heroine. :(
Still, Helen may manage to get him killed yet, so there's hope?;):devil:

Helen was many things, it might be worth noting in passing she even became a Goddess and had her own temple but she is not noted for being a murderess. Paris however seems the type to be led by his ego into harm's way so we can always hope :D

Helen was many things, it might be worth noting in passing she even became a Goddess and had her own temple but she is not noted for being a murderess. Paris however seems the type to be led by his ego into harm's way so we can always hope :D
I merely note that she seems very keen on him rushing off into battle again. ;)

View attachment 549411 Hum, Have you not remarked on the last pic, how Helen envisages the horse ? ....... with a bit of lubricity ...:D
Down in RR's corner of the country, they still have hobby horses doing fertility dances

Hobby Horse.jpg

You can tell what their hobby is! :p

Has he triggered your loathometer, Jollyrei?

Quite right too. A cad, if ever I saw one! :mad::mad::mad:
Well, you know, just an old softie, me. I might scourge and crucify my heroines, but I'm always very sympathetic. :rolleyes::oops:

Plus I don't think you start wars and then spend most of them running away leaving your brothers to do most of the fighting, so there is that :D

The sun was rising high in the sky and its rays beat down on Messalios’s naked skin like a hammer. That as yet was the least of her worried as she was born aloft by two burly hoplites who ignored her struggles.

Rising up her up high they held her poised with cruel indifference above the offending phallus rearing up from the wooden horse’s back. Then at Paris’s grim nod they slowly released their grip allowing the captive to slid down onto the intrusion even as she yelled and kicked in fury.

One in place Messalios found she was trapped. Though she tried bracing heels and ankles against the horse’s sides she could find no purchase to rise more than a few inches up the phallus’s girth, again and again she slid back down with a frustrated sigh.

51 Messalios.jpg

“Enjoying your pony’s cock? I always suspected as much of Amazon women, claiming they don’t need men in their lives,” Sneered Paris.

“Hah you know nothing of love making, that is why you fear even horses are more tender and skilled than you,” Shot back Messalios.

Crack! Sounded the air as Paris answered with a whip, “Trumpeters announce the start of the parade, let the city see this bitch humbled.”
The wooden horse dragged along by Prince Paris’s servant shuddered across the uneven flag stones causing Messalios some strange sensations that made it rather hard to concentrate on matters around her. Even the strokes of the lash sometimes failed to rouse her from the strange semi-orgasmic fugue into which she descended. Paris himself was not one for sustained effort and soon handed off whipping duty to a pair of his bodyguards.

52 Messalios.jpg
These men far more skilled and dextrous than their Prince if anything merely served to rouse Messalios to further heights of dreamy abandon.

“Oh yes, Oh yes,” Called out Messalios of a sudden to the shock of all the onlookers.

“Well I have to say as my worshipper you do me more honour than I expected,” Said a voice at Messalios’s ear.

“Wait, who, what?” She looked around in sudden confusion, though she still rode a phallus this one was carved on a luxuriant bed with a deep mattress of goose feather upon which reclined the official most beautiful woman in all of creation.

53 Messalios.jpg

“Why darling, how could you forget, it is I Aphrodite,” Smiled the Goddess, “I have spirited you away for a moment to Mount Olympus to make you an offer.”

“And what offer is that? Also why do you have cocks carved on your bed?” Asked Messalios rising off her gingerly.

“Oh cocks on a bed, doesn’t every woman want cocks on a bed?” Chuckled Aphrodite, “Nah,” She played her toes over the one Messalios had just vacated, “Hephaestus bless him, he does try and keep me satisfied in his own way but why play with toys when I can have any God or man or woman I want?”

“So then what is the offer?” Messalios was not really all that interested in the Love Goddess’s abundant sex life.

“Well how about I inspire the Amazons to rescue you and arrange matters so that they succeed?” Aphrodite offered.

“They are going to try and save me anyway aren’t they?” Messalios countered.

“Maybe, maybe, after all why would anyone wish to waste such a precious body,” The Goddess applied expert lips to the top of her human companion’s breasts, then her nipples and then slowly in winding arcs down her belly to that place of worship between her thighs. For several long moments Messalios quite lost track of things.

“So why deal?” She asked as soon as she managed to get back to herself.

“Oh, well I am a Goddess dear, I can make things all kinds of unpleasant if I am thwarted, snakes, rapes, disease especially diseases of one’s most precious parts all are within my domain and you would not wish any of that now would you?” Aphrodite sounded quite chilling even as she toyed with Messalios’s sex, her fingers were infuriatingly good at what they did.

“Yes, oh yes, I mean no, no I would not want that,” Messalios struggled to focus.

“So I would not want to see my loyal, loving Trojans crushed, so I will make a deal, the Amazons will go with you, somewhere far off, where they cannot get caught up in this mess,” Aphrodite smiled and kissed Messalios softly on the lips, “That will suit the Greeks, the Trojans and even the Amazons poor dears, they are not set for much luck if they stay around, so what say you?”

“I say yes,” Messalios agreed as once again the Goddess’s fingers found a sweet spot.

“Wow you really are a slut,” Helen’s face was flushed bright red, “I mean, erm, no I did mean to say that.” She looked several shades of flustered from Messalios’s raised vantage point which allowed her to look down Helen’s dress to observe the blush passed in several hues from her face, across her throat and chest, down between her décolletage and quite possibly lower still.

“I was communing with Aphrodite,” Messalios answered, relatively calmly.

“Yes, all the way from the Palace to the walls,” Helens, fanned herself, “Look I brought you some water, I am afraid Paris is set on doing something beastly to you but at least you can have a drink first.”

“Thanks you, your highness,” Smiled Messalios and gratefully drank as the skin of water was tipped towards her mouth.

Meanwhile Paris was mounting the walls, looking all set to make a taunting speech aimed at the Greeks.

54 Messalios.jpg

Back
Top Bottom