Soon ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, Messaline is thinking : "What is happening ? Is Messalios not a real lesbian ? I can doubt that her mother has well educated her ; though she was well telling her that she do be distrusting towards men !"
IMG_4991.JPG The first thing taught to Messalios by her mother? But at no point did Pp see Messalios hold up her hand nor ask Achillies to stop.

Last edited:
I thought it sounded Greek - I was probably thinking of Messina, which was a Greek colony in S. Italy,
but Messalla was a family name within the gens ('clan') Valerian,
Messalina was a name for girls of that family (including one of Nero's wives).
I'm not sure if Messalia or Messalius was ever actually used as a name, it would be formally possible.
The Messalians were a group of very ascetic Syrian Christians who were denounced as heretics,
but they took their name from a Syriac word meaning 'people who pray'.
I also see Messalia is the name of a heavy metal band in Marseilles!
(presumably a garbled version of Massilia, the Latin form of the city's Greek name)

Last edited:
Was it not the roman name for Marseille ? I think so ...
Yes - Massilia or Massalia were the Latin forms - I don't know what language it was formed in,
it was another Greek colony, though for some time controlled by the Carthaginians.

You tell Duke Leto Atreides he had a girl's name...go on dare you
Well, not exactly a girl - at least she was a big girl - Leto was indeed a Titaness,
mother of Apollo and Artemis :p

Massilia was founded by Phocée from the Phocidiens'city , which was a Greek colony in the Smyrne'golf (actually Izmir / Turkey)
It's why , in French, we call sometimes Marseille "La Citée Phocéenne" ...

I thought it sounded Greek - I was probably thinking of Messina, which was a Greek colony in S. Italy,
but Messalla was a family name within the gens ('clan') Valerian,
Messalina was a name for girls of that family (including one of Nero's wives).
I'm not sure if Messalia or Messalius was ever actually used as a name, it would be formally possible.
I hate to do this (no I don't) but Messalina was the wife of Claudius, not Nero. She was a cousin of Nero & Caligula and great-grandniece of Augustus. She was married - probably forced to by Caligula - to her cousin Claudius in 38 CE. He was 48 and she was somewhere between 18 & 21. Her full name was Valeria Messalina, her father was Marcus Valerius Messalla Barbatus.
The tales of her sexual antics may have been exaggerated or completely made up. What is clear is that she was executed either on Claudius' order or by an underling on the Emperor's behalf
She and Claudius had a daughter and a son. The son, Britannicus, died under questionable circumstances soon after Nero took power. Her daughter, Claudia Octavia, had the misfortune of marrying Nero, who had her killed so he could marry Poppaea Sabina...who also died under questionable circumstances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messalina
MessalineLisisca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom