Spanish crucifixion site

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi

Just wondering, does any one have an active link to a Spanish crucifixion site on any other
country? I was just thinking that there must be people in other countries who share the same interest?

Hi

Just wondering, does any one have an active link to a Spanish crucifixion site on any other
country? I was just thinking that there must be people in other countries who share the same interest?
There is a Facebook page called "Chicas Crucificadas", upload images from time to time and although it does not have many followers, the few that it has always comment on the images and interact. Other than that I don't know any other place in Spanish, I don't know English, I use the online translator.

Hi

Your observation about other countries is correct--there are lots of people interested. Polly Plummer used to have a link to a (now unfortunately defunct) site in Spanish. It had members from a lot of different South American countries. I got Spanish translations of Marius Zebo and Tarquinius Rex stories and other stories from it. It had drawings, and photographs, and videos--a lot of stuff. I do not recall the name, but it is definitely gone without explanation.
I also have some crux stories in German, although I don't recall their coming from a specific site.

Last edited:
The web site was called "Bibliocrux". The copy I have of Steven Cordero's "El Suplicio de Petra" says "traducido direcatamente del ingles por GGG".

Here is some additional information. It is almost certainly defunct (muerto).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom