Spanking Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice. I do love me some judicial punishment. I would have preferred a little more backstory. I'd like to be there when William brings his wife to court and accuses her, and I'd like to know Michaela's reaction to her sentence. But then I like the anticipation as much as the punishment itself.

Nice. I do love me some judicial punishment. I would have preferred a little more backstory. I'd like to be there when William brings his wife to court and accuses her, and I'd like to know Michaela's reaction to her sentence. But then I like the anticipation as much as the punishment itself.
I agree! Backstory is an important element in such stories. It is interesting to look inside the head of the condemned, about motive, guilt, acceptance,...

Will keep this in mind for the next installment.

Back
Top Bottom