Spied Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Whenever you make an appointment with a rather unknown person and you go with him by car to his home and torture-cellar (or -attic) for a voluntarily crucifixion you never know if he records the session even you have no time to investigate the environment. Thus it is possible that once your pictures appear on an internetwebsite and you are powerless to fight against such infringement do not to want make public out your identity.

Attachments

• Spycamera.jpg
    Spycamera.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 83
Thus it is possible that once your pictures appear on an internetwebsite and you are powerless to fight against such infringement do not to want make public out your identity.

Actually in most European countries not only is it illegal to make an electronic recording of you without your permission (and publishing it on any media is only more so) but the courts will take out an injunction to prevent reporting of your name in the media.

However if you are that worried my first suggestion is do not go but if you really want to go and also like spy gear you will find gadgets for detecting electronic equipment (not just bugs) are widely available, further you should always take the time if you are that worried, make it a precondition, make it part of the roleplay but insist on it if that is what you need.

I'd certainly be suspicious of anything sitting in an electric point like that ;)

"The flesh is weak", every man things on pecunia and when he can sell special photo's or video's he hesitates not. To trust some one must be a believe that he has a good mind.
Our nudity is valued and what counts more, to be honest and poor or dirty and earn money?

I stay suspiciously.

Actually in most European countries not only is it illegal to make an electronic recording of you without your permission

Some of the new gear is so ridiculously small and discreet that you'd be lucky to ever find it, so nobody would ever know. (Assuming you're not stupid enough to publish the material anywhere, of course)

I never read about an tool to detect electronic devices, I possess one to make visibly electric wires. But that is not the case, I think on a country motel where a crazy owner has installed pointcamera's. Never undress you by lamplight, make no love upon the sheets and shower with a swimsuit.
And no bondage-games, please!

I never read about an tool to detect electronic devices, I possess one to make visibly electric wires. But that is not the case, I think on a country motel where a crazy owner has installed pointcamera's. Never undress you by lamplight, make no love upon the sheets and shower with a swimsuit.
And no bondage-games, please!
Most detectors work by finding the radio emissions (such as wifi etc) from the device - a concealed webcam connected vis USB to a laptop the the adjacent room. however, would be much harder to find by such methods, especially if the cable was the more expensive shielded stuff. The webcams built into laptops tend to have USB connections to the mainboard, and those ones are particularly tiny and can easily be wired up remotely.

Modern technology is the perv's paradise - just don't publish the material - keep it for your own gratification LOL :)

In The Voyeur's Motel (The New Yorker) looks the person through the vents in the attic. This was in the 60-70th.
And now with the electronic stuff an ocean more on possibilities!
I got the idea that this article has been invented but the idea hat there is no less.

Back
Top Bottom