Spring Break Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
What a considerate alumna of Herta Oberheuser Medical School...

Kelly was approaching trailed by a slim attractive Indian woman who looked to be in her early thirties, dressed in a white lab coat, apparently with little besides a bra and panties on underneath it
The doctor came forward with a bottle of alcohol and some sterile sponges. She daubed at the wounded skin. Amanda screamed and gyrated anew as the alcohol worked its way into the inflamed tissue. “It’s for your own good. We don’t want an infection. I have some very good plant extract that will soothe the burning and promote healing back in my clinic,” she told the girl, stroking her head gently to show that she cared.

This doctor seems oddly familiar... ;)

CHAPTER EIGHT

The Two Musketeers woke, bleary-eyed, to a knocking at the door. Delia, whose bed was closer to the door, groaned, got up, padded to the door, clad only in the sheer nightie kindly provided by their employer, and opened the door a crack. Tara heard Kelly’s voice, much too chipper for her current state of mind, asking, “May I come in?”

Tara hoped Kelly wasn’t here for a repeat of yesterday’s escapades. While she had really enjoyed it and would be happy to do an encore some time soon, she was still too unsettled by last night’s punishment session to be up for playing right now, especially with Kelly, who hadn’t waited for Delia’s response to her question before striding into their room and plunking herself down at the foot of Tara’s bed.

“We have another beautiful morning on Pirate Cay,” Kelly chirped smiling broadly.

Tara pulled herself up to sitting and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She was naked, not having bothered to throw on her nightie after her shower last night, so she wrapped the top sheet around her.

“Listen,” Kelly continued, “I just wanted to see how you guys are doing after last night.”

Tara couldn’t help looking a bit askance. “I guess the more important question is how is Amanda doing?”

Kelly laughed. “Amanda? She’s doing fine. Doc fixed her up with that great healing cream she has and she’ll soon be as good as new. And Robert took good care of her afterwards, I’m sure. He’s rather on the large size and likes to go in the back way, but I doubt she was in the mood to fight it much, so she just had to grin and bear it, I guess.”

Delia and Tara stared at her. “Look, I’ve probably watched dozens of punishment sessions in the time I’ve been here. She’ll be OK, just like all the others. It’s a rite of passage here on Pirate Cay. You step out of line and you suffer the consequences. We could use a bit more of that in the outside world, don’t you think?”

“I never thought much about that to be honest,” Dee replied.

“Well, think about it. Oh, and a word to the wise, you guys.”

“What?” Tara asked. This didn’t sound good.

“No more talk about leaving, OK? He wouldn’t like to think that you guys weren’t appreciative of his hospitality. I won’t mention our conversation to him, but let’s not have an encore. You guys don’t have the airfare, so there’s not much point in further discussion.”

Tara and Delia looked at her, but didn’t say a word.

“Now about today, breakfast is a buffet in the great room-coffee, breads, fruit, cheese, yoghurt and stuff. Go help yourselves. You have the morning free-he’s in the gym and then he has to do some business-so you can go enjoy the beach. He may have a visitor later, who will probably want to meet you two. If he does, be nice to him, OK?” The threat that any slip-up would end with them hanging on the bar and being flogged as this evening’s feature entertainment didn’t need to be spoken.

Kelly got up and headed for the door. “Have a nice day guys. I’ll catch you later,” she chirped.

Not seeing too many options, they put on their bathing suits, grabbed towels and headed to breakfast and then down to the beach. They were about to lay their towels down in the morning sun, when they noticed two people stretched out on towels in the shade of a large palm tree.

“Let’s go see who that is,” Delia suggested.

“OK,” Tara said, following her friend.

As Tara and Delia approached, one of the prone figures heard them and looked up. It was May, one of their fellow “Personal Companions”, whom they had met last night.

“Hey, you guys!” May called. “Come join us!” Her companion, Gina, sat up and indicated a spot where the two newcomers should lay their towels.

“Not that it isn’t great running into you guys,” Tara said, “But, we were hoping it was someone from outside who could help us get out of here.”

Gina shook her head and laughed. “Yeah, right! We’re stuck here just like you, unless we have $20,000, which if I had, believe me, I wouldn’t have fallen for Kelly’s bullshit in the first place.”

“She told you that, too?” Delia asked. “That you have to pay their bullshit ‘airfare’ if you leave early?” She made air quotes when she uttered the word for the demand for money that they didn’t have.

“Yep. That bitch!” May exclaimed. “She was so sweet back at campus, taking us to dinner, telling us how great it was here.”

“Well, it is beautiful here, I’ll give her that,” Tara said sweeping her arm towards the sea. “And I didn’t really mind giving him a handjob.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll mind some of what they want you to do,” May said.

“And if you don’t do it, that’ll be you in Amanda’s place,” Delia said.

“Fuck, that must have hurt,” Gina said. “I’d do almost anything to avoid that.”

“Anyone know how she’s doing?” May asked.

“Kelly told us she’s fine,” Tara replied.

“That bitch! I wouldn’t believe a word she says!” May said.

“So, there’s really no way out of here?” Tara asked.

“How good a swimmer are you?” Gina asked. “The nearest inhabited island is like twenty miles out there.”

Tara and Delia laughed and shook their heads. “Not that good and I bet there are sharks out there,” Delia said.

Gina rolled her eyes. “No shit! Here on the island, too!”

“We could cut down some trees and build a raft,” May suggested.

“Seriously?” Tara asked.

May shook her head. “No just kidding. I left my chainsaw in my other bathing suit.” The others all laughed.

“So, we’re really stuck here? There’s no way to get help?” Tara asked, a bit of panic in her voice. “I wanted to call someone, anyone back home, but my cell phone gets no bars. What about yours?”

“Have you noticed a cell phone tower on the island?” Tara and Delia looked around and shook their heads. “That’s because there isn’t one. You might as well forget that,” Gina said.

“So how does he call people and do his business, whatever that is?” Delia asked.

“Satellite link. Look up at the roof of the house some time. There’s a big honkin’ dish up there,” May said.

”But only he can use it, of course,” Gina added.

“And there’s no one else lives here, just a few of his staff, like a couple of the cooks and one or two of the gardeners. And Robert, of course, and Kelly. The rest come on boats when they’re needed. And you can bet none of them are going to risk their big paychecks for some ho’s, which is how they see us,” May said.

“Most of the island is impenetrable jungle,” Gina added. “Tania was telling me about some girl a few years ago who ran off. She showed up back here a few days later all bloodied and bruised and begged to be taken back. Of course, Robert bloodied and bruised her again, but I’ll take a pass on that, thanks.”

“So we’re well and truly screwed,” Tara said.

“In every hole, girlfriend,” Delia replied.

“Aren’t there cops in this godforsaken country? Doesn’t anyone care about what’s going on?” Tara asked.

May laughed. “Do you happen to know who the Prime Minister of Providencia is, Tara?”

Tara shook her head. “He’s a man by the name of Frederick Bascome, Sir Frederick Bascome. Knighted by the Queen in London. Well, it turns out that he and our employer are like this,” May continued, crossing her index and third finger. “Gina and I met him a couple of days ago, just before you guys arrived.”

Tara looked askance at May. “When you say met, you mean?” Gina and May nodded. “With the Prime Minister?” They nodded again.

“We’re screwed,” Delia said.

“Speaking of which,” May said, “Don’t be surprised if the Right Honourable gentleman stops by here in the next day or so to meet and greet you guys. Apparently that’s sort of how our employer assures himself that the law here leaves him alone to have his fun. He lets Sir Frederick have a turn with us, maybe slips him some cash as well, and then it’s ‘party on, dudes’”.

“What’s he like, the PM?” Tara asked.

“Actually, he’s a decent enough guy, by the standards of some of the visitors who stop by here, at least from the stories I’ve heard about some of the others,” Gina said. “He’s kind of heavy, so you want to make sure he doesn’t crush you. But he didn’t ask for anything too out there, at least not with us. Your mileage may vary, though.”

“And if you think the US Marines are coming to save our asses, I bet a guy like the boss has plenty of friends in high places in DC also,” May said.

“We’re screwed,” Delia repeated.

“Hey, the job has its good points, too,” May said. “This is a great beach, the money is terrific and the food is good. And did Kelly give you her special welcome?”

“You mean?” Tara asked.

“Yeah, that,” Gina replied. Tara nodded, blushing at the admission that she had had lesbian sex with Kelly.

May smiled. “She’s a bitch and I don’t trust her for a second, but she does know how to get a girl off. So, my advice is, enjoy the good parts, grit your teeth and get through the rest, satisfy the customers and do your best to stay on his good side so you don’t end up like Amanda.”

“Do you think it’s possible to make it through our time here without getting whipped, or worse?” Delia asked.

“I have no fucking clue,” Gina said, “But I’m going to do my best to try.”

There was a pause in the conversation and Tara thought she heard the faint thrum of helicopter blades. The sound grew louder and soon they saw the chopper coming in low over the ocean, then circling the property and descending towards the helipad.

“Well, speak of the devil,” May muttered. “I do believe that belongs to the Providencia Coast Guard and is for the personal use of the Prime Minister.”

“Sir Frederick?” Tara asked.

“In the flesh,” May replied. “And plenty of it. And I’d bet my salary you two will be seeing all of that flesh before the day is done. He’ll probably want a chat with the boss and lunch first, so you have a bit of time.” She stood. “We might as well have a swim while you wait to entertain him. Last one in is a rotten egg!” She turned and ran to the shore, ducking under and swimming out into the warm, inviting water. The other three girls ran to join her.

I think one problem here is that there’s only two musketeers rather than three. They could have used a cautious, level-headed, clear-eyed, prudent third partner, like me, to guide them through this mess safely. They obviously haven’t a clue about how to see where this is going or how to begin complaining and protesting loudly and vociferously!

I think one problem here is that there’s only two musketeers rather than three. They could have used a cautious, level-headed, clear-eyed, prudent third partner, like me, to guide them through this mess safely. They obviously haven’t a clue about how to see where this is going or how to begin complaining and protesting loudly and vociferously!
You mean someone who would draw attention away from them ,have the necessary sexual experience and serve as a substitute whipping girl. There must be an ideal candidate somewhere. Who could it be?

You mean someone who would draw attention away from them ,have the necessary sexual experience and serve as a substitute whipping girl. There must be an ideal candidate somewhere. Who could it be?
Sequels seem to be all the rage in Hollywood these days.....

Back
Top Bottom