Stages

Go to CruxDreams.com
a conversation from anybody for this?

View attachment 840194

Police officer on left: “Stop your whining. You should have thought twice before running that red traffic light. Now you’ll hang here for six hours. Let that be a lesson to you!”

Last edited:
"I understood Sir. I am just trying to say -if you could please look at my eyes and pay some attention to me for a moment- that I would highly appreciate if You may walk to the fourth cross right to me and ask my friend if she is OK. I am worried and from here I hardly see anything and -you know- cannot go myself"

View attachment stages.jpg

new full diorama is attached. Your turn to go on with the story

"I understood Sir. I am just trying to say -if you could please look at my eyes and pay some attention to me for a moment- that I would highly appreciate if You may walk to the fourth cross right to me and ask my friend if she is OK. I am worried and from here I hardly see anything and -you know- cannot go myself"

View attachment 840208

new full diorama is attached. Your turn to go on with the story

Man in the grey suit: Well dear, it’s time for me to go off to the office now. They’re saying you’re sentenced to hang here for eight hours for driving the wrong way on a one way street. I’ll be back to pick you up when it’s over. Try not to get a sunburn and don’t be surprised if some of the guys from the neighborhood turn up to see how you’re doing ‘cause I kind of told them about this at last night’s weekly poker get-together. Would you like me to take your clothing with me, or just leave it lying there at your feet?

Last edited:
Girl being brought through the arched entry by two officers: “oh Shit!”

Bored looking Officer leaning against the stipe of a cross while girl undresses: “Hurry up sweetie, I haven’t got all day. And yes you need to remove everything!”

Couple talking to crucifee (girl in orange top speaking): “Okay, mom. We’re going to leave you here. Such a shame, but you know what they say ... justice must be served. Joe and I are sorry we had to report you to the authorities, but everyone has to do their part these days and we knew that it would be wrong to let your double parking go unreported. But, look at the bright side. It’s a mild sentence. You only have to hang on that cross naked for Three and a half hours.”

Man in the grey suit: Well dear, it’s time for me to go off to the office now. They’re saying you’re sentenced to hang here for eight hours for driving the wrong way on a one way street. I’ll be back to pick you up when it’s over. Try not to get a sunburn and don’t be surprised if some of the guys from the neighborhood turn up to see how you’re doing ‘cause I kind of told them about this at last night’s weekly poker get-together. Would you like me to take your clothing with me, or just leave it lying there at your feet?

no hurry, let`s build up a longer conversation together and maybe with the others....

"-No, just knead my top under my feet, they may not notice it for a few minutes. And scratch my ribs below my right tit and on my left upper arm. And if that guys really must come, please tell them to bring some tic-tac and an apple juice -with straw-, and fold my other clothes and put exactly under the cross -so much people are walking around. Please, at least the top and the scratches before you have to go!"

meanwhile the girl to right:

"How lucky that small titty is to talk to somebody. I should have not break up with my boyfriend last month. I have to be here with the pain and the rest completely alone, and no use of pulling or twitching. And all my friends are crucified somewhere in the raw. But at least since I am single I could grow some pubic hair"

Girl being brought through the arched entry by two officers: “oh Shit!”

I known it but I could not imagine in its reality. I may be able to talk to them. At least for some small favors...

Bored looking Officer leaning against the stipe of a cross while girl undresses: “Hurry up sweetie, I haven’t got all day. And yes you need to remove everything!”

"So this is the ninth for me, and there will be more seventy for today, so personally I may have to tie up eight more, maybe five, that new guy is so enthusiastic, make to items while I do one. She is pulling the time with her bra clasp. Anyway, let it be. I am the member of the labor union, no one to force me to tear down its clothes. It was fun a year ago, but come on, I can clearly distinguish ninetyeight different breast-types by now. What will dinner be?"

Couple talking to crucifee (girl in orange top speaking): “Okay, mom. We’re going to leave you here. Such a shame, but you know what they say ... justice must be served. Joe and I are sorry we had to report you to the authorities, but everyone has to do their part these days and we knew that it would be wrong to let your double parking go unreported. But, look at the bright side. It’s a mild sentence. You only have to hang on that cross naked for Three and a half hours.”

Not my business, but you must be professional driver, taxi or something. This hatred to traffic offenders is at Freudian depth

I very much appreciate the judicial side of these crucifixions. Pain is not the main thing, but humiliation must be total, long and public. Perhaps it would be interesting to force the condemned to drink a large amount of water before their crucifixion. They would be forced to urinate on the cross.

actually some accident happened... Do You find it?

View attachment stagesQL.jpg

lumber, I’m stealing a couple of these for Obscene Display. Some of their heads are a bit out of proportion, but otherwise they’re :babeando: :very_hot:.

Thanks. Lots. ;)

Back
Top Bottom