Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hear foot steps behind me :eek:View attachment 488645
there is a movie from the 70s that is in the same vein as Kentucky Fried Movie that had a scene where a naked woman is tied to a tree and a cowboy on a white horse rides up. He dismounts and she tearfully says she had been robbed and raped by bandits. Instead of untying her the cowboy unzips his jeans and says to her "This just ain't your day!"

That scene is an inspiration to Tree...:doh::rolleyes::cool::devil:

there is a movie from the 70s that is in the same vein as Kentucky Fried Movie that had a scene where a naked woman is tied to a tree and a cowboy on a white horse rides up. He dismounts and she tearfully says she had been robbed and raped by bandits. Instead of untying her the cowboy unzips his jeans and says to her "This just ain't your day!"

That scene is an inspiration to Tree...:doh::rolleyes::cool::devil:

Naughty , Naughty;):)

From my 2001 archive. I love the style, and the hair :)
Beautiful

veron.jpg

I always enjoy well thought out posts.

View attachment 476292

View attachment 476293

View attachment 476294

The button doesn't say 'Post Reply' for nothing, you know.
If you light the third one, there will be a major veld fire, I would think. Don't want the environmentalists down on you. Safety first.

Nice post.
Here is a big stake, and a couple of little ones.

View attachment 490782 View attachment 490783

Is one big one the same price as two small ones? She is in my books. She looks tragically regal. Beautiful!

Well done Madi.

Here are 2 variations on the stake theme. The second might almost count as crux simplex

For some reason, I missed this post. :doh:It is a fascinating pic.:rolleyes:

"Caught while collecting food on our territory!"

The 'victim's eye view' is also interesting!:cool:
ups.jpg

Although, I think here, there is one detail that becomes visible. The women's breasts are still in a 'standing up' position. A detail to keep in mind is, that breasts get completely reversed during upside down hanging. But maybe this is difficult to achieve with these drawing programs?

Back
Top Bottom