Stardust

Go to CruxDreams.com

Madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
Warning. Tash was fake and has since been banned.
Melissa

for Tash, my loverly Muse
18157.jpg

I wrote this little story a few days in the past in German, but only for my sick muse Tash.

Good old Wragg translate her to English and I send Tash the story as Personal Message.

And Tash wrote today that:

"Madiosi wrote me a beautiful story that I loved so much I'm going to ask him to put it up on the public threads."

"Please post the lovely story you wrote of us. Stardust.
It is so beautiful. Everyone should read it. Xxx"

Here come her story

Madiosi, the Depictor of Dreams

Last edited by a moderator:
Stardust

‘Well, where am I? How come I don’t need to pee? And I'm not at home either.’ Madiosi thought hard. He could clearly remember that he had fallen asleep last night in his comfortable soft bed. Warily, he pinched his arm.

“Ow! No dream!” he confirmed, surprised.

In the darkness it sounded as if a great throng of people were gathering. His curiosity drove Madiosi in the direction of the sound. On approaching it became louder but ever more incomprehensible.

“It sounds as if all the languages of the world are jumbled together.”

On approaching it became somewhat brighter and Madiosi saw, so far as this was possible in this darkness, that he had blundered into an immeasurable crowd. Strangely, it was mostly made up of old people, but there was the occasional child or young person.

Our hero was fairly frightened when he came near some of them... .. for indeed, some bodies were apparently seriously injured. “How can they survive that?” he wondered. But, like him, the zombies were striving towards a distant light.

The light came from the gate of a fantastic palace. Angels, armed with flaming swords were at the entrance, organising the people to go in various directions.

"Dawai! Dawai! Hurry! Hurry! Avanti! Avanti! Arriba! Arriba! Schnell! Schnell!"

Very many were sent down into the cellar, a number went through another gate straight ahead and only a few were directed towards a staircase to the top. In front of the staircase stood an angel with a megaphone.

"Mister Madiosi, Mister Madiosi! Depictor of Dreams!"

Madiosi pressed with difficulty in the direction of the stairs. He was somewhat worried about the light.

"My best friends call me Madiosi. Do you mean me?"

"Who else? Or do you know anyone else who has such a strange name and title? "

"No, I chose that name for myself once. And I got the title from my friends. "

"Is that so? Please go up the stairway until it ends. But do not turn around, or you'll go to the cellar!"

Madiosi entered the stairway and he sighed briefly because he could see no end to it. However, he felt strangely fit, quite youthful indeed. With his long legs he took two steps at a time and ascended very quickly. A naked young woman ascended the stairs a good distance before him. As Madiosi approached her, his little Madiosi rose up. The young woman was looking beautiful even from behind.

‘She’s worth getting to know! My goodness, she's pretty!' Now he was dreaming! He quickly caught up with the attractive creature who was just reaching the gate at the top of the stairway. She stood there uncertainly, looking at the door. She seemed puzzled by her silky smooth hair. Madiosi, considerably taller, stood right behind her with her, so that his nose was above her head. A seductive scent rose from her hair, and Madiosi inhaled the air.

As he opened his eyes after some enjoyable breaths, he saw how the vision before him hesitated to touch the door knocker. It was a bronze phallus with a well worn, gleaming, cheeky glans. Without a thought, he reached past the beautiful girl and took the knocker, and rapped. In the end, he had often had his own little Madiosi in his hand, so that a bronze penis did not bother him.

The door opened and the beautiful young woman entered. Madiosi lingered hesitantly on the threshold.

"Madiosi! Please, please! "A friendly voice came from within.

Madiosi went in, and what he saw made him speechless. The naked young woman, beautiful as Aphrodite herself, actually stood before an angel, who waved him to her side.

"We don’t usually take more than one at a time. For you the old man has made a rare exception."

"The old man? One at a time?" Madiosi repeated, automatically.

"Well, the Godfather himself. And one at a time, because people usually die one at a time. The largest group we ever had was Janusz Korczak with his children. Two of the rare examples of people coming in pairs were Romeo and Juliet, and Anthony and Cleopatra. "

Madiosi stared in shock. "Die?" he repeated, “I died? Why? I was healthy!"

"The old man will explain this to you. Don’t worry. Follow Tash’s example! "

“Tash? Of course! That's Tash!”

She stood there smiling radiantly.

"Madiosi, we did it. How nice to meet you!" She whispered, "I thought you were older."

"And I did not expect you to have such long, lustrous hair." Madiosi flushed awkwardly.

"Naturally, we bring those who come before the ancients into shape. Usually in the best shape they had in their lifetime. So Madiosi you are as you were at 23 years old and Tash, at 18. But hurry now, the old man does not have all eternity!" The angel pushed our nudists into the throne room.

Here the Godfather sat in a flowing white robe on his golden throne and waved the entrants to him.

"Tash, I'm sorry that I had to call you so early before my throne. For millions of years, my life development department has been trying to discover the error in the genetic code. We cannot find it. So time and time again we have these, um ... inconveniences. I do hope you're not mad at me. "

"Thank you Lord, I was in despair. 'Why me?' I asked myself a thousand times. And now even the Godfather does not know the answer. "

"Yes, my child, I do not know the answer either. It was an unintentional mistake. But we're going to try to sort this out. That is why you are here."

"What about me?" Madiosi broke into in the dialogue.

"You have done so much good in your earthly life. You are here because it was time to fulfill your wish. "

"My wish? I did not want to die! I did recently fervently wish Tash to be healthy, but not to die myself!"

Frowning, the Godfather waved to the angel and whispered to him. Then he turned to Madiosi.

"There are desires that even Godfathers cannot fulfill. You humans give yourselves illusions about my power and abilities. In any case, when your good deeds account was full and Gabriel listened to you, you just wanted to meet Tash and be with her until the end of time. "

"Yes, but I really wanted that on earth!"

"I said I cannot cure her illness. But I can at least set appointments when someone must appear before my throne."

"How did you do that, Godfather?"

"Well, you just died tonight in your sleep. Stopping a heart is not a difficult thing for me."

"Holy crap! I still have so much to do! I’ve done sweet nothing about putting my affairs in order!" complained Madiosi.

"I sorted all that out. But I would have liked to see some more things on the earth," said Tash, sadly.

"My dear, your time had come! It was impossible for me to extend it for you. The ‘Almighty’ is not omnipotent. And it was also time to reward Madiosi's good deeds."

“That’s great. Don’t do anything good, and you’ll come to no harm," Madiosi mused.

"You have not come to any harm here," thundered the Godfather, slightly displeased. "Those in the cellar would give quite a lot to be in your place. Be that as it may, I have brought you and now here you are."

"That’s what Merkel said," thought Madiosi, "and she is clearly not divine."

"Blasphemous wretch!" Godfather thundered sarcastically. "Now, finally, take Tash's hand and then be off with you to Holodeck 13! Amen!"

Madiosi had felt well, healthy and youthful since the beginning of our story. When he finally took Tash's hand, he was filled with warmth and indescribable feelings of happiness. Tash felt the same way. Dreamy and soulful, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Come along," ordered the Archangel Gabriel.

Obediently they followed him through long corridors. On the walls hung pictures, memories of their lives. Thus Tash and Madiosi learned more about each other, actually everything about the other.

After a while, the group reached the door to ‘Holodeck 13’. “Go ahead, sit on the rug in the middle and close your eyes.”

Tash and Madiosi entered a perfectly blue round room with a vaulted ceiling. In the middle lay a soft rug. There was an English picnic basket and an ordinary camping cool box, not at all stylish or in keeping with paradise. They sat down and held hands again. It was so nice to hold hands. With their eyes closed, they waited patiently but not for long. Birdsong and sea-breezes entered their ears.

"The Godfather brings you to your favourite places. You are all alone together, and you can open your eyes. "

Madiosi was astonished. On the right hand lay the steep coast of County Kerry. At the foot of the rocks was a magnificent white beach. He had never before seen the beauty of the Emerald Isle. He looked enthusiastically over the emerald green sea into the distance. So this is the place which so delighted Tash.

The greatest miracle, however, was that when he looked to the left, he found himself on a high reedbed. Further back, typical German deciduous forest in which the songbirds went about their business. Madiosi stand on the shoreline from his bath lake and look over the water.
Madiosi 2017-013-On Madis Bath Lake-.jpg
And this miracle on a splendid summer day.

"This really is paradise," Madiosi said, looking Tash deeply in the eye.

"Not quite yet," she breathed, and gently opened her lips.

Madiosi leaned toward her and her lips met. After a while, the mouths parted again.

"Well, there’s nothing heavenly about your kissing, Madiosi," stated Tash.

"You can’t do everything perfectly, Tash," Madiosi replied. He distracted her as he looked deeply into her eyes and she was surprised as he led his right hand to her most private place. He immediately began with gentle circular movements.

"Ouch!" Tash was captured. However it was too late for defence. She surrendered. Glorious feelings flowed through them, and she sank sighing backwards.

"Let's see if my French kisses are so deficient," Madiosi said. After a sweeping change of position, his tongue approached her reddened bud. Tash, defeated, let his tongue delight her treasure. After a while, Madiosi drowned his big nose in Tash, meanwhile transporting her into ecstasy.

What the two did together along the way does not have to be described here in detail. All adults should know or suspect.

It was a wonderful day full of pleasure. In the cool box were delicious drinks for our couple in paradise. Madiosi tasted the beer of "Murphy's Extra Stout Cork". Together they drank a bottle of "Asti Spumante", lay in the sun, bathed in the Atlantic and the lake, and recounted events from their past lives.

Tash's laughter sounded across the ocean, the island and the mainland, and her cheerful face shone brighter than the sun in the sky for Madiosi. All the happiness of the universe focused on our couple.

"How and where do we actually spend the night?" Madiosi asked as the sun sank.

"Oh, I just want to lie with you and sleep," Tash said, cuddling up to Madiosi.

"I have absolutely no problem with that," Madiosi replied.

So they lay together, embraced, with deep eyes, full of happiness, in the eyes of the other. And so sleep came upon them.

-​

"They are asleep," Archangel Gabriel announced to the Godfather.

He sighed and replied: "Then we must begin with the dissolution of their astral bodies. We need the space for the next one. Her last blissful gaze is perpetuated in the universe. And on earth they will not be forgotten. But they themselves took care of it. "

"It’s already in hand, sir."

-​

In Holodeck 13, the bodies of Tash and Madiosi actually dissolved in water vapour and dust, down to the last molecules. The wind that Tash and Madiosi felt came from hidden fans. And this breeze carried dust and steam from the palace into space.

The Godfather sat on his throne and thought.

‘In a few years, everything will return to earth. And then new beings will emerge from the molecules. May these new beings have much of the two. More of these would make the earth better. Amen!'

The End
(maybe)​

Last edited:
Thanks for this wonderful ........ story ? tale ? What importance ?

"L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux ..." ( "The essential is invisible for the eyes...") from Le Petit Prince by St Exupery...

... sorry, tears are invading mines .......

It was a real privilege to be able to help Madiosi with this story.

Words are beautiful, in most languages. His story, in German, is incredibly moving, I was in the house by myself as I worked on it, and there were moments when I had to stop and compose myself.

And Tash, you have brought beauty and light into all our lives. You have inspired us and delighted us. You leave us all enriched by your touch.

May your journey be as Madiosi has depicted it. Again I say: May the Lord bless and keep you, May the Lord lift up the light of his countenance upon you, May the Lord be gracious to you and give you peace.

Back
Top Bottom