State Of Emergency

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wrote the first part of this some time ago. I've now completed parts two and three. Four should be done soon. A student, a photographer and a medic get caught up in a foreign nation's attempts to repress dissent.

Attachments

• State of Emergency, The Student.pdf
    697.2 KB · Views: 353
  • State of Emergency Part 2, The Photographer.pdf
    315.8 KB · Views: 209
  • State of Emergency Part 3, The Medic.pdf
    302 KB · Views: 263
I wrote the first part of this some time ago. I've now completed parts two and three. Four should be done soon. A student, a photographer and a medic get caught up in a foreign nation's attempts to repress dissent.
And here is Part 4. In which a young teaching assistant makes a terrible mistake when she makes allegations against a priest. She is punished by the school but just as she thinks she's escaped, she finds herself trapped by a conspiracy that has spun out of control. Caning, humiliation, whipping.

Next stop, the camps.

Attachments

• State of Emergency Part 4, The Teachng Assistant.pdf
    411.6 KB · Views: 227
And here is Part 4. In which a young teaching assistant makes a terrible mistake when she makes allegations against a priest. She is punished by the school but just as she thinks she's escaped, she finds herself trapped by a conspiracy that has spun out of control. Caning, humiliation, whipping.

Next stop, the camps.

Really terrific writing. Five stars.

These scans, taken from the movie "Colonia" starring Emma Watson, reminded me of the "State of Emergency" stories. In this scene Emma, as a German Lufthansa stewardess named Lena, and her boyfriend, have been arrested at an anti Pinochet demonstration during the military coup in Chile in 1973.

The boyfriend is detained, but unfortunately Lena is let go. I can easily imagine her being stripped and interrogated as are the victims in these terrific stories. Sad to say the movie is based on historical fact (reality rearing its ugly head): there was a Colonia Dignidad which was the compound of a religious cult; it also operated as a torture center for the Chilean secret police. In the nonreality of the movie Lena goes there to rescue her boyfriend, and despite many opportunities for scenes of nudity and abuse, Lena is conveniently spared. (It's Emma Watson, for god's sake, what do you expect?)

There is a scene where she goes skinny dipping, and of course, we don't get to see much of anything, but in my perverted and fevered imaginings I replace the woodsy backdrop with a bare concrete torture cell in which Lena is forced to strip off her clothes.

emma14.JPGemma5.JPG emma6.JPG emma16.JPG

Attachments

• emma18.JPG
    emma18.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 213
  • emma17.JPG
    emma17.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom