Still with you, sorry for lack of participation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear friends
I felt the need to say i'm still close to you and to the forum
I'm sorry if i don't participate,,actively, i have many projects with 3D i did three stories
The images are better but i don't like any of them
The truth is when i started my first story years a go on the forum, i felt the drive the passion and your feedback was envaluable, alone i can't do anything.
I want to be back to that days, but i still need to figure how.

Meanwhile i wish you all my best
Yours sincerely
Jack

Dear friends
I felt the need to say i'm still close to you and to the forum
I'm sorry if i don't participate,,actively, i have many projects with 3D i did three stories
The images are better but i don't like any of them
The truth is when i started my first story years a go on the forum, i felt the drive the passion and your feedback was envaluable, alone i can't do anything.
I want to be back to that days, but i still need to figure how.

Meanwhile i wish you all my best
Yours sincerely
Jack
Good to hear from you, Jack

Take your time, but we'll be delighted when you feel able to participate more!

Thank you my friends !! flower3
The fire is still in me but i'm stuck :oops:
I created so many possibilities that i can't find a start point a story that make sense, just have different short situations :confused:
I made tons of characters but i don't have clue where to place them.
Since i have so many ideas, envoirments, dresses, i created tons of possibilities, but without a story that make sense.
My idea was to put our charaters in a sort of "quantun loop" she will travel across multiple places, and in all of them she will be starved that's the recurrent theme of course. :devil: :p
I need to figure out many things but most important is to have your great wonderful support.
Thanks again my friends
flower1flower1
Yours
Jack

Dear Friends
I would love to do something, but it will be unconventional.even more than before.
i have to make things that i like based on the 3D content i have.
I don't have many dungeon things, i like cartoonish style and open space images, i have content for ruins, desert, island, robot invasion, luxury envoirment,, prison.
Main theme is what i like food deprivation for some, but yes i have, crux and yes i have torture tools.
My idea is, since we don't have a story, what if our portagonist, simply jump from a place to another, due to a quantum loop ?
One day she is a model ( i need to show off many dresses) the other day she is has a plain crash in the desert and after sold as a slave.
She basically jumps from an envoirment to another.
This example is just to show if you like the style.
Jours
Jack

Last edited:
One day she is a model ( i need to show off many dresses) the other day she is has a plain crash in the desert and after sold as a slave.
Jours
Jack

Underfed and overworked, constantly on display in front of strangers, would she even notice the difference? :D

(Joking ;) )

Dear Friends
I would love to do something, but it will be unconventional.even more than before.
i have to make things that i like based on the 3D content i have.
I don't have many dungeon things, i like cartoonish style and open space images, i have content for ruins, desert, island, robot invasion, luxury envoirment,, prison.
Main theme is what i like food deprivation for some, but yes i have, crux and yes i have torture tools.
My idea is, since we don't have a story, what if our portagonist, simply jump from a place to another, due to a quantum loop ?
Jours
Jack
nice Slavegirls....how I like them

Underfed and overworked, constantly on display in front of strangers, would she even notice the difference? :D
Hehe. That's a intresting , but she end up like this because her girlfriend put her on a diet for a bikini vacation, the plane crashed so she starving from a long time :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom