Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nail the bitch down, pierce her flesh. Hang all her body from nails and stop using the stupid ropes!!! Hands and feet, nail her up!
Amen, jaymeeoak1375. Nailing the victim's legs through the heel to the sides of the stipes would likely make the victim's attempts to raise herself up to breathe that much more agonising. Plus it exposes her raped (?) genitalia to the crowd enjoying her crucifixion spectacle.

We've discussed this on and off on various threads on the Forums.
I think the best way of all is for the upright (stipes) to have bevelled edges,
i.e. the corners planed to 45°. Then, with my feet nailed to those angled edges,
my legs would be forced apart at a right-angle. I'd be able to haul myself up,
and sink back down, but always with agonising strain and pain,
and horribly exposed to the view of spectators and the cruelties of my executioners.

Ropes on the wrists it's the act of mercy...
In a BDSM magazine "The Centurian", many years ago, an article "When in Rome..." illustrated the more common styles of crucifixion and noted "When the Romans used ropes, they were truly without mercy as the victim would take days to die, provided he/she could push up with their feet occasionally and were given water periodically".

So, while ropes may appear merciful, and detract from the crowd's savouring of the naked victim's struggles, the end result is a much prolonged period of suffering before death ends their agony.

Again, an issue frequently discussed here, always good to raise it again -
the primary evidence for how Romans did crucifixion is very scanty,
and there probably wasn't any standard practice. Actually, nails,
if they weren't driven through major blood-vessels,
wouldn't necessarily have hastened death all that much.
One suggestion that came up a while back was that victims were nailed to their crosses
so that slavers couldn't come and 'steal' them during the night -
I dare say that could have been a consideration! ;)

We've discussed this on and off on various threads on the Forums.
I think the best way of all is for the upright (stipes) to have bevelled edges,
i.e. the corners planed to 45°. Then, with my feet nailed to those angled edges,
my legs would be forced apart at a right-angle. I'd be able to haul myself up,
and sink back down, but always with agonising strain and pain,
and horribly exposed to the view of spectators and the cruelties of my executioners.
Well, you need to suffer as much as possible. And dont worry, we will hurt your pussy.

but....................................nailing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom