Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
does the term derive from old German for oak?
It's probably not Germanic, it may go back to a Celtic word for 'oak, oak-bark'
(tann, though it's only recorded in Breton and Cornish);
Medieval Latin tannare 'to tan', and noun tannum, may be from that Celtic word ,
and Old English (ge)tannian could be from Latin or Celtic;
there's Old French tanner, with cognates in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,
but the only Germanic language other than English that has the word seems to be (Middle) Dutch.
Interestingly (well, to geeks like me it is), modern Celtic languages don't seem to have an equivalent,
they use phrases meaning something like 'treat leather'.

metal bands ?

tumblr_ofdqdfqd9s1uycyh2o1_1280.jpg

Mmmmmmm ! And was it somebody to try it ? Perhaps I could ?:rolleyes:
Who knows Messaline. It is raw yet and the tails don't spread well so the effect is more bruise than burnish :(.

Pp would not want your experience to be in any way lessened and it might best be broken in on the back of another :devil:.

I like that scene a lot. Having my ankle tied to something - a rock, sandbag, weight etc.,
that's heavy but I can just bout move it with great effort, seems to encourage me to fight all the more
when I'm being whipped or riding the pony - there's this instinctive urge in my legs to try to tug,
although my brain tells me it's futile. And the victim bound on the floor, no doubt waiting her turn...
always worse being next in line....

I like that scene a lot. Having my ankle tied to something - a rock, sandbag, weight etc.,
that's heavy but I can just bout move it with great effort, seems to encourage me to fight all the more
when I'm being whipped or riding the pony - there's this instinctive urge in my legs to try to tug,
although my brain tells me it's futile. And the victim bound on the floor, no doubt waiting her turn...
always worse being next in line....

Yes, I was wondering when you might notice me lying here on the floor in front of you! I was hoping they might take a bit longer with your torture, being in hurry to take you place.

Last edited:
Yes, I was wondering when you might notice me lying here on the floor in front of you! I was hoping they might take a bit longer with your torture, being in hurry to take you place.
So you aren't in any hurry to take eulalia's place Barb? The longer you are left waiting, the longer you have to watch and feel the other's torture, the more you hear her screams and groans, the more the fear of what you will be forced to endure will grow. The wait becomes the foundation of your suffering.

So you aren't in any hurry to take eulalia's place Barb? The longer you are left waiting, the longer you have to watch and feel the other's torture, the more you hear her screams and groans, the more the fear of what you will be forced to endure will grow. The wait becomes the foundation of your suffering.

Ahh but Eul does not break easily. I think she can take a lot more before they make me take her place.

Ahh but Eul does not break easily. I think she can take a lot more before they make me take her place.
And the longer eulalia holds out the more your fear will build. Will you writhe and scream and groan and try to kick against those weights as she does? Can you endure what she can? Think on the pain, the suffering that will be yours ... but not until she breaks!

And the longer eulalia holds out the more your fear will build. Will you writhe and scream and groan and try to kick against those weights as she does? Can you endure what she can? Think on the pain, the suffering that will be yours ... but not until she breaks!

Are you trying to make me more frightened than I already am? I was hoping she would wear them out and they would go take a break before starting in on me.

Back
Top Bottom