Stories by Impaler

Go to CruxDreams.com
pussy-playtime.jpg

Pussy Play Time

It was Jenny's first night working for the club. For the next two hours she would be in charge to sell tickets for the Pussy Play Wheel. The guest asked her to throw in an extra blow job, and of course she didn't hesitate. In fact she was hoping he would fuck her itching wet pussy but then she understood that he was more interested in torturing and destroying those helpless exposed pussies behind her...

When she saw the wheel stopping on the chain saw field, her heart skipped a beat in excitement. With trembling hands she gave him the heavy chain saw before stepping aside and giving him access to those doomed girls. While he managed to fuck both terrified girls to their very last involuntary orgasms, Jenny couldn't help but rubbing her swollen clit underneath her pink slip. When he finally pushed the running chain saw into the left girl's vagina, Jenny came again and again...

before-the-hanging.jpg

An humiliating way to go...

Cathrin didn't want to give her killer the satisfaction of watching her masturbate to an degrading and humiliating last orgasm before getting hanged... but standing there on the bench with the noose around her neck and her obviously itching wet pussy she knew that the only way to postpone her death was a degrading masturbation show. Once she started rubbing her throbbing and swollen clit while fingering her slippery vagina she couldn't even stop when she saw that he used his camera phone to record the humiliating act. Watching her killer stroking his hard cock, she couldn't help but imagining the hundreds of thousands of men and woman who would jerk off to this snuff video, once it had gone viral on the darknet. At this point she didn't care anymore that everyone would just remember her, as the horny hot chick that rubbed herself to a genuine orgasm before getting hanged to death. Once the orgasm started kicking in, she lost her balance and tumbled from the bench... Once she realized it was pointless trying to climb back she kept rubbing herself to a second and even a third orgasm before everything went black around her...

surrender.jpg

Surrender

19-year-old Sabrina knew the risks of taking part in this game. But she didn't do it for the $40,000 price money that every surviving contestant would win. It was the thrill of not knowing if she would survive playing another round that made her sign up again and again. Hiding in the forest completely naked and armed with only one gun and 50 rounds of ammo while being hunted by more than 20 hunters was an incredible turn-on for her. Sabrina had spent countless hours hiding behind trees and bushes, furiously masturbating as she heard the screams of other girls getting captured, raped and tortured to death.

Only 15 minutes ago she watched the brutal slaughter of another female player. Seeing the 18-year-old blond girl surrendering to the 4 hunters who caught her, made Sabrina instantly wet. While hiding behind a tree she witnessed how the desperate girl begged for her life while giving blowjobs to the 4 men. Sabrina knew they wouldn't let her go for a quick blowie. Once they threw her on the ground and started taking turns penetrating her shaved pussy, she was sure that those brutal men would just rape and torture her to death. And Sabrina was right... It took them almost 20 minutes savaging the poor girl's petite body... penetrating her orifices with their cocks, wooden sticks and guns until they started the agonizing death torture. The second they sliced off her firm breasts and impaled her savaged vagina on a large wooden pole, Sabrina came to her 3rd orgasm as she kept rubbing her clit while watching the brutal snuff show...

Just while Sabrina was about to enjoy her 4th orgasm she felt the cold steel of a gun getting pushed against her back. As she turned around she saw into the eyes of a tall and muscle packed hunter, who ordered her to drop her gun....

As she spread her legs and felt his hard cock sliding inside her wet vagina she knew that it was pointless to beg for her life. He would just abuse and kill her like all the other girls. The best thing she could do now was to enjoy her final death fuck and hope for a relatively quick and painless kill...

wheel-of-misfortune.jpg

The Wheel of Misfortune

Just one of the many games that are being played in the billionair's mansion. This morning it's 18-year-old Lisa who got selected to play the wheel of misfortune. If she's lucky the wheel will stop at the dildo or cock. Even the fist or the whip would be ok... but there's a 50:50 chance that it will stop at the barbed dildo, the axe or the chain saw. Standing there, bent over with her exposed pussy up in the air she can't help but imagining one of those 3 items being used on her most sensitive organ. During the last 2 weeks she had watched dozens of girls getting those items between their legs. And while watching the sadistic destruction of their pussies she couldn't help but rubbing her swollen to clit to countless orgasms. But standing there and expecting the results of the wheel was even more exciting... so exciting that she could feel her pussy juices dripping out of her exposed sex organ... Hearing John say that he would fuck her first, even if the wheel stopped at the chain saw gave her some weired kind of relief... When the wheel actually stopped at the chain saw and John started pounding her exposed fuck hole with his large cock, she couldn't believe that he came only seconds later... just as she was about to cum, he pulled his cock out and approached her almost-climaxing cunt with the running chain saw. Right as he chain saw was about to shred her her cunt lips to pieces she managed to climax using only the muscles of her vagina... She had about two seconds to enjoy her climax before she felt her crotch exploding as the saw slowly ripped her fuck hole apart...

I would like it very much if your stories would get a little more detailed and longer again. This particular one could have Container more "foreplay" and more of the sexual act. Like in "Acid Dildo challenge" for example.
Otherwise I liked it. Keep em coming.

I would like it very much if your stories would get a little more detailed and longer again. This particular one could have Container more "foreplay" and more of the sexual act. Like in "Acid Dildo challenge" for example.
Otherwise I liked it. Keep em coming.

Thanks for the feedback. While I like to write longer stories sometimes I simply don't have the time to do so. Most of my posts don't qualify as stories... they're just simple and short fantasies I'd like to share. I'm afraid most of my posts will be like that. If you like those "quickies", you're welcome to enjoy them. If you prefer longer stories I might not have what you're looking for, sorry.

backstage.jpg

Maria needed to catch some fresh air, so she went outside using the backstage entrance of the club. Her heart was still racing... the adrenaline was pumping through her venes. That was so fucking close... She made the last elimination round of today's "Miss FuckMeat" pageant by only 3 votes... Apparently the audience liked her strip show and her performance during the dildo deep insertion contest. The other girls were extremely good as well, but Maria obviously knew how to impress her audience by giving them a nasty extreme masturbation show. Yes, she could still feel the pain in her vagina from pushing that oversized metallic cock inside her womb, but she was still in shock watching the brutal impalement of the 3 girls who lost the contest... Especially watching that petite 18-year-old cutie getting slowly impaled on that hydraulic fucking machine turned her on to the point where she was almost climaxing on stage... What was that teen girl thinking when she signed up to that contest... it was obvious that her tiny little teen cunt couldn't take that enormous fuck rod.

But Maria didn't really feel sorry for her... all those bitches know the risks of taking part in those kind of shows. It was almost satisfying seeing those girls suffering from the consequences of their search of the ultimate adrenaline kick. Maria decided to enjoy every minute of tonight's show... There was a good chance that she wouldn't survive the night after all. In less than 10 minutes the next contest would start, and Maria would have to compete against the remaining 6 girls in the buzz saw blow job game. Since she played it before she knew the thrill of having a rotating blade approaching her exposed crotch... It would take the blade 10 minutes to reach the first girl's pussy in order to slowly ripp it apart by sawing it in two. Maria could only hope that the men she had to suck off wouldn't try to hold back... every time she would make a guy cum the blade would stop for 20 seconds... giving her a small advantage over the other girls. This time it would be a freestyle round... meaning that in addition to sucking one guy's cock, serveral other guys were allowed to wank their cocks next to her while playing with her tits and pussy... and by "playing" this usually meant squeezing, spanking and fingering her lady parts... Maria wouldn't care having her pussy groped, fingered and beaten. She would encourage those men to do whatever they wanted with her as long as they would jerk their cum on any part of her body to make the blade stop for 20 seconds. As long as she could postpone the blade long enough to watch 3 of the other girl's having her vagina sawn in half, she would be safe and make it to the final round... 

While thinking about the upcoming game Maria was constantly rubbing her wet pussy and clit... she had just enjoyed her third orgasm, when the club manager yelled at her to come back inside... the show was about to start!

Hera I am alone. Marie is in the city working and I am living in a fantasy reading these stories for a second time and sitting on a towel to keep from staining the furniture. How great is that ?

The Theme Park

Lisa couldn’t help but notice how handsome Tom was. She had expected a real nerd in the control room of the theme park, but Tom didn’t look anything like a nerd to her. Then she noticed the dozenz of monitors and the large video wall in the middle of the large room. After Melissa had introduced her to Tom, she left the room and Lisa was all alone with him.

“So, this is your first day here at the park?”

“Yes, Sir. My internship just started today and will end in 6 months… unless the park decides to hire me permanently…”

“Interesting… what makes a good looking girl like you want to work in a place like this?”

Did he really say “good looking”? Lisa was about to blush… she was nervous already but getting compliments like that really threw her off.

“And… don’t call me Sir. I’m Tom. We will spent a lot of time in this control room in the next couple of weeks, so we shouldn’t waste our time with formalities.”

“Ok, Sir… I mean, Tom. Ok, Tom”.

“So, I have to ask, Lisa… you actually know what this park is all about, right?”

“Of course… everyone knows about it… It’s been in the news ever since it opened three months ago.”

“Alright… I just wanted to make sure, because as you know some people find it a little bit ‘unethical’ what we do here…”

Lisa wasn’t sure if this was a trick question, or if he was just making small talk… She thought about her answer and decided to be honest with Tom.

“Well… to be honest, I find it extremely interesting and exciting.”

“I assume you already saw some of the leaked footage, even though we try our best to make sure that no one films what’s going on here…?”

“Well… yeah… I actually saw a couple of clips, that made it to the darknet.”

“I see… so if you enjoyed those clips you will love your job here at the control center…. but if it’s too much, then it’s ok to take a break any time. Some of the stuff you will get to see might be really disturbing. I guess you’re old enough to watch this stuff?”

“Yes… I turned 18 last week”

“Wow… that would be the perfect age for our clone models… as you know we’re only allowed to use clones of girls 18 and older, even though that might change in the future. I mean they’re just clones for fuck’s sake… technically those clones are usually less then a day old, when we use them for the park. Who cares about the age of the clone’s originals?”

Lisa could tell that Tom got really worked up about that matter. And she agreed with him. She never understood why there was a legal “age” for clones to be used in the park. But then again, there were a lot of people who actually found it unethical to rape, torture and kill clones in the first place. From a legal point of view those clones weren’t humans… they didn’t have human rights. They were just “things”. Products to consume and discard. Maybe those idiots, who were against the usage of clones would also feel sorry or a sex doll or a dildo for that matter and would consider it “rape” as well…?

“I agree, Tom… it’s ridiculous…”

“I like you already, Lisa… Alright… so where do we start? Well, as you can see we have dozens and dozens of screens to monitor every square inch of the park. It’s important in order to guarantee the safety of our guests. You wouldn’t believe how dangerous and violent those clone girls can become sometimes… It’s important to understand that they don’t see themselves as clones. Once they wake up coming out of in the cryo chamber they have all the memories, and emotions of the clone’s original. They actually think they are the original, since the last thing they remember is getting unconscious in the chamber in order to get cloned. They are perfect copies on the molecular level. It would be absolutely impossible to distinct the clone from the original. Just put yourself in their shoes for a second… imagine you’re waking up, not knowing wether you’re the original or the clone and the first thing they tell you is that you are actually the clone. And believe me: Those girls know what’s gonna happen to them. Best case scenario: Some trigger-happy idiot kills them quickly almost painless. Worst case: They have to perform for days or even weeks in the park as sex toys, before getting tortured to death slowly and in unthinkable pain.”

“How do they usually react when they realize they are actually a clone?”

“Well, if I’m not mistaken then there’s a new batch ready in a couple of minutes. Why don’t we check them out? Follow me!”

Lisa was surprised… she didn’t expect that they would let her see the clone chambers on her first day… This technology was top secret after all. They took an elevator to the 10th subzero floor of the main building. The walls and ceilings looked like in a SciFy movie.

“Alright Lisa… behind this door is the cryo chamber, where the clone girl just woke up. Her clone model’s name is Jennifer, an 18-year-old college student from California. Let’s bring her the bad news!”

He opened the door to the so called “wake-up-room”. In the middle of the room there was an examination table like in a doctor’s office. Jennifer’s clone was sitting on the table… she was completely naked and even though she looked exhausted, Lisa could tell that she was absolutely stunning. She had an extremely athletic body, long sexy legs, perfectly shaped breasts, an extremely pretty face and a flawless pussy. When she saw them entering the room, Jennifer jumped up from table.

“So? Come on… tell me! Spare me the bullshit and tell me already if I’m the clone or not!”

“I’m sorry, darling but you are in fact the clone! I’m afraid you have to stay here to entertain our guests….”

“Noooo!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! That can’t be happening… you’re making a cruel joke right? This has to be a fucking joke, right? There’s no way I’m the clone!!!”

“I’m afraid you are.”

“There has to be a mixup… you guys said yourself that there’s no way to tell the original from the clone apart… Please, sir… there has to be a mistake…”

“No mistake.”

“…but… but there COULD be a mixup? I mean… why couldn’t you just let me go and keep the other Jennifer? Come, on… there must be something I can do for you!”

At first Lisa felt sorry for that poor girl… but then she imagined the limitless possibilities with a cloned girl like this one…. Lisa couldn’t help but smiling, when she saw little Jenny falling on her knees in front of Tom…. desperately reaching for his zipper and and reaching into his trousers. Lisa wasn’t even surprised that Tom had a huge erection, as Jennifer pulled out his cock.

“Come on, Sir… I’m sure we can work this out… what do you say… I’m sure mixups happen all the time? Why don’t you take advantage of me… Come on… you can fuck me any way you want….”

“You’re right, Jenny…. I can actually fuck you any way I want… because you’re not even a human. You’re just a fucking clone! A thing without any human rights. Go ahead… suck my cock… say hello to your new life as a worthless sex slave… give me the honour to be the first guy to spray my cum into your fucking clone cunt!”

Lisa didn’t expect Tom to become that aggressive… Working for almost a year with those clones and watching them getting tortured and killed must have had an impact on him. He obviously didn’t treat that gorgeous teen girl as a human being… He slapped her in her face, then he violently pulled her up by pulling on her hair, only to drop her to the floor. Then he threw himself between her opened legs, and without any warning rammed his hard cock in between her teenage pussy lips….

What started as bringing a desperate girl some bad news had turned into one of the most violent rape fucks Lisa had ever seen. And she had seen a lot of rape scenes in her life time…. Her fetish for rape, torture and snuff which she developed early during her puberty was what brought her to this internship in the first place. When she heard about a theme park, where guests could legally rape, torture and kill gorgeous girls, she had to get in there somehow… She had actually enjoyed sleeping with the head of HR in order to get this internship… even though he was a real creep and her pussy still hurt a little from the cunt spanking he gave her with that leather whip. When he whipped her pussy, she was actually a little bit distracted by that fast-cut snuff compilation video he had put on on his big screen TV. Watching those pretty girls getting impaled, having their cunts sawn in half or firecrackers exploding in their vaginas actually made her cum even during the whipping…

But while watching a violent rape and torture session on a screen got her excited, watching a real life ultra violent rape right in front of her eyes was even better. Tom really fucked that helpless girl raw… Lisa felt the urge to touch herself, but she didn’t have the guts to do it… she would soon learn that there’s no reason to be so shy around here.

Half way through the rape fuck, Jenny apparently understood that it was pointless to fight Tom. With tears rolling down her cheeks she opened her legs as far as possible to minimize the pain and discomfort. For a second, Lisa almost felt sorry for Jenny… but then she imagined all the fun that some guests of the park would have with her soon. And if Lisa was lucky, then she would get to watch everything from the control room…

End of part one. Give me some feedback if you want me to continue…

The Clone Executions

Lisa was a bit nervous, but mostly excited when she entered the headquarter of the “Cybernetic Universal Machines coorporation” (or just “CUM”, as they called it). CUM was formerly known as the world’s biggest manufacturer of robots and androids.

When Lisa heard the news, that CUM replicated a human body by creating a 100% biological clone she didn’t really think of the possibilities that would open up… And to be fair: Lisa never really cared much about technology… The closest she got to science was when she occasionally spread her legs for a couple of science nerds in college.

But the clever people at CUM had big plans for their clone programme. Being able to replicate any human body within 24 hours, just by putting the “donor” under a scanner and by reading his/her DNA opened up a whole world of possibilities. Rumour has it, that one of the first test persons was the 22 year old step daughter of one of the lead scientists in the project. If the rumours are right, then he made 30 identical clones of the beautiful girl. It doesn’t take much imagination what a couple of underfucked science nerds would do with 30 hot female bodies at their disposal… after all they had to run some “medical tests” on them, to see whether the cloned bodies had any flaws. Maybe it’s an urban legend but apparently the “tests” turned into a 3-day sex, torture and snuff orgy… The scientists abused the pretty bodies in all ways imaginable… After hours of rape, perverted sex games, genital torture and lethal injuries they had figured out the perfect application for this technology: an execution theme park

In the eyes of the law, the clones were simply “things”…. objects with no human rights. The fact that those cloned girls were perfect copies with real feelings and a complete memory of their donor’s previous memories didn’t change that.

Lisa always had a hard time imagining what it must be like, living in a cloned body… being treated as an object without any human rights… simply existing for the purpose of bringing pleasure to others with your body. She spent hours imagining being a clone… getting abused, raped, tortured and killed by anyone who could afford to buy a clone girl.

After the execution theme park opened, Lisa couldn’t stop visiting… At first she was too shy to actively participate in the erotic execution shows. She went there at least once a week with some random guys from Tinder or with a couple of her female friends from work. She loved to watch the erotic execution stage shows, where clones of pretty girls were killed during perverted sex- and torture games. When “only” watching wasn’t good enough any more she volunteered as a guest executioner to execute a couple of girls for the entertainment of the audience. Hearing the audience chanting and cheering as she slowly impaled the perfect pussy of an 18-year-old on a spiked dildo was one of the most erotic experiences of her life so far… it was such a turn-on, having the power to destroy another girl’s sex organ while being cheered on by hundreds of horny men and women.

Executing pretty clone girls live on stage became like an addiction for her… She loved the attention of the cheering crowd… loved to tease the audience during the execution show…! Lisa didn’t mind showing her own arousal… at her 7th show she shamelessly stripped and touched herself while hanging 3 beautiful clone girls. Watching the pretty girls gasping for air she furiously rubbed her clit shamelessly to the applause of hundreds of men and women in the audience…

In later shows, Lisa took full advantage of the condemned clone girls by forcing them to go down on her or even giving her a rough strapon dildo fuck on stage. The audience loved Lisa’s perverted pre-execution sex shows… they were the perfect build-up to the most erotic executions.

It’s been 6 months now, that Lisa started her career as a volunteer executioner at CUM’s execution theme park. She always wondered how it must be like for the clone girls to get sexually abused and violently killed on stage… So she was extremely excited to hear, that scientists at CUM found a way to upload the consciousness of a human into the body of a clone. Finally Lisa would be able to experience the other side of the execution stage. Since she was the star of the daily execution shows, the management at CUM offered her the honour to be the first test person to have her consciousness uploaded to a pretty 19 year old clone girl.

As she entered the hybernation chamber in which her own body would rest during the experiment her heart was beating like crazy… The thought of being able to experience a brutal and sadistic sex- and death-torture from the victim’s point of view made her juices flow… lying completely naked in the hybernation chamber she couldn’t help but touching her wet pussy… it didn’t take long for her to climax to an remarkable orgasm… and even before her climax subsided the scientists activated the anesthesia and her body fell into a deep sleep immediately.

As Lisa woke up she way lying on a table… completely naked and with her sexy legs slightly opened. But in fact they weren’t not really HER legs… they were the legs of a extremely hot and cute 19 year old college girl named Jennifer. Or at least that was the name of the girl who got paid a small fortune to have her DNA cloned. The clone had the internal name “Jenny_c19_5x”.

Lisa never heard any complaints about her own body, but this body was simply perfect… “Jenny_c19_5x” had large and firm breasts, a perfect figure, long sexy legs, a shaved pussy and the most cute and innocent looking face… Lisa couldn’t help but touching every inch of her “new” body… it felt weird and erotic at the same time… like touching a stranger’s body and feeling like getting touched simultaneously. She couldn’t stop groping her “new” breasts and even though she knew that the scientist were probably watching her through the camera in the wake-up room she couldn’t resist fingering Jenny_c19_5x’s tight teenager pussy. Pushing her pussy lips aside and sliding in her fingers felt amazing… Lisa shivered as she pushed her fingers deep inside her “new” pussy. As she closed her eyes she immediately had pictures of all the hot girls in her head, that she had slowly and erotically abused to death in the past months… It was only then that she realised that in less than 2 hours it would be HER who would be sexually abused, fucked, beaten, tortured and ultimatively killed. It would be THIS vagina that would get violently penetrated by dozenz of hard cocks, vibrators, hydraulic fucking machines, and torturous devices like glowing hot steel bars… And those perfectly firm and large breasts that she squeezed in her hand right now would most like get violated with knives, needles and she would eventually feel how it’s like to be debreasted in front of a cheering and masturbating crowd.

Without even trying hard, she climaxed three times in a row… She was amazed how easy her “borrowed body” could be stimulated into the most intense orgasms she had felt for a long time. Lisa never believed girls who claimed to be “constantly horny”, but apparently little Jenny was that kind of girl. Lisa could only imagine the kind of fun this little cute fucktoy would have on a daily basis in her college’s dorm rooms. Lisa hat no doubts that the REAL Jenny would celebrate the snuffing of her clone body by watching the live-streamed snuff show during a gang bang party with a couple of good looking guys from college. Lisa wondered how it would feel to watch your “own” body getting slowly fucked and tortured to death on stage… Maybe she should have herself cloned in order to watch her own (s)execution?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when someone grabbed her left arm… Three large men stood next to the table.

“Lie down and hold still. We have to start with the execution preparation”, one of the men harshly yelled at her. Lisa didn’t resist… she knew that she would get no VIP treatment. She would get the same treatment all clone girls did before and during the execution.

As the men tightened the shackles around her wrists and feet, her pulse accelerated… She always love bondage games… unable to move and being exposed to whatever a man wanted to do to her was always a huge turn on for her. Lying there, completely exposed and naked with her legs spread she could feel her blood pulsating in her body… She had to watch helplessly as they shove a long metallic bar inside her vagina… since she was completely wet the metal bar slid inside without any resistance… deeper and deeper until it started to get a little uncomfortable. Apparently they were measuring the maximum depth of her fuck hole… that’s important for the several impalement games on stage, since the executioner wants to “play” with his victim before actually causing severe damage. Of course sooner or later one of the torture devices would intentionally surpass the limits of her vagina and poke inside her cervix. But until then the executioner usually tries to force his victim into involuntary orgasms… It’s always extremely sexy to watch a shy petite clone girl loosing her self control and reaching an involuntary climax in front of a cheering crowd. Lisa loved to make a game out of it by having two execution candidates compete against each other in a self control contest. She would stimulate the sex organs of the two contestants to the point where one of them could not hold back any longer… unfortunately for that girl this was also her death sentence while the other girl would get pardoned so she could live another day in her clone life…

Lisa didn’t even try holding back her upcoming orgasm as one of the men was poking the large metal dildo inside her. The men just noticed by smiling at each other and continued with their medical evaluation and preparation of Jenny_c19_5x’s body. After a couple of more or less painful and erotic “tests”, they finished up by taking turns forcing their hard cocks inside her serveral orifices and ejaculating large amounts of cum into her and onto her pretty teen face. Jenny was then led to a shower and ordered to clean herself.

In the shower she met 3 other clone girls that were also ordered to prepare themselves for their upcoming execution. It was interesting to see how the girls dealt with their fate… while one woman with dark hair was completely excited and obviously aroused, another girls was very quiet and sad. The 3th girl, a young blonde teen, was completely in a state of shock… Yes, technically the girls were just “clones”, but each of them felt about herself like “the real thing”…. their self-preservation instinct was working just like any other human being. But that’s what made the cruel execution shows so interesting in the first place: It wasn’t about the execution of lifeless objects. It was about the execution of living and feeling beings… yes they had been created artificially but once the cloning process was over the clones were indistinguishable from any real human girl. Needless to say there was a great amount of ethical discussion about the cloning programme. But in the end the majority of the people wanted to see the programme to continue… for obvious reasons. Some people even argued that sexually motivated crimes would go down if clone girls would become available to everyone. Why would you risk spending jail time for raping the neighbours daughter if you could just rape-fuck and snuff an inexpensive clone girl without breaking the law?

Lisa never really thought about the way the clones must feel before their execution. But being a clone herself now she realised the horror those girls must go through right before and during the shows. But since she was just one of the girls who were turned on by execution fantasies from a very young age she couldn’t really feel sorry for them. In fact seeing the girl’s horror up close just got her more excited and horny than ever. She loved destroying those pretty bodies and especially their exposed sex organs. As she watched the blonde 18-year-old trying to wash the cum out of her shaved pussy that she had received during her preparation fuck only minutes earlier, she had to fight the urge to grab that girl by her perfect hair, throwing her to the ground and to fist her tight pussy with her entire hand. Lisa/Jenny felt the blood rushing once again to her sex organ… giving it a nice red skin color. The dark haired woman must have noticed her pathetic attempts to cover the obvious signs of her arousal. She looked over to Jenny and slowly opened her legs while letting her hand slide into her aroused crotch.

“Come on girls… don’t be shy… that might be your last chance to have some fun. In less than 2 hours we’re gonna be dead fuck meat anyway…. butchered on stage for those perverts in the audience. They will tear our pussies open and torture-fuck us until our bodies give up… I don’t know about you girls, but I wanna spent the last pain free minutes of my life by having a couple of last orgasms. So, if you don’t mind I will rub myself until I pass out… feel free to join me!”

Lisa was surprised by the blunt words of the dark haired girl… she was in her mid twenties, really good looking, very athletic body. Her pussy lips were long and a little chewed up… They looked like they spent the last 10 years getting violently fucked on a daily basis. Lisa was amazed how shamelessly she worked on her sex organ… pulling her elastic pussy lips far apart, shoving 3 fingers at once deep inside her, while her thumb would violently press and rub against her large clit.

Lisa was instantly aroused by this shameless presentation… but when she looked at the other two terrified girls, she realised they were shocked… Lisa felt the urge to force those two shy bitches to join the action. She hesitated for a second but then she grabbed the young blonde girl by the hair and violently jerked her on the slippery shower floor.

“Come on… you heard the girl! Join the party! I want you to give her a nice tongue job!”

As the blonde girl hesitated, Lisa used her feet to push the girl’s legs apart only to give her strong and unexpected kick directly onto her exposed pussy… The blonde girl was too shocked to even screeam… as she tried to push her legs together Lisa just swung her right leg backwards to give her another, even stronger kick in the crotch!

“Want another one?”, Lisa yelled at the frightened teenage girl.

The blonde slowly approached the older girl’s crotch… the dark haired girl eagerly opened her legs for her, grabbed the blond girls hair and pushed her head violently against her pussy…

Lisa couldn’t help but smiling… She looked over to the third girl… and without having to say anything she just opened her legs and leaned back against the wall. The third girl understood… Like a pet she sat kneeled down between Lisa’s spread legs and started pushing her tongue in Lisa’s wet fuck slit.

Lisa and her new dark haired friend used the two living sex toys for a short but intense rape session… they violated the two teenage bodies by fingering and fisting them, they sat with their crotches onto their faces, pinched and pulled on the girls’ breasts and nipples and even violently squeezed their clits. At some point Lisa stopped counting her orgasms.

The orgy was rudely interrupted by a couple of guards that entered the large shower room. Of course the guards didn’t miss their chance to grope and manhandle the four girl’s genitalia while leading them out of the shower room towards the backstage area of the execution theatre. Lisa’s legs where shivering… in part from the dozens of orgasm she just had, but also in part of excitement as she realised that she (or at least the clone body she “borrowed”) was about to get violently tortured to death.

Of course being an executioner for the last couple of months she knew exactly what to expect. But seeing the various torture devices on the stage from the perspective of the executee was very different than seeing them from the perspective of the executioner. She always loved the excitement during the anticipation of the upcoming show… and while she was the executioner she was always excited and horny… but that was no comparison to what she felt right now… She couldn’t tell if it was due to the different body, or due to the different situation… but she had never been that excited in her entire life. The adrenaline was shooting trough her body and her heart was racing as the two guards strapped her down to the torture table… Both of them noticed her dark red pussy lips, that were covered in pussy juice and her swollen clit…

It wasn’t hard to tell that the other 3 girls were extremly nervous and aroused as well. Even the two young and shy girls that had been violated in the shower showed signs of involuntary arousal.

When the 4 girls had been tightly strapped down on the table, completely naked with spread legs, the mandatory pre-show rape by the male guards and probably by some VIP guests was about to start. Since the guards were working there without pay, the 30 minutes prior to the execution show were in fact their reward… Lisa always loved to watch the guards having their fun with the condemned clone girls. There must be something special about thrusting your hard cock inside a helpless girl that is about to get killed in less than an hour. Lisa noticed how even the nicest guys turn into brutal animals when they are allowed to savage an 18-year-old pussy without any limits and consequences.

This time was no different… in addition to the 7 guards, 4 VIP guests were allowed to take advantaged of the bound girls. While Lisa knew exactly what to expect the other 3 girls were shocked and exhilarated at the same time while the guys climbed on the table to thrust their hard cocks inside their wet fuck holes. Even the two shy teens didn’t spend a whole lot time pretending not to like it and eagerly spread their bound legs to the extend the shackles would allow. The dark haired woman even tried to provoke the guy between her legs by insulting him: “Come on, is that the best you can do with your little cock? I don’t feel nothing! Push it deeper you loser!”… Needless to say the guy really got pissed off and dropped any hesitation he had before… In addition to violently thrusting his not so small cock inside her, he brutally slapped her tits and face in order to shut her up.

Lisa also enjoyed the hard pounding of her vagina… she could have easily achieved multiple orgasms but she decided to edge a little bit to build up for a big one.

The two teen girls next to her could not stop moaning and panting, having several degrading orgasms in a row, despite the brutal violation of their petite bodies.

One guy after the other shot his cum in or on his living fuck toy… Lisa loved that fact that she had 3 huge loads of sperm in the pretty face of her clone body. Having to face the audience and your own death torture is even more degrading and exciting when your face is covered in cum.

End of Part 1
How sweet that the main protagonist is female! I'm sure the real Lisa enjoyed being an executor! Executrix?

The Clone Executions

Lisa was a bit nervous, but mostly excited when she entered the headquarter of the “Cybernetic Universal Machines coorporation” (or just “CUM”, as they called it). CUM was formerly known as the world’s biggest manufacturer of robots and androids.

When Lisa heard the news, that CUM replicated a human body by creating a 100% biological clone she didn’t really think of the possibilities that would open up… And to be fair: Lisa never really cared much about technology… The closest she got to science was when she occasionally spread her legs for a couple of science nerds in college.

But the clever people at CUM had big plans for their clone programme. Being able to replicate any human body within 24 hours, just by putting the “donor” under a scanner and by reading his/her DNA opened up a whole world of possibilities. Rumour has it, that one of the first test persons was the 22 year old step daughter of one of the lead scientists in the project. If the rumours are right, then he made 30 identical clones of the beautiful girl. It doesn’t take much imagination what a couple of underfucked science nerds would do with 30 hot female bodies at their disposal… after all they had to run some “medical tests” on them, to see whether the cloned bodies had any flaws. Maybe it’s an urban legend but apparently the “tests” turned into a 3-day sex, torture and snuff orgy… The scientists abused the pretty bodies in all ways imaginable… After hours of rape, perverted sex games, genital torture and lethal injuries they had figured out the perfect application for this technology: an execution theme park

In the eyes of the law, the clones were simply “things”…. objects with no human rights. The fact that those cloned girls were perfect copies with real feelings and a complete memory of their donor’s previous memories didn’t change that.

Lisa always had a hard time imagining what it must be like, living in a cloned body… being treated as an object without any human rights… simply existing for the purpose of bringing pleasure to others with your body. She spent hours imagining being a clone… getting abused, raped, tortured and killed by anyone who could afford to buy a clone girl.

After the execution theme park opened, Lisa couldn’t stop visiting… At first she was too shy to actively participate in the erotic execution shows. She went there at least once a week with some random guys from Tinder or with a couple of her female friends from work. She loved to watch the erotic execution stage shows, where clones of pretty girls were killed during perverted sex- and torture games. When “only” watching wasn’t good enough any more she volunteered as a guest executioner to execute a couple of girls for the entertainment of the audience. Hearing the audience chanting and cheering as she slowly impaled the perfect pussy of an 18-year-old on a spiked dildo was one of the most erotic experiences of her life so far… it was such a turn-on, having the power to destroy another girl’s sex organ while being cheered on by hundreds of horny men and women.

Executing pretty clone girls live on stage became like an addiction for her… She loved the attention of the cheering crowd… loved to tease the audience during the execution show…! Lisa didn’t mind showing her own arousal… at her 7th show she shamelessly stripped and touched herself while hanging 3 beautiful clone girls. Watching the pretty girls gasping for air she furiously rubbed her clit shamelessly to the applause of hundreds of men and women in the audience…

In later shows, Lisa took full advantage of the condemned clone girls by forcing them to go down on her or even giving her a rough strapon dildo fuck on stage. The audience loved Lisa’s perverted pre-execution sex shows… they were the perfect build-up to the most erotic executions.

It’s been 6 months now, that Lisa started her career as a volunteer executioner at CUM’s execution theme park. She always wondered how it must be like for the clone girls to get sexually abused and violently killed on stage… So she was extremely excited to hear, that scientists at CUM found a way to upload the consciousness of a human into the body of a clone. Finally Lisa would be able to experience the other side of the execution stage. Since she was the star of the daily execution shows, the management at CUM offered her the honour to be the first test person to have her consciousness uploaded to a pretty 19 year old clone girl.

As she entered the hybernation chamber in which her own body would rest during the experiment her heart was beating like crazy… The thought of being able to experience a brutal and sadistic sex- and death-torture from the victim’s point of view made her juices flow… lying completely naked in the hybernation chamber she couldn’t help but touching her wet pussy… it didn’t take long for her to climax to an remarkable orgasm… and even before her climax subsided the scientists activated the anesthesia and her body fell into a deep sleep immediately.

As Lisa woke up she way lying on a table… completely naked and with her sexy legs slightly opened. But in fact they weren’t not really HER legs… they were the legs of a extremely hot and cute 19 year old college girl named Jennifer. Or at least that was the name of the girl who got paid a small fortune to have her DNA cloned. The clone had the internal name “Jenny_c19_5x”.

Lisa never heard any complaints about her own body, but this body was simply perfect… “Jenny_c19_5x” had large and firm breasts, a perfect figure, long sexy legs, a shaved pussy and the most cute and innocent looking face… Lisa couldn’t help but touching every inch of her “new” body… it felt weird and erotic at the same time… like touching a stranger’s body and feeling like getting touched simultaneously. She couldn’t stop groping her “new” breasts and even though she knew that the scientist were probably watching her through the camera in the wake-up room she couldn’t resist fingering Jenny_c19_5x’s tight teenager pussy. Pushing her pussy lips aside and sliding in her fingers felt amazing… Lisa shivered as she pushed her fingers deep inside her “new” pussy. As she closed her eyes she immediately had pictures of all the hot girls in her head, that she had slowly and erotically abused to death in the past months… It was only then that she realised that in less than 2 hours it would be HER who would be sexually abused, fucked, beaten, tortured and ultimatively killed. It would be THIS vagina that would get violently penetrated by dozenz of hard cocks, vibrators, hydraulic fucking machines, and torturous devices like glowing hot steel bars… And those perfectly firm and large breasts that she squeezed in her hand right now would most like get violated with knives, needles and she would eventually feel how it’s like to be debreasted in front of a cheering and masturbating crowd.

Without even trying hard, she climaxed three times in a row… She was amazed how easy her “borrowed body” could be stimulated into the most intense orgasms she had felt for a long time. Lisa never believed girls who claimed to be “constantly horny”, but apparently little Jenny was that kind of girl. Lisa could only imagine the kind of fun this little cute fucktoy would have on a daily basis in her college’s dorm rooms. Lisa hat no doubts that the REAL Jenny would celebrate the snuffing of her clone body by watching the live-streamed snuff show during a gang bang party with a couple of good looking guys from college. Lisa wondered how it would feel to watch your “own” body getting slowly fucked and tortured to death on stage… Maybe she should have herself cloned in order to watch her own (s)execution?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when someone grabbed her left arm… Three large men stood next to the table.

“Lie down and hold still. We have to start with the execution preparation”, one of the men harshly yelled at her. Lisa didn’t resist… she knew that she would get no VIP treatment. She would get the same treatment all clone girls did before and during the execution.

As the men tightened the shackles around her wrists and feet, her pulse accelerated… She always love bondage games… unable to move and being exposed to whatever a man wanted to do to her was always a huge turn on for her. Lying there, completely exposed and naked with her legs spread she could feel her blood pulsating in her body… She had to watch helplessly as they shove a long metallic bar inside her vagina… since she was completely wet the metal bar slid inside without any resistance… deeper and deeper until it started to get a little uncomfortable. Apparently they were measuring the maximum depth of her fuck hole… that’s important for the several impalement games on stage, since the executioner wants to “play” with his victim before actually causing severe damage. Of course sooner or later one of the torture devices would intentionally surpass the limits of her vagina and poke inside her cervix. But until then the executioner usually tries to force his victim into involuntary orgasms… It’s always extremely sexy to watch a shy petite clone girl loosing her self control and reaching an involuntary climax in front of a cheering crowd. Lisa loved to make a game out of it by having two execution candidates compete against each other in a self control contest. She would stimulate the sex organs of the two contestants to the point where one of them could not hold back any longer… unfortunately for that girl this was also her death sentence while the other girl would get pardoned so she could live another day in her clone life…

Lisa didn’t even try holding back her upcoming orgasm as one of the men was poking the large metal dildo inside her. The men just noticed by smiling at each other and continued with their medical evaluation and preparation of Jenny_c19_5x’s body. After a couple of more or less painful and erotic “tests”, they finished up by taking turns forcing their hard cocks inside her serveral orifices and ejaculating large amounts of cum into her and onto her pretty teen face. Jenny was then led to a shower and ordered to clean herself.

In the shower she met 3 other clone girls that were also ordered to prepare themselves for their upcoming execution. It was interesting to see how the girls dealt with their fate… while one woman with dark hair was completely excited and obviously aroused, another girls was very quiet and sad. The 3th girl, a young blonde teen, was completely in a state of shock… Yes, technically the girls were just “clones”, but each of them felt about herself like “the real thing”…. their self-preservation instinct was working just like any other human being. But that’s what made the cruel execution shows so interesting in the first place: It wasn’t about the execution of lifeless objects. It was about the execution of living and feeling beings… yes they had been created artificially but once the cloning process was over the clones were indistinguishable from any real human girl. Needless to say there was a great amount of ethical discussion about the cloning programme. But in the end the majority of the people wanted to see the programme to continue… for obvious reasons. Some people even argued that sexually motivated crimes would go down if clone girls would become available to everyone. Why would you risk spending jail time for raping the neighbours daughter if you could just rape-fuck and snuff an inexpensive clone girl without breaking the law?

Lisa never really thought about the way the clones must feel before their execution. But being a clone herself now she realised the horror those girls must go through right before and during the shows. But since she was just one of the girls who were turned on by execution fantasies from a very young age she couldn’t really feel sorry for them. In fact seeing the girl’s horror up close just got her more excited and horny than ever. She loved destroying those pretty bodies and especially their exposed sex organs. As she watched the blonde 18-year-old trying to wash the cum out of her shaved pussy that she had received during her preparation fuck only minutes earlier, she had to fight the urge to grab that girl by her perfect hair, throwing her to the ground and to fist her tight pussy with her entire hand. Lisa/Jenny felt the blood rushing once again to her sex organ… giving it a nice red skin color. The dark haired woman must have noticed her pathetic attempts to cover the obvious signs of her arousal. She looked over to Jenny and slowly opened her legs while letting her hand slide into her aroused crotch.

“Come on girls… don’t be shy… that might be your last chance to have some fun. In less than 2 hours we’re gonna be dead fuck meat anyway…. butchered on stage for those perverts in the audience. They will tear our pussies open and torture-fuck us until our bodies give up… I don’t know about you girls, but I wanna spent the last pain free minutes of my life by having a couple of last orgasms. So, if you don’t mind I will rub myself until I pass out… feel free to join me!”

Lisa was surprised by the blunt words of the dark haired girl… she was in her mid twenties, really good looking, very athletic body. Her pussy lips were long and a little chewed up… They looked like they spent the last 10 years getting violently fucked on a daily basis. Lisa was amazed how shamelessly she worked on her sex organ… pulling her elastic pussy lips far apart, shoving 3 fingers at once deep inside her, while her thumb would violently press and rub against her large clit.

Lisa was instantly aroused by this shameless presentation… but when she looked at the other two terrified girls, she realised they were shocked… Lisa felt the urge to force those two shy bitches to join the action. She hesitated for a second but then she grabbed the young blonde girl by the hair and violently jerked her on the slippery shower floor.

“Come on… you heard the girl! Join the party! I want you to give her a nice tongue job!”

As the blonde girl hesitated, Lisa used her feet to push the girl’s legs apart only to give her strong and unexpected kick directly onto her exposed pussy… The blonde girl was too shocked to even screeam… as she tried to push her legs together Lisa just swung her right leg backwards to give her another, even stronger kick in the crotch!

“Want another one?”, Lisa yelled at the frightened teenage girl.

The blonde slowly approached the older girl’s crotch… the dark haired girl eagerly opened her legs for her, grabbed the blond girls hair and pushed her head violently against her pussy…

Lisa couldn’t help but smiling… She looked over to the third girl… and without having to say anything she just opened her legs and leaned back against the wall. The third girl understood… Like a pet she sat kneeled down between Lisa’s spread legs and started pushing her tongue in Lisa’s wet fuck slit.

Lisa and her new dark haired friend used the two living sex toys for a short but intense rape session… they violated the two teenage bodies by fingering and fisting them, they sat with their crotches onto their faces, pinched and pulled on the girls’ breasts and nipples and even violently squeezed their clits. At some point Lisa stopped counting her orgasms.

The orgy was rudely interrupted by a couple of guards that entered the large shower room. Of course the guards didn’t miss their chance to grope and manhandle the four girl’s genitalia while leading them out of the shower room towards the backstage area of the execution theatre. Lisa’s legs where shivering… in part from the dozens of orgasm she just had, but also in part of excitement as she realised that she (or at least the clone body she “borrowed”) was about to get violently tortured to death.

Of course being an executioner for the last couple of months she knew exactly what to expect. But seeing the various torture devices on the stage from the perspective of the executee was very different than seeing them from the perspective of the executioner. She always loved the excitement during the anticipation of the upcoming show… and while she was the executioner she was always excited and horny… but that was no comparison to what she felt right now… She couldn’t tell if it was due to the different body, or due to the different situation… but she had never been that excited in her entire life. The adrenaline was shooting trough her body and her heart was racing as the two guards strapped her down to the torture table… Both of them noticed her dark red pussy lips, that were covered in pussy juice and her swollen clit…

It wasn’t hard to tell that the other 3 girls were extremly nervous and aroused as well. Even the two young and shy girls that had been violated in the shower showed signs of involuntary arousal.

When the 4 girls had been tightly strapped down on the table, completely naked with spread legs, the mandatory pre-show rape by the male guards and probably by some VIP guests was about to start. Since the guards were working there without pay, the 30 minutes prior to the execution show were in fact their reward… Lisa always loved to watch the guards having their fun with the condemned clone girls. There must be something special about thrusting your hard cock inside a helpless girl that is about to get killed in less than an hour. Lisa noticed how even the nicest guys turn into brutal animals when they are allowed to savage an 18-year-old pussy without any limits and consequences.

This time was no different… in addition to the 7 guards, 4 VIP guests were allowed to take advantaged of the bound girls. While Lisa knew exactly what to expect the other 3 girls were shocked and exhilarated at the same time while the guys climbed on the table to thrust their hard cocks inside their wet fuck holes. Even the two shy teens didn’t spend a whole lot time pretending not to like it and eagerly spread their bound legs to the extend the shackles would allow. The dark haired woman even tried to provoke the guy between her legs by insulting him: “Come on, is that the best you can do with your little cock? I don’t feel nothing! Push it deeper you loser!”… Needless to say the guy really got pissed off and dropped any hesitation he had before… In addition to violently thrusting his not so small cock inside her, he brutally slapped her tits and face in order to shut her up.

Lisa also enjoyed the hard pounding of her vagina… she could have easily achieved multiple orgasms but she decided to edge a little bit to build up for a big one.

The two teen girls next to her could not stop moaning and panting, having several degrading orgasms in a row, despite the brutal violation of their petite bodies.

One guy after the other shot his cum in or on his living fuck toy… Lisa loved that fact that she had 3 huge loads of sperm in the pretty face of her clone body. Having to face the audience and your own death torture is even more degrading and exciting when your face is covered in cum.

End of Part 1
How sweet that the main protagonist is female! I feel that the real Lisa very, very much enjoyed performing as an executrix! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom