Stories From The Colonies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll say that for the European colonisers, not afraid to go to the tropics or Canada and Patagonia.
More's the pity. The weather is filthy here in Canada today (across much of the country) :p and whoever thought colonizing a place where the annual fluctuation in temperature is over 70 degrees C :rolleyes::doh:was a good idea should have been flogged in the snow until they warmed up.:mad::devil:

Aye, when Leif Ericsson got back to Greenland and told them about 'vine-land',
I think warriors assembled at the Thing would have voted unanimously in favour of that response!
Many people including me believe that it was the Viking Leif Ericsson who discovered America.

Many people including me believe that it was the Viking Leif Ericsson who discovered America.
No...Paleolithic hunter-gathers from Asia discovered America 30,000+ years ago.
The Vikings, Irish, Polynesians, Chinese and that Columbus guy were late comers.
Aye, when Leif Ericsson got back to Greenland and told them about 'vine-land',
I think warriors assembled at the Thing would have voted unanimously in favour of that response!
None of them found NW Arkansas...
tree lust.jpg
...but Tree did....

T

“It smells in here,” moaned Talaka, as they ventured in to the crypt. “Oh by the God of Love, look at her!”

Xoplis needed no invitation to look at Geraldine, she was splayed out for all to see, her sex neatly trimmed to get a good view.

“Hello. What…….is…….your…….name?” asked Xoplis, in halting English, while Talaka fought to control her emotions, admiration for her husband who understood the weird native language, but resentment that his eyes were fixed on Geraldine’s crotch.

“My name’s Geraldine, Sir. Honoured to meet you, Sir.”

“You….give…..good…..show. Much….pain”

“Oh, I will, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

Nice start, OS.

I like the girl as willing subject, a tourist attraction, a polite centre of attention. So many eyes on this naked and exotic creature, bound and splayed and servile.

And there is a promise of more, much pain, and a surprise for Talaka. The imagination works to fill in the gaps :)

III The Beam

They roughly unfastened the manacles from Geraldine’s wrists and ankles, making sure they twisted them so they hurt. The girl from Knaresborough noticed something wrong: “the silly bitch has torn the skin at her left wrist on the cuffs.”

Ilkley had a bag of stuff with her, rummaged in it and took out a can of plastic skin. Carefully spraying just enough, the girls agreed the area looked perfect, so the Jesua’s hands were tied behind her, loosely, and she was good to go.

Horsforth had Geraldine’s cloak, and carefully tied it so the cloak hung from her shoulders but did little to cover her front. It was sheepskin, since Jesua was the Good Shepherdess.

Bradford took great pleasure tying a rope round Geraldine’s neck, making sure the rough rope chafed the skin a bit, and was tighter than necessary. Geraldine thought about whimpering with how tight it was, but the hatred coming from Bradford’s eyes dissuaded her.

“Time for the walk, cunt.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Do they nail her to that?” asked Talaka, looking at the beam on the ground in the churchyard.

“Yes, but not till they reach the other bit.”

“What other bit?”

“Up the top of the hill. Ah, here she is, by the God of Beauty she looks a mess.”

“She’s disgusting. Who are the natives with her?”

“They’re the Twelve Discipliners, they perform the ceremony.”

“The one holding the rope looks a moody cow.”

“The ceremony has more meaning if the Jesua suffers, I believe.”

“Oh Xaplis, you’re so clever knowing all these things. I’m still horny, will we have time in the car?”

Knaresborough and Menwith lifted the beam, while Ilkley untied Geraldine’s wrists, then retied them to the beam when it was over her shoulders. Horsforth fiddled with the cloak, making sure Geraldine’s breasts were bare but the thick sheepskin prevented the beam from chafing her shoulders too much. Going into Ilkley’s bag, Bradford pulled out four long rough spikes, and theatrically showed them to the tourists, which were a large crowd by now, jostling to get a good look at these vicious instruments of pain, then tied them round Geraldine’s waist, so they bounced against her pussy. With her body hiding them from the view of the Holy-Ones standing to one side, Bradford made sure the points scratched Geraldine’s lips, then smeared more tomato goo over the wounds.

“Not a word, slag. Otherwise I might have an ‘accident’ at the top.”

tbc

More's the pity. The weather is filthy here in Canada today (across much of the country) :p and whoever thought colonizing a place where the annual fluctuation in temperature is over 70 degrees C :rolleyes::doh:was a good idea should have been flogged in the snow until they warmed up.:mad::devil:

I once visited the summer home of Alexander Graham Bell in Nova Scotia and remember seeing a story that he had been in the poor health back in the UK and moved to Canada because the weather was better. That may be the only example in history,

III The Beam

They roughly unfastened the manacles from Geraldine’s wrists and ankles, making sure they twisted them so they hurt. The girl from Knaresborough noticed something wrong: “the silly bitch has torn the skin at her left wrist on the cuffs.”

Ilkley had a bag of stuff with her, rummaged in it and took out a can of plastic skin. Carefully spraying just enough, the girls agreed the area looked perfect, so the Jesua’s hands were tied behind her, loosely, and she was good to go.

Horsforth had Geraldine’s cloak, and carefully tied it so the cloak hung from her shoulders but did little to cover her front. It was sheepskin, since Jesua was the Good Shepherdess.

Bradford took great pleasure tying a rope round Geraldine’s neck, making sure the rough rope chafed the skin a bit, and was tighter than necessary. Geraldine thought about whimpering with how tight it was, but the hatred coming from Bradford’s eyes dissuaded her.

“Time for the walk, cunt.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Do they nail her to that?” asked Talaka, looking at the beam on the ground in the churchyard.

“Yes, but not till they reach the other bit.”

“What other bit?”

“Up the top of the hill. Ah, here she is, by the God of Beauty she looks a mess.”

“She’s disgusting. Who are the natives with her?”

“They’re the Twelve Discipliners, they perform the ceremony.”

“The one holding the rope looks a moody cow.”

“The ceremony has more meaning if the Jesua suffers, I believe.”

“Oh Xaplis, you’re so clever knowing all these things. I’m still horny, will we have time in the car?”

Knaresborough and Menwith lifted the beam, while Ilkley untied Geraldine’s wrists, then retied them to the beam when it was over her shoulders. Horsforth fiddled with the cloak, making sure Geraldine’s breasts were bare but the thick sheepskin prevented the beam from chafing her shoulders too much. Going into Ilkley’s bag, Bradford pulled out four long rough spikes, and theatrically showed them to the tourists, which were a large crowd by now, jostling to get a good look at these vicious instruments of pain, then tied them round Geraldine’s waist, so they bounced against her pussy. With her body hiding them from the view of the Holy-Ones standing to one side, Bradford made sure the points scratched Geraldine’s lips, then smeared more tomato goo over the wounds.

“Not a word, slag. Otherwise I might have an ‘accident’ at the top.”

tbc
You mentioned you were going to rough up the Bible a bit... wait until you see what I do to it in the next time travel...

This is a great story, take a bow!

I once visited the summer home of Alexander Graham Bell in Nova Scotia and remember seeing a story that he had been in the poor health back in the UK and moved to Canada because the weather was better. That may be the only example in history,
Not so - a great-great-uncle (I think, or something like that) of mine
emigrated to BC for the sake of his health,
he'd had TB and the pine-scented air was considered better than Glasgow smog,
I think a hundred or so years ago, TB was of course a major scourge,
and the idea that the climate of Canada was good for weak lungs was pretty widespread.

IV The Walk

With a sharp tug on the rope, Bradford led the way on the path up the hill. The script said she should have told the sightseers that they could help carry the beam, but she ‘forgot’, enjoying the struggle Geraldine was having.

After a few steps, Mother Vera intervened, and used her pre-recorded information: “ladies and gentlemen, it is considered good luck to help Jesua with her load.”

Most of the men rushed forwards, Xoplis elbowing aside two Chinese tourists to get a place next to Geraldine. Many hands reached up to help support the beam. In the scuffle, many hands, including Xoplis’s groped the interesting parts of Geraldine’s body. Xoplis only did this in the interests of science, he wanted to know whether white flesh was somehow different to brown.

Eventually the procession got some sort of order, and they climbed the steep path. There were too many tourists around Geraldine for the Discipliners to use their short whips, but they cracked them occasionally, and made suitable “get a move on” noises to keep the onlookers amused. It didn’t stop the hawkers from selling little plastic whips, both for use if they could, and as souvenirs.

After about five minutes, Xoplis broke away from mob, having explored the anatomy of the white female. Geraldine was glad, she hadn’t appreciated how rough a man would be, compared with the knowing touch of a girl. A little Chinese woman had squirmed her way in underneath the men’s arms, and was giving welcome comfort.

Xoplis sprinted back down the hill, and drove the car round to the top, where they parked and watched the parade slowly climb up to them. Most of the time Geraldine’s feet didn’t touch the ground, the beam was lifted so high by all the men, and Talaka thought Geraldine would have fallen if she was on her own; she thought these ignorant natives were either tough or very stupid to do all this, but she was enjoying the show now, anticipating the nailing, and glad Xoplis had planned this trip. She was so horny she knew she’d have no trouble rewarding him.

When the crucifixion party reached the top, Bradford made sure all the helpers stood back out of the way. It was Horsforth’s job to remove the cloak, and Ilkley’s to untie the beam. Geraldine stood there naked and panting, two Discipliners making sure she didn’t sit, and was facing the crowd. Knaresborough and Menwith, meanwhile, were bolting the two parts of the cross together.

Mother Vera stepped forward and spent about five minutes spouting religious mumbo-jumbo about sin and salvation and love and all that, but the only word that most of the tourists, very few of whom spoke any English at all, heard was “Jesua”. Then a pre-recorded announcement in multiple languages announced that Jesua would be crucified if the crowd wanted it, so they were given the words to chant: “cru……si…….fy……..her. cru……si…….fy……..her. cru……si…….fy……..her. cru……si…….fy……..her.”

And on the sound of a bell, the crowd chanted in unison “Crucify her! Crucify her! Crucify her!”

This was the cue for Geraldine to lie down on the upright, her arms were held above her head on the crossbeam, and Bradford took the four spikes, again showing them to the crowd. The noise died down as Bradford and Ilkley walked to the cross, Ilkley giving Bradford a heavy hammer. Bradford gave Ilkley three of the spikes, which she put in her bag, then they knelt in the grass at Geraldine’s left wrist. Horsforth removed Geraldine’s gag, whereupon Geraldine started screaming for mercy, begging and pleading, and thrashing around, until Horsforth slapped her face, and shouted for a whip, and several Discipliners came running with theirs, but by then Geraldine seemed to have calmed down.

Ilkley held the spike, and Bradford raised her hammer.

tbc

Making a large cross and raising it as a ceremony takes place in the small market town of Otley, which is 12 miles/20km north of Leeds. On the southern edge of Otley is a hill called The Chevin, rising 200meters (600 feet) from the town over a distance of half a mile (800 m), so is a steep climb. Volunteers raise this very large cross every Easter. Unfortunately, it is never filled.otley cross 5.jpgotley cross 1.jpg otley cross 2.jpg otley cross 3.jpg otley cross 4.jpg

In my story I’m imagining a standard size cross for Geraldine, but thought you might be interested where the idea came from.

Making a large cross and raising it as a ceremony takes place in the small market town of Otley,
Naturally, it was the birthplace of the great furniture-maker Thomas Chippendale -
he were making crosses afore he were even out of nappies! :D

Apologies for the tardy reply but Pp has been away for the New Year weekend with only limited web access.

I had hazy knowledge that something like this happened, so it was a toss-up whether India or China would manage to colonise. I figured China, with it's disciplined civil service, would have the edge. I think senior civil servants were also eunuchs, have you heard that?
It is likely that many among the close courtiers and high-ranking civil servants were eunuchs. Those most likely to try to overthrow an emperor were those who wanted to create their own dynasty - something that a eunuch could, of course, never achieve.

Most of these would have chosen to be castrated as adults to gain high office for themselves and, given that Chinese castration involved the complete removal of the penis as well as the testes and had a poor survival rate, the rewards must have been great.

I was also aware China traded for a while directly with Africa, but decided to let the Moslem world take it over. I don't like refering to nations by their religion alone, but is there another word to describe that region from the Silk Road southwards which was so advanced with the sciences, medicine, arts etc? 'Arab' is too limiting I think.

Arab is certainly a poor descriptor for the people living south of the Silk Road given that broad region includes the Indian sub-continent, parts of the "stans", and Iran as well as the more traditional Arab Iraq, Kuwait, Palestine and the Arabian peninsula with its mix of Saudi, Gulf and Omani and Yemeni Arabs though it was probably those of Arab ethnicity that were the leaders in science, medicine and the arts.

But it would be quite correct to attribute colonisation of Africa to Arabs as the Omani Arabs - from Muscat and the Batinah coast to Sohar (home of the legendary or mythical Sinbad) traded extensively with the east coast and, for quite some time, controlled Zanzibar. Much of Swahili, the lingua franca of east Africa, is of Arabic origin. Pp has quite a collection of books on the Omani seafarers purchased when He lived in Muscat in the early 1980s and has photographs from that time of ocean-going dhows still being built on the beach on the Batinah coast by old craftsmen using hand tools and rough-hewn timber.

The term "Muslim" or "Moslem" is not a good descriptor because the word means, quite literally, "one who submits to God" and so could equally mean a devout Christian.

Apologies for the tardy reply but Pp has been away for the New Year weekend with only limited web access.

It is likely that many among the close courtiers and high-ranking civil servants were eunuchs. Those most likely to try to overthrow an emperor were those who wanted to create their own dynasty - something that a eunuch could, of course, never achieve.

Most of these would have chosen to be castrated as adults to gain high office for themselves and, given that Chinese castration involved the complete removal of the penis as well as the testes and had a poor survival rate, the rewards must have been great.

Arab is certainly a poor descriptor for the people living south of the Silk Road given that broad region includes the Indian sub-continent, parts of the "stans", and Iran as well as the more traditional Arab Iraq, Kuwait, Palestine and the Arabian peninsula with its mix of Saudi, Gulf and Omani and Yemeni Arabs though it was probably those of Arab ethnicity that were the leaders in science, medicine and the arts.

But it would be quite correct to attribute colonisation of Africa to Arabs as the Omani Arabs - from Muscat and the Batinah coast to Sohar (home of the legendary or mythical Sinbad) traded extensively with the east coast and, for quite some time, controlled Zanzibar. Much of Swahili, the lingua franca of east Africa, is of Arabic origin. Pp has quite a collection of books on the Omani seafarers purchased when He lived in Muscat in the early 1980s and has photographs from that time of ocean-going dhows still being built on the beach on the Batinah coast by old craftsmen using hand tools and rough-hewn timber.

The term "Muslim" or "Moslem" is not a good descriptor because the word means, quite literally, "one who submits to God" and so could equally mean a devout Christian.

Thanks for that very considered reply Pp.

If I need to refer to the rulers of Africa again, I'll use 'Arabs' 'Arabic' etc. I hadn't realised the trade was mainly from such a relatively small patch of that world.

V The Crucifixion, and Talaka gets a Surprise.

Bradford struck the head of the spike, and it penetrated with a terrible tearing sound and a little spray of blood. Geraldine lay there, thinking how nice the clouds looked today.

“Scream, you fool” hissed Horsforth to her, digging her finger nails into Geraldine’s ear lobe. Geraldine screamed. With the first nail home, Geraldine twisted her body to look at it, and tug experimentally to see if the wrist would come free, but of course it held. The party moved to the right wrist, and this time Geraldine screamed, and again when her feet were nailed to a platform with a slight slope.

Once again the multiple language announcement were done, because the crowd had another chance for audience participation, the raising of the cross. The upright was hinged to its foundation, and hidden in the old fashioned hinge was a hydraulic fail-safe mechanism, but the cross was still raised by people pulling on ropes, so a degree of organisation was necessary. Even Talaka took hold of a rope next to Xoplis, but she was careful not to grip in any way that could damage her finger nails.

Geraldine moaned and whimpered and wriggled about a bit as this was going on, just as Ruth had instructed her. It felt really strange not to able to move her arms and feet, but the 4mm diameter steel rods through the plastic sleeves were made of a very good material which had no give in it. And the plastic sleeves inserted and glued between the bones of her wrists and feet by a Brown surgeon in York were very effective, well worth the money the organisers had to pay. She looked again at her left wrist, the blood was still flowing slowly out, it was so clever how they had filled the sleeve with capsules containing ‘blood’ of different viscosities, so it would flow for many hours.

A sudden breeze reminded her that her legs were splayed out, and she couldn’t close them. Why were the men so interested in that bit of her, surely they’d seen it before? She was grateful that one of the jobs of the Discipliners, nasty bitches that some of them were, was keeping men from raping her. She had no particular desire to feel a man there, a dildo was just fine. She knew that the Empire forbad mixed relationships, but wasn’t sure about the Chinese and Arabs.

With lots of enthusiastic shouts of “Heave”, the cross was pulled upright, and Geraldine felt the first strain on her shoulders, which she suspected would be the hardest bit to bear. Once locked into position, a platform was wheeled up, and Bradford and Ilkley climbed it with the seat. This had a webbing strap which gripped round the upright, so it could be positioned just right. The dildo jutting up from it looked bigger than the practice one, but that might be an illusion due to the angle. She tried to think nice thoughts so that the dildo would go in easily, but it had been lubricated well, and wasn’t too bad despite Bradford trying to rub the lube off with her jacket sleeve. With most of her weight now on the seat, Geraldine relaxed her shoulder muscles a bit, but the fixed position of her arms meant that the hurt didn’t go away as quickly as she would have liked.

More announcements in multiple languages. Geraldine thought she knew what was happening, but suddenly panicked when she realised she wasn’t sure. She knew it would spoil the show if she shouted down for instructions. She so wished there was one announcement in English, but this was a tourist attraction, and the natives couldn’t afford the entrance fees for a show like this.

The platform was repositioned slightly, then Horsforth came up with a pressurised washer bottle and hose and washed her pussy. It stung where the spikes had cut her lips, and she remembered it was an antiseptic, to be used for health and safety reasons between each person.

“That’s you, dear,” said Xoplis to his wife.

“You mean, I can go and get blessed first? Oh darling, thank you so much for doing that for me.”

Talaka walked confidently to the base of the platform, and a Discipliner helped her up to the platform itself, now set so that Talaka was looking straight at Geraldine’s clit, and the large dildo behind it. Never one to shy away from a sexual challenge, she positioned her thumbs round the hood and licked the inviting little bud. This was Geraldine’s cue to start humping the dildo.

What with all the groping on the walk, and the whole experience of the past 24 hours, where her fingers have been prevented from getting anyway near, it didn’t take long for Geraldine to come. She thought desperately to get the words right; “Your sins are forgiven.”

The loudspeakers blared again translating for the crowd, and a big roar went up. Loud clapping accompanied Talaka as she descended from the platform, blushing slightly from the adulation. She rushed up to Xoplis, wrapped her arms round his neck, and kissed deeply.

“That was awesome, darling, so empowering to make the whore come like that, I think I like this cristian religion thing, so sexy.”

“Yes, make a Jesua come, and she washes away all the evil, that’s what they seem to believe. Much better than that silly little cup of water, from the Well of Wisdom that was supposed to make you clever, in Japan wasn’t it?” explained Xoplis.

“By the God of Love, get me back to that hotel before I damn well burst, I want exactly like I did to the slut first, then a bloody good fuck. I bet you forgot the rope, though.”

“I remembered the rope, I’ll stretch out your arms just like hers.”

“YES!!”

tbc

Back
Top Bottom