Stories From The Colonies

Go to CruxDreams.com
As has been nearly two years, any projection on the next chapter?

Noticing that yourself and Red Orc have recently been 'liking' this work, I was prompted to re-read some of it, to remind me what I wrote. I knew that I'd planned 3 sections, but have only written one. I was stunned by how many references I'd made to follow on sections.

There have been posts both public and in PMs about writer's block; I've definitely had it.

My original section 2, sketched in my head, I now don't like at all.

Section 3 has possibilities; it annoys me that I promised much but didn't deliver, especially after the nice things many members have written about my dystopian world.

All I can promise is that this project has not been forgotten.

Noticing that yourself and Red Orc have recently been 'liking' this work, I was prompted to re-read some of it, to remind me what I wrote. I knew that I'd planned 3 sections, but have only written one. I was stunned by how many references I'd made to follow on sections.

There have been posts both public and in PMs about writer's block; I've definitely had it.

My original section 2, sketched in my head, I now don't like at all.

Section 3 has possibilities; it annoys me that I promised much but didn't deliver, especially after the nice things many members have written about my dystopian world.

All I can promise is that this project has not been forgotten.

More than gracious. The clamoring masses are seldom satisfied once they have tasted the sublime.

Back
Top Bottom